3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lord Hagen 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Blood Night 1.1 + walkthrough (Gothic 2)

Has anyone gone through this mod? otherwise it got stuck at the very beginning - you need to find the package that Dimitri lost. EVERYTHING clambered - no package (
111 Comments
Sort by:
n
nechist 13.10.22

Thank you very much for the info, otherwise I'm stuck here with the Blood Rutoal.

n
nechist 13.10.22

Does not work!!!! I stand in a circle, cut my hand and nothing happens! How exactly do you need to stand there, and what should happen if everything is done correctly!
Help me please!

V
Valla 13.10.22

You need to stand under the arch (not in the center of the circle) in order to be facing the courtyard (and not under the one closest to the courtyard, but the one opposite) and you need to cut not from 8.10 to 8.20, but from 20.10 to 20.20, i.e. in the evening, not in the morning

n
nechist 13.10.22

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I didn't do it right!

V
Valla 13.10.22

To get the sword of ice, you need to complete the quest "Antrox". True, he does not record in the daytime. This quest starts in chapter 4. Trader Hakon from the marketplace is offering a book when GG runs past him. Then you need to look for all the books in order:
1. At the merchant Hakon
2. On a broken ship near the island where the treasures of thieves are located
3. Upstairs on the lighthouse
4. In a circle of stones in a dense forest (where we go with Lares for part of the ornament)
5. About taverns, in a cave with zombies, which is located near the door with teleport
6. On the opposite bank (on the way to the excavations of Saturas), opposite a tree with a hanging skeleton and a broken cart

n
nechist 13.10.22

Where can you find black wolves?
And is there a good armor with sun protection in the game?

V
Valla 13.10.22

There seems to be no armor with protection. But if you collect a set of vampire, you can wear any armor. True, you still need to drink blood. It seems that you can still recover from vampirism. But I didn't get to that point. But in order to use the kit, it seems that you can’t take an amulet from Beliar (although Beliar didn’t offer me anything like that, and sell my soul too) and even if you sell his soul to him (you can’t be cured of obsession and vampirism). As for the black wolves, I remember approximately. (One seems to be in the forest, if you go from the lighthouse to the right into the forest, the second is somewhere near the tavern. There you have to go near the statue of Innos and then enter such a passage behind the rocks, and he is somewhere there. If I remember the third I will write).

n
nechist 13.10.22

Thank you!
What's in the vampire kit?

V
Valla 13.10.22

Amulet and two rings. Where to get see above. But you probably need to read the book about the vampire set before that (it is located at Ardos). You can steal from him when he sleeps. There are still interesting books on the table (about vampires, swords, etc.)

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

the third wolf is in the forest where the bag falls .. (well, the one that needs to be brought to Ardos at the very beginning) .. there is also Maracoris running around and Vargi, but you can not run away from them

V
Valla 13.10.22

Continuation of the quest "Antroks". After collecting all the books, you need to go to the cave in the north (where the runestone lies if you play as a magician). There should be an Antrox Skeleton Mage. If it is not there (I had it), then you will have to go into Marvin mode (type B Marvin B), then press F2, and type insert ANTROX in the console. Let's press Enter. Antrox the Skeleton Mage will appear and give you a sword. By the way, you can not suffer with books, but call Antrox in any chapter and in any place. Most likely the "Antrox" quest, as well as the "Foreign language" quest, are developers' flaws. The quest "Foreign language" (with a note from the pirates' beach) was supposed to be closed after the hero received 20 points of training. No more active actions can be done in this quest

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

Valla Thank you so much for all the info! The sword took Toko, this magician did not appear ... =( well, he took it all the same =) he is much worse than the fiery one, but I thought he would be cooler ... well, that's not the point! This is how it turned out: I go to the landowner along the usual path, well, already in the 5th chapter I play for paladins, I go to kill the military leaders of the orcs on the road, I see one orc warrior and three shamans on the right .... "they seem to have little strength" I thought.... I drank nitro, I run up and turn on the fire rain spell... and.... nothing! alive even lives unabated! then he pulled out his fashionable vampire blade .. decided to pile on them like a man! I run right up to the shaman once, twice, third! and nothing! indestructible! Well, they killed me! well preserved! what is it and did not understand! Is it a bug or some kind of quest!

n
nechist 13.10.22

Again I turn to you for help! I can’t find the ancient bowl for the ritual (the one in the temple with a portal) I’ve already crawled out, but I still haven’t found it! Tell me, pliiiz, what place did I miss!

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

The temple is the one where the water magicians climb ... it’s not the temple itself ... it’s located well, as it were, on it .... it seems to consist of steps, so jump on them (if you stand facing the entrance, then it will be with right side) well, I don’t remember which one exactly, but it will be there =))

V
Valla 13.10.22

Karen, this is a quest with an orc and shamans (like an orc is larger than usual). I did this quest, but unfortunately I forgot how. It seems that if you play as mercenaries, then Torlof gives it. And I don’t remember who I need to go to to find out how to kill them. There is about some kind of chain (i.e. sequence) in which they must be killed. Try to talk to Torlof, suddenly, what will he say (but if you are a paladin, then maybe someone else should give this quest). Well, talk there with everyone who can relate to this. But the main thing is to get the quest, and then you'll figure it out.

n
nechist 13.10.22

Thanks to everyone who helped! Another question if you don't mind! It was already asked, but no one wrote the answer: where is the tablet that Kira is talking about! And then I got stuck...

n
nechist 13.10.22

Another question! Where can the fire sword be found? And how to find the scheme of the vampire sword and forge it? Is this a quest or what?

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

the tablet about which Kira speaks lies in the library of scientists of Yarkendar ... (there is still a small camp of orcs in the canyon) ... The recipe for the vampire blade lies in the cave in which Angara lost his amulet (this mine valley) ... And it’s enough to find a fire sword you just need to run along the path that leads to the right of the main temple (which is with water magicians ..) but don’t sweat that leads to the pirates’ camp, so you run along it and there you’ll see the first abyss there, you will see the tree will stand withered and the same one will lie on it sword of fire .... (BUT, there are still two smaller stone golems running there, "reduced" does not mean that they are weak and do nothing, but on the contrary they are very strong, and if they also hit properly, you will fly off into the abyss) =) )

n
nechist 13.10.22

Thank you! And in the library you can tell the place more precisely, otherwise I climbed it from top to bottom and .... BOLT, this plate is not there! When you find her, do you need to run to Mixir?

K
Karen2007 13.10.22

I don’t remember exactly .... I remember it lies on the shelf and how all the things on vampire quests glow red ....