3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 14.10.22 12:49 am

Walkthrough Questions (The Godfather 2)

Here we will ask questions about the passage of the game.

and I have just a question, how to get an armored car?
237 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stinnker 14.10.22

Take over the entire machine business!

T
Tezard 14.10.22

Yes, he will probably be in the third city until I get there)

z
zRockmaNz 14.10.22

How to kill Jerry Gallo from Tommy Rosato's family? It is written: finally throw a Molotov cocktail at him. How many threw, still the murder was not counted. What exactly needs to be done and how?

K
Kirk Rysin 14.10.22

If you can't kill him then try something else.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

You have already been told that with a bottle of ordinary bay

S
Stinnker 14.10.22

I can't do the same!

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

Then HZ

F
FRG.Next 14.10.22

Please tell me, how can I increase the status of a fighter? I need a demolition expert to blow up Rosato's house.

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

I also did not understand how to change the license, they write about points in the network.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

Look for an expert in the city ... Although an expert is conditional, just take anyone (with an Additional / Basic license or some other) and go blow it up. Rosato also asked for an expert when my house exploded, but I just went on a mission and blew up He still summed up himself as an expert demolition man, but in my opinion there is no expert license in the game ... In short, they call themselves experts, take anyone and go on a mission.
edit: There is an Expert license in the game.

F
FRG.Next 14.10.22

Thanks

l
lixal 14.10.22

People I have matured 2 questions
1 In the second city, (Family: "Tony Rosato" Fighter: "Jerry gallo" Method of killing: Throw a Molotov cocktail at him) I throw this KM at him all the time, but instead of dying, he gets to the hospital! But I do everything right. (WHAT'S THE PROBLEM ???)
2 In the second city (Family: "Grandos" Fighter: "Paul morales" Method of killing: Kill him with a blow from behind ???????????? O_o ) Please tell me how exactly it kill???

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

1. XZ 2.
With a jock fighter, hit him on the cheek with your hand

b
bjayds 14.10.22

how to remove body armor if possible?) otherwise the game went through and it’s inconvenient to run with armor, the suit covers)

M
Mordok 14.10.22

Hit him on the cheek with your hand
S with a jock fighter)))) Slap him on the cheek)))
You need to use "silent killing" in this thread ->> http://forums.playground.ru/godfather_2/556596/ already described the process. Post for: 08.04.09 02:18

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

A bit confused, don't care.
As for body armor, you need to lose one of the establishments where body armor is given as bonuses. Then it will disappear.

v
vetalion 14.10.22

Guys, does anyone know how when you take over Mangano's warehouse to blow it up? It points to a large tank where you approach it, then the orange light lights up, but I don’t know how to blow it up ... tell me plz

v
vetalion 14.10.22

How to blow up Mongan's warehouse, Kada approach the orange light is on, but I don't know how to blow it up

l
lixal 14.10.22

vetalion One
more hundred and first time write Nube!
The answer is in an alternative topic, you have already given!

0drin 14.10.22

Hello! help (((!!!! I captured all the points in 2 cities and destroyed everyone (3 families are obtained), but according to the main quest, it is supposedly necessary to increase the sphere of influence (well, when a dude from Cuba arrives and you need to make an agreement with him), but I don’t care to increase, what should I do???