3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 14.10.22 12:49 am

Walkthrough Questions (The Godfather 2)

Here we will ask questions about the passage of the game.

and I have just a question, how to get an armored car?
237 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 14.10.22

STALKER MiTricH, if you have a Kapo position (appeared instead of a castle?), then raise your fighter, there is a special button in the lower right corner of the interface. Companions are hired when passing a certain place in the plot.

S
STALKER 14.10.22

SLAVN
Thank you..)))
Also...I'm sorely short of money...Should I upgrade my partners or spend all the loot on myself?????......and the partners also have a license ..what does it affect and how can they increase it....???..

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

STALKER MiTricH, first of all, I upgrade myself, and earn money with additional tasks from passers-by. The license affects the level of carrying weapons and is not pumped.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

More questions.
Thank you, SLAVN for helping users

A
Alexander 23 14.10.22

I have a problem, tell me who can: I need a man who breaks safes and I have all the places in the family taken. Here's how to remove one from the family, Otherwise I didn't even find it.

J
Jack Jack 14.10.22

Well, that's all the game is over ..... what a pity that I have a pirate to walk around the cities all alone as it's boring.

J
Jack Jack 14.10.22

aleksandr 23
go into the family tree, choose the one you don’t need, press improve, and there will be a label section, put it and it will be.

J
JD1486 14.10.22

hah)) and I put a black mark and killed him myself)))

J
Jack Jack 14.10.22

Exactly a black mark, but I remembered that ..... thanks chris redfield

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

By the way, I also brought down the "markers" myself :) It's a long time to wait, especially since "I gave birth to you, I'll give you a wb"

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

It’s better to blame yourself, I somehow from moral principles (my bro, it’s a pity) waited, waited for them to bang him, sent one into the very inferno, didn’t wait, spat and flunked himself.

J
JD1486 14.10.22

yeah)) no .. I thought at first that they would simply have to remove it .. it doesn’t matter who .. like put a mark and wait. ) IMAGINING that this is a traitor =)))))

J
Jack Jack 14.10.22

Hmmmm ... so about the label it's all like "crap"? And then I just deleted the game and therefore I can not check.

_
_Don_ 14.10.22

It's strange that you deleted it. Although I also think that I won't launch it soon. Due to Mafia 2, you need to run events

L
Leroc 14.10.22

Tell me, break the jaw with any melee weapon, how is it?

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Lerok, you take a bat or similar weapon, you get close and press "F", it's better to shoot your legs before that.

L
Leroc 14.10.22

Thanks SLAVN.

S
Sahan 14.10.22

Help! Where's Tony Rosato's family? explain to the stupid

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Sahan, empty bottle to the head.

S
Sahan 14.10.22

Well, it’s written there with a Molotov cocktail!