3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Combat tactics (Crysis 2)

here we discuss the tactics of combat in Crysis 2, what do you use,
upload a video or simply describe how you prefer to deal with enemies in different missions, also what weapons do you prefer to destroy CELL soldiers or aliens

, for example, I like to kill enemies quietly to destroy soldiers I use SKAR and for aliens KVolt
73 Comments
Sort by:
A
Air_Castle 13.10.22

I love stealth. I don't particularly like trouble if I don't have an advantage. It is much more convenient to use the stealth mode and put headshots on the enemies quietly. If you have a machine gun, then turn on the protection and prem forward)) It’s also convenient to use the K-Volt - gave a long burst, knocked out several Sellers, and then you come up with your fists one at a time. Cephs are good with shotgun piss as well as grip.

A
Alex Side 13.10.22

I don’t mess around with aliens picked up a machine gun and went to destroy everyone,
but I like to make fun of CELL in stealth mode ....

V
Volsh 13.10.22

I'll add my mite about the single.
I give preference to a set of two rifles: SCAR (assault sight) and SCARAB (calimator sight and silencer), as a result I carry 300 cartridges, convenient IMHO.

Threat
If possible, I cut everyone with a knife, but if the crowd runs after me and breathes in my back, then it’s a good idea to throw a grenade down at my feet and then tear.

V
Volsh 13.10.22

andrei76825
what cards, what methods, if there are cheaters and pros in a shaft))) a cheater or a pro in stealth mode will bypass and overwhelm all of you))) and it was like you described and I even covered the rear and all the same and not even one was and that's all anyway, they killed us)))) in general, you just need to run fast, dodge bullets and think, then there is a chance to win)
The Bullet Dodge skill in multiplayer is given if the enemy kills you five times in a row, it is doubtful to earn such a bonus. And the fact that they kill from behind (I remember six were killed for entering the lighthouse), so this is normal because freshly killed opponents are born in different places on the map. Conclusion, do not stand still. ;)

k
kbrickch 13.10.22

a soldier from a scarab with a muffler, and these mutants from a DSG or a machine gun of 100 rounds of ammunition, I still can’t remember its name

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

In a pile, I try to position myself at a certain angle and attack in stealth mode, killing more than one at a time, until the enemies start to act. Then switch to maximum strength. And if one or at a decent interval, then of course a grip.

h
hamingu 13.10.22

Silenced sniper + invisibility.

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

But not always there is a position and a place for it.

h
hamingu 13.10.22

In close combat, I go into invisibility and quickly change the sight to a collimator, with it you can kill at close to medium distances with a sniper.
If anything, I'm talking about the single. Didn't play cartoon :(

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

You just can't hold out with a sniper everywhere.

h
hamingu 13.10.22

My second weapon is SCAR, sometimes I have to use it too.

I
Infiltrator 13.10.22

Where do you go for that and the choice between weapons.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 13.10.22

Well, in stealth mode, you can go through several sections. For example - on the Roosevelt highway. Favorite weapon is sniper/subversive SCAR.