3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Combat tactics (Crysis 2)

here we discuss the tactics of combat in Crysis 2, what do you use,
upload a video or simply describe how you prefer to deal with enemies in different missions, also what weapons do you prefer to destroy CELL soldiers or aliens

, for example, I like to kill enemies quietly to destroy soldiers I use SKAR and for aliens KVolt
73 Comments
Sort by:
t
tohich010 13.10.22

I prefer to kill soldiers by turning on the disguise and from behind with a knife. And aliens, how and how you want to kill them. Most of all I like the heavy machine gun that is on the wheelbarrow, which you can still remove from there. And here is the weapon I hate the most: Ltag hand grenade launcher - it shoots hell-knows-how and grenades bounce off everything (except enemies) like peas off a wall and explode after a certain time.

D
Dubzyy 13.10.22

i prefer scarom scarom all piss!!!

I
IvanFZ 13.10.22

I prefer turmoil...,klok ingeycht not so often...so that there is a real Crisis, more explosions, especially with aliens, CELL, of course, they are still deer, but people, after all, stupidly wet them is not very politically correct, so I try get around))) SCAR priority weapon with a grenade launcher for ground targets, a rocket launcher for air targets, as well as for heavy aliens.

K
Katharsis 13.10.22

I prefer it like a rat: I went out in arm fashion, fell down, behind cover, changed position in disguise (if possible, I go around and turn the neck of the distant one, you kill from behind). I love the Hammer pistol (Desert is somewhat reminiscent of) and a three-cartridge assault rifle (I don’t remember the name, because I went through the beta and deleted it. I’ll buy faces).

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

but I prefer a broom and a scoop. I urinate with a scoop, and I sweep the remains with a broom))))

F
Frost_plushik 13.10.22

In one video, it is shown that GG grabs Alien by the neck and throws hard ...? What button did he do it with? I didn’t approach them like a current ...
PS: Scar drives ...

S
Sieger_Nuclear 13.10.22

I decided to go through the second time without killing (except for the mission with the helicopter) a single enemy. nothing, neither from the back, nor with a muffler ... While I went through 5 missions, without firing a single shot, I did not kill anyone. I'm playing on the latest difficulty level.

D
Dr Ars 13.10.22

Sieger_Nuclear is cool))

I love the scar with a collimator.

H
Heretic17 13.10.22

I lost for 3 hours and everything is fine, it flies, but the game turned out to be cool, it’s not in vain that Krytek made it so much, and the main thing is that you can complete missions in different ways, invent your own tactics, for example, I went through two missions a la splinter cell, with a pistol with a silencer, I used only invisibility, and if they move while sitting, then it is almost not consumed, judge for yourself + shot from 3 meters in the frontal at comrades, put one with a hat, and the second looks like a ram at a new gate, spins, spins, but cannot understand anything and he doesn’t notice me, in the end he gets a bullet, the same trick went on with 3 woodpeckers, who cares, be sure to try it, the tactics are 100% successful))))!

D
DARD VEIDOR 13.10.22

I liked the BEE, cool little thing =)
My tactics, when, how, I like to be a sniper, I also love invisibility!

i
igorilla_07 13.10.22

Sieger_NucleaF how will you continue with the aliens there? It is necessary to take from the killed DNA or something like that, well, if you want, but such numbers do not go there.

P
PeKa-Emperor 13.10.22

Regular SCAR + Optics + DSG1 + Glushak is a great choice! I also try to bypass people in the "Disguise" mode, and against the "Extraterrestrials" I use a sniper in the "Nano-Vision" mode, but I'm not used to it and piss them without the "Nano-Vision".

l
lacoste_88 13.10.22

I prefer to combine stealth and assault..

D
Dmitry.ru 13.10.22

If in a cartoon, then speed and stealth.

G
Godfather007 13.10.22

You have to multi, turn on protection and try to hit the enemy.
And stealth is not happy. They find it quickly, and if you shoot in this mode, the screen turns white.

J
Judicator 13.10.22

People give advice, if anyone knows - how to kill better large armored robots on three legs (they give another 2k of nanomaterial for them) - where should they shoot? ato 5 shots from a rocket launcher are not enough, I think maybe they need to shoot at their feet?

L
LargeEggs 13.10.22

I didn’t like the shotgun, the sniper is good, it’s a pity there are few cartridges.

D
Dmitry.ru 13.10.22

Judicator

The old fashioned way! Where it shines brighter, hit there (that is, in the back)

D
Dr Ars 13.10.22

the bee rules!

K
KEKCZ06 13.10.22

a bee is a bloated cannon, i.e.: a lot of shells fly, but the power is not very;)