3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 14.10.22 12:49 am

Walkthrough Questions (The Godfather 2)

Here we will ask questions about the passage of the game.

and I have just a question, how to get an armored car?
237 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Don_ 14.10.22

Go and increase. The dude is not from Cuba, but from Sicily, in my opinion

M
Mordok 14.10.22

but I don’t care to increase, what should I do ???
Talk to the payphone.

s
saints 14.10.22

hello please help me through the whole game I went through all the weapons except for the modor for fractions lvl2 and lvl3 help me if anyone found it please write where and more specific please

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

level 3 shotgun in florida on an island where the auto business
2 is a shotgun in new york in the carleone estate, catch behind the bushes that need to be burned
:)

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Who knows how to change weapons from level 2 to 1 or how to kill a chela in the head. The problem is that from the old barrel (level 1) they fell normally, then they took it with a silencer (level 2), they end up in the hospital.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

You can’t change to the previous level. And I don’t know what to say about the headshot. What mission do you mean?

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

I mean the conditions for killing kapos and fighters of other groups.

M
Mordok 14.10.22

Try execution with a pistol. For the whole game, it was only with a rifle that I had to kill with a headshot, and not with a finishing move. By the way, it’s with a pistol that he coolly finishes off when the enemy is on his knees: he becomes so disgusted that he doesn’t get brainwashed))

I slammed my “friend” at the airport like that.

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Mordok, it used to be like this before, but as the gun changed, it doesn’t work, that just didn’t try, it still ends up in the hospital ..

M
Mordok 14.10.22

It's really an ambush... It works for me... By the way, can I edit something in my family tree in the weapons section? Maybe there is an opportunity there? If that section exists at all...

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Don Marzaglia, explain how to change the GG, I tried it didn’t work out for me, it’s not a problem for the fighters, they pay 500 bucks and change.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

Uh, no, man, sorry, I made a mistake about GG-in the "Weapon" menu, then 1ur. there is, but you can’t change the equipped 2nd to the 1st ...

I
Ipman 14.10.22

don't think it's a flood... I played the
game 3 times. Count garbage, everything is monotonous ... but I liked the genre and the system of actions.

modders and admins can check me or ban me, that's their right.

if you have any questions, you can write here or in a PM (best of all)

what I didn’t read above, sorry. I will help with all I can.

PS I do not offer cracks and cheats, only real gameplay.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

like an ad? :)

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Damn, with this weapon, really, as Mordok says - AMBUSH!!!

N
Nucle 377 14.10.22

Why Ask Questions About This Game? It's Easy, Short, And Awesome!

N
Nucle 377 14.10.22

How to play on the network? Have a profile! Waiting and not entering? Who did it?

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

Nobody has yet

I
Ipman 14.10.22

One of the members of the forum wrote that on the 15th there will be some kind of patch, and after its download it will be possible to visit the network card.
Let's wait and see how true this is.

I can't wait for online.

N
Nucle 377 14.10.22

Hooray! I hope True!