3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Combat tactics (Crysis 2)

here we discuss the tactics of combat in Crysis 2, what do you use,
upload a video or simply describe how you prefer to deal with enemies in different missions, also what weapons do you prefer to destroy CELL soldiers or aliens

, for example, I like to kill enemies quietly to destroy soldiers I use SKAR and for aliens KVolt
73 Comments
Sort by:
r
rzubarev98 13.10.22

I have 28 to 6, the maximum kill streak is 9!

M
MARODER1 13.10.22

I have an aggressive battle tactic, I play TS with friends) I stupidly distract everyone to myself (if possible) and cover my own on the roof, it doesn’t always work but in most cases, and I also like it if a group of 2-5 people, I sneak up on them and by surprise, very often they just fire at each other.
During the game, I fill from about 15 to 38 frags (record 41, then I played a team fight with a nubik friend against two, and I never died, which is the most fun.

M
MARODER1 13.10.22

By the way, about cheaters, one freak got caught that with a JACKAL in disguise he runs all the time and when he fires, he sits in invisibility CREATIVE!!! Something of the infinite energy of the cloak beat.

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

Well, how can you play with such players without cheating who have 40 to 6 !!!

N
NickK0tiN 13.10.22

andrei76825
Use different tactics, different weapons, in general - experiment. Okay in the single, but in the multi cheats are only for losers who are trying to raise their FSC in this way.

M
Metias 13.10.22

I have 4 tactics:
1) Assault - with scar or grendel walk and wet everyone.
2) Ghost - with a silencer on a weapon or with a sniper rifle in disguise, quietly bring down everyone.
3) Kremel - in defense, go straight forward with powerful weapons (for example, a machine gun)
4) Unknown - in disguise, bypass all enemies without killing.

[
[dead spake] 13.10.22

i love stealth

T
TheEmeric 13.10.22

I don’t know where you draw 40 frags, how much I’ve been playing for 44lvl 2 days online if not more in time, well, the maximum that I’ve seen is 26 one single time, if I go to the map and see cheaters (on repeats) I immediately exit, maybe at the end of the game they have 40+
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

h
hey rock 13.10.22

rzubarev98
Same favorite tactic

_
__DeimoS__ 13.10.22

I usually go with protection mode (with scar) and sometimes use stealth.

B
Blabr 13.10.22

My tactics:

1) Tactical mode - I mark all enemies, weapon boxes and weapons I need, as well as machine guns.
2) Invisibility - I kill several opponents with a knife.
3) Protection - I jump out and shoot at everyone using grenades.
4) Invisibility - I run away to another place and go behind the enemy's back, and then my beloved Nova with a silencer comes into play.

H
Hausser.P 13.10.22

Hi all.
By multiplayer. For those who are interested in surviving and winning.
Probably, the real tactics of the infantry in the conditions of the city will fit in the cartoon Crysis 2. (I recently learned that small groups (at least 3 people) can (could) operate in a real war).
You just need to study tactics, study the map (at least with one to start, where to prove yourself). And act as a team!

There are such things as the combat schedule, etc. (distribution of fighters by points). All the same, crowds of people (enemies) rush around the map at breakneck speed, and here, imagine, they fly into our "fortified area", where the front, flanks and rear are covered by arrows.

It can also make the task more difficult. Change the formation of the fortified area to an assault group or a group of reconnaissance punishers (against a hidden enemy).

On some western server I played against 3 players. Nicknames started the same way (DE... + own nickname). I don’t know how they always ended up in the same team ... Maybe it’s configured like that - automatically?

My level is "4". Funny thing: I regularly go to that server (it's not rated) when it's empty. Wander around to study the map "Temple". So they don't! Constantly 1, 2, 3 players join... You have to somehow get out :)

In general, you need to somehow improve your combat skills. And knowledge of the cards, and knowledge of the methods of attack-counterattack (or search for the enemy), and actions according to a pre-planned collusion should affect the effectiveness.

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

Hausser.P
what cards, what methods, if there are cheaters and pros in a shaft))) a cheater or a pro in stealth mode will bypass and overwhelm all of you))) and it was like you described and I even covered the rear and still, and not even one was and still we were soaked)))) in general, you just need to run fast, dodge bullets and think, then there is a chance to win)

a
andrei76825 13.10.22

so now about the tactics in the single, I mainly use invisibility and hit-and-retreat tactics, and sometimes jump behind the backs of opponents and shoot them in flight, but this is only with people)

H
Hausser.P 13.10.22

andrei76825

Cheaters, pros... God, help America...

:)

You can't run fast on Mayak - it's hard to dodge a sniper, especially if you run "at him" (one shot, lead).

How to deal with opponents running two by two in buildings (corridors)? The fire of the second is simply deadly!

T
TheEmeric 13.10.22

on the lighthouse I run with a class called faster, I pump mobility, phantom, and regeneration, from the lighthouse to the hospital I run unharmed at all, due to the pumped phantom, the shadow disappears + energy consumption in this mode decreases, and the consumption also decreases due to mobility,

m
max.bs 13.10.22

personally, I like to use a powerful attack from above
the other day, I even somehow knocked out five CELLs at once,
or for example, I do it like this, a jeep is driving with a CELL calculation, approximately a jump
hit the jeep approximately in the place where the machine gun is, everyone in the jeep is all dead

L
Leonzo 13.10.22

how to use a grenade launcher?

D
DukeOfChaos 13.10.22

1. From afar - a sniper is out of competition (at the extreme, an auto with an assault sight also steers).
2. When you can get a heavy machine gun nearby (not to be confused with the M60!) - it is out of competition. Q and kill everything that moves and breathes.
3. Well, when the first two points are in span - then masking + V (behind) or F (front).
--------

In general, it's cool to chop everyone into hand-to-hand combat. You press Q, you run up to the enemies and with a few blows of the butt in the face you bring them down.
And it’s better to bring down the Bombardier of the Tsefovsky with hand-to-hand combat. When you come close to him, he can’t do anything at all. Just know, click on V and hit him with the butt on the muzzle.

D
DukeOfChaos 13.10.22

I recommend using close combat in battles with Cephs.
By quietly cutting them with a knife from behind in stealth mode, everyone, of course, knows.

But that's not all.

If you come close to them (and to people too, by the way) in invisibility mode (optimal, but not necessary), and

: hand behind the throat (looks nice, by the way). Then you can either just throw the enemy (again pressing "F") - steers when you are somewhere high above the ground, or by pressing the melee button (default "V") slit the enemy's throat.
2. If there are several enemies, you turn on the defense ("Q") and just stupidly beat all the enemies (in turn, preferably) with the butt ("V" button). Saving ammo is simply unrealistic.
And about the Bombardier in general, the song - read above.