3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Blood Night 1.1 + walkthrough (Gothic 2)

Has anyone gone through this mod? otherwise it got stuck at the very beginning - you need to find the package that Dimitri lost. EVERYTHING clambered - no package (
111 Comments
Sort by:
g
grvwell 13.10.22

with a sheep it turned out but with a hand not a dick

g
gorgi 13.10.22

the exact same prabla
do everything as it is written,
but the hell is the
time-exact hand there?
otherwise I want to join the clan, but my hand, for the life of me, is not cut ((((((((((((

V
Valla 13.10.22

Gorgi, I sent you a letter by email and replied to the message.
I don't know why some people can't do it with their hand. Everything works. Maybe the versions are different. Try from 8.10 to 8.20 But, if nothing helps, then use the
ItMi_Ardocspaket codes - the Ardos package;
ITPO_Blood_ersatz - blood replacement;
ITPO_Hero_Blood - hero's blood;
ITPO_Shep_Blood – sheep blood
ITPO_Blood_MIX – prepared blood (from a mixture of sheep blood and GG);

g
gorgi 13.10.22

I know))
there was a problem in the scripts
, there is blood, it’s just that it’s not displayed in the inverter,
but on the alchemy table it mixes with the sheep norms of

the well, if you can tell me
how to finish the quest with the temple ,
I’m equal to the hermit after he was turned into a vampire,
they told me to go to the bandits,
he left and he is not in the camp,
and for several days (game)

V
Valla 13.10.22

As for the hermit, if you need one, I can give you the code. Only if he shows up later you will have two of them :). It should be near Snaf and Lucia. It is possible that he was killed by animals while he was walking, or he himself fell off a cliff. But he doesn’t do anything there anymore, so you can do without him (especially since he fights with Lucia or Tom and then they kill him anyway. I revived him several times, but he still suggests himself).
And with Raven's temple it's simple:
You need to kill all the crawlers in the gold mine, then Bloodwin will come. Kill him. Show his head to the guards at the entrance to the temple, they will let you through. Then a video with Raven, as the doors close behind him. You tell Saturus about this, he sends to Mixer, Mixer gives a scroll "Summon Quarhadron". You find Quarhadron in the crypt in the east, near the troll. You answer his questions, you get the key to the temple (but it is damaged). You bring it to Trusus, he restores and connects the two halves of the key. With this you will enter the closed doors of the temple (press ctrl in front of them). It is advisable to have all the signs of the houses of the rulers before going there, especially from the swamps, otherwise Radames will not help to pass

N
Necromaxer 13.10.22

Does anyone look here? If yes, then help! Where are the fucking vampires? Played to level 22, soaked almost the entire Yarkendar, but no vampires! Maybe it's not installed right? so like no, there is a screensaver with vampires. And they don't exist! I read somewhere that from the very beginning a vampire cape is given, from what beginning? Where are the ghouls, in general, I wanted to ask. Thanks in advance.

W
Witcher[white_wolf] 13.10.22

Blood Night 1.1. And what is this bullshit? Maud?

N
Necromaxer 13.10.22

Well, yes, only some misunderstanding with him (in my opinion, only in my case).

V
Valla 13.10.22

Necromaxer
You either installed the mod incorrectly, or from the very beginning, when you left Xardas, you did not talk to a stranger standing near the tower next to the exit. A stranger will make you a vampire. If you don't talk to him, you'll play like regular Gothic. Try the game from the beginning, if there is no one at the exit from the tower, then you installed the mod incorrectly, reinstall it. If there is a stranger, then talk to him. Good luck, if you have any problems contact me.

N
Necromaxer 13.10.22

So something is wrong with the installation ... I would have noticed a stranger at the tower. Although everything seems to be set as it should be. In general, thanks for the information, just what I wanted to know :-)

g
genesis2 13.10.22

Tell me where to find vampires. They gave me a cape, and then I never found one.

V
Valla 13.10.22

In the city of Khorines Leia, she is at night near the shop of the trader Bosper. You have to start with her. And during the day she sleeps at Hannah's, where all the merchants spend the night, opposite the barracks.

g
genesis2 13.10.22

Gracias

d
docor yarik 2 13.10.22

Please tell me where in Yarkendar to find a ritual knife so that Tama can join the vampires

V
Valla 13.10.22

Ritual knife in Khorinis from a hunter (I think Nikalas or something like that). If you go from the lighthouse to the mountain, then he sits there. In Yarekendar, no one seems to have a knife, you need to return to Khorinis

G
Geralyt 13.10.22

How to find 5 pieces of black rudi. For the sword of time

V
Valla 13.10.22

List where you can find black ore:
1. A cave with zombies near the cemetery
2. Crypt of Inubis, left room
3. Plateau (Yankendar), behind the destroyed wall
4. Canyon (Yarkendar), at the end of the rock, in front of which four wolves roam
5. Xardas Old Tower (Minental)
6. Fire Dragon's Dwelling, Treasure
7. Given by Reg (from Sekob's court) if you take her to Bengar
8. Also can be obtained using the code (ItMi_Zeitspalt_Addon)

G
Geralyt 13.10.22

Thank you

Are there any codes for dragon scales or dragon blood?

V
Valla 13.10.22

ItAt_DragonBlood Dragon Blood

ItAt_DragonScale Dragon Scale

A
Arti Jesso 13.10.22

Tell me, plz, what the hell is this spirit giving me some kind of rune instead of a sword of ice??