3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SpacePRedator014 13.10.22 11:59 pm

Combat tactics (Crysis 2)

here we discuss the tactics of combat in Crysis 2, what do you use,
upload a video or simply describe how you prefer to deal with enemies in different missions, also what weapons do you prefer to destroy CELL soldiers or aliens

, for example, I like to kill enemies quietly to destroy soldiers I use SKAR and for aliens KVolt
73 Comments
Sort by:
a
andrei76825 13.10.22

Judikator come
closer and hit in the side with a machine gun and rocket launcher)))) it took me 400 rounds for one!!!

R
Rhiannon 13.10.22

Judikator
Ideal - sticky explosives under the belly, 3 times. Repeat until the target is dead. If there is no C4 or is over, hammer into the back, where the radiator / power supply glows. This droid doesn't like explosions. In general, before attacking an unfamiliar target, we look at it in tactical mode, they will write a weak spot and a desirable method of influence there.

R
Rhiannon 13.10.22

PS: More on tactics. People are dying from everything, hit with what and how you want. I'm a big fan of stealth tactics. ) With cephalopods it is more difficult. It is better to cut infantrymen from behind, or shoot - but also from behind, in the head processes. From a pistol with a silencer - even a Hammer - don't even try, it's only possible for people. It is possible at point-blank range from a revolver, m / b Hammer WITHOUT a silencer - in this case, it is pointless to disguise. Before shooting from invisibility, abruptly switch to armor, shoot, switch back to invisibility. Otherwise, when fired, all the energy will be covered, on the difficulty of Super Soldiers you won’t even have time to blather “mother”, they will snarl.
It is highly desirable to wet sniper cephalopods (with a crest on their heads) with a knife in the back - if they get aggro, they put on power armor, and you’ll break the hell out of them, you need 6-7 shots from a sniper at close range. It is better to bring down tanks with sticky explosives, two explosions are enough. If not, a heavy machine gun in armor mode, holding the shift so that it doesn’t hurt, or from a MIKE microwave gun (this one is ideal against ANY alien, because it does not react to armor). You can also use grenades.
It is preferable to go through the minimum difficulty first and collect all the nanites - just enough for all the upgrades, if you clean up the aliens. Achievements carry over to the new game. On higher difficulties, especially on the Super Soldier, trying to go and collect nanites can get expensive - they kill in seconds even in bullet deflection mode (the most powerful armor mode). At such difficulty levels, it is desirable to use invisibility, kill with one hit, and it is better not to kill at all, if possible.
SCAR only makes sense at the beginning levels.
For stealth, the Hammer version with a silencer is ideal. You can also use Felina or SCAR, but they have higher energy consumption per shot - invisibility will end faster.
The Grendel submachine gun is our everything.

D
Daniel 13.10.22

It is better to use invisibility more often. if you don't want to waste your nerves, a lot of ammo and possibly sacrifice your life. This method only applies to a large number of enemies.

t
talos2 13.10.22

On the maximum difficulty, I like it quietly; on the minimum, I like it loudly, because everything does not exactly fire exactly.

D
Dark Haxxor 13.10.22

LTag is a kosher thing. Switch to Velcro mode and boom! The enemy approached, but there was nothing left of him.

i
igorilla_07 13.10.22

Sneaking up in invisibility mode, if you cut from behind with a knife (melee), then invisibility is not lost, as when shooting, i.e. they begin to race there, and you quietly restore the suit to the shelter. In fact, in stealth they can be cut there without shooting. Something went wrong with the aliens.

D
Deadly Whisper 13.10.22

Almost the whole game was played with a hammer and a semi-automatic like a microwave, but when I got to the multiplayer I realized that with this fart you would rather make the enemy laugh than make him respect himself. in general, my tactics: SCARAB fully pumped skill "marauder" and of course straight arms :) Good luck to everyone!

B
BeS_NICKa 13.10.22

Depending on the situation. But still, as in the first, I like stealth or sabotage!

r
rzubarev98 13.10.22

What is your favorite combat tactic?
For example, they sneak up behind me with camouflage and cut enemies, and sit with a sniper rifle and kill everyone quietly!

R
Rise123 13.10.22

I have to run around the map with stealth and shoot with scar + if possible, cut. Always on the move)

M
MarvelDC 13.10.22

so far two, stock up somewhere with a sniper and wait, or run around with a scar without firing.
I also want to become Sam Fisher, sneak up behind and quietly wet)

and let the cheaters masturbate.

U
User 508742 13.10.22

yes, the game is linear to the point of disgrace and miserable checkpoints spoil everything (there are no quicksaves!)!

R
Rise123 13.10.22

Bear Grylls [give my protein to the bitch]
in my opinion they are talking about combat tactics in the cartoon)

R
Rise123 13.10.22

I have a new record of frags - 40 to 6 per round!)

M
MarvelDC 13.10.22

Rise123 are
you a cheater? how is this possible? armor upgraded?
I have an average of 6-7, more deaths sho pipets.

R
Rise123 13.10.22

Marvel2
No, I'm not a cheater, I'm level 36, 8 def. 12 stealth. 12 power.
Ps although they yelled at me that I am a reader)

N
NickK0tiN 13.10.22

Rise123
How can I understand you! You get on the noobs, take them out, and they start yelling that everyone around is cheaters, that it’s impossible to play like that without cheats, etc.

R
Rise123 13.10.22

NickK0tiN
that's for sure

N
NickK0tiN 13.10.22

By the way. Write who has a record for frags. I have 47 to 12 (count up to 150), 35 to 18 (count up to 50).
PS Cheaters, go through the woods.