3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tezard 14.10.22 12:49 am

Walkthrough Questions (The Godfather 2)

Here we will ask questions about the passage of the game.

and I have just a question, how to get an armored car?
237 Comments
Sort by:
S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Shystr, so not everything captured, look in other cities.

S
Salieric 14.10.22

people tell me where is the electrical panel located in the Florida bank security 1st saving and loan? otherwise you send a fighter to the merit credit union, he cuts off the electricity and rob quietly and without cops, and then immediately an alarm and a bunch of cops arrive.

S
Salieric 14.10.22

everything, figure it out) there is a shield on the roof of the bank

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

After robbing a bank, I immediately activate the "throw the cops off my tail" service and no problems.

L
Lared... 14.10.22

People! help me get fluff! is there everything except "Delta M1911" de entot pistol?

S
Salieric 14.10.22

comrade, please write in Russian, otherwise we don’t know Ukrainian)

g
gogum2131 14.10.22

Hello!, I ask you not to hit hard :) I'm new on the forum and I ask you not to delete my post. At the moment I find myself with relatives far from home, but I took a laptop with me. The question is, will this game work on my system? AMD 64 TURRION X2 2.0, 3GB RAM, ati 3650 video card 512 mb. It’s just that here there is only a licensed version of the game in a dvd pack and it costs 980r, I don’t want to throw out so much money in vain. Please, people pay attention to my post. Who ran on systems similar to mine.?, please answer ....

g
gogum2131 14.10.22

vidyuha correctly called ATI RADEON HD 3650

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Judging by the characteristics, it will go.

V
Vit84 14.10.22

in Florida I don’t understand how to capture one of the families? said weaken the families and capture one of the families, I captured all the buildings of Tommy Rosato except for one where the construction site is, I don’t understand how to get there ?? I have all my partners except the arsonist, walked around the building, you can’t go through the windows, you can’t open the gate for some reason, even though there is an engineer who can unsolder ... in general, he broke into the construction site there is a pipe everywhere and bulldozers can’t approach the building !!!! what the hell??? HELP!!!! I don’t know what to do to start capturing yellow ones, so this rosato will breed again later! can anyone tell me how it went?

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

Vit84, look carefully, there is a passage there.

g
gogum2131 14.10.22

2 SLAVAN, I just can't fully understand my system. GTA4 runs at medium settings, occasionally with light braking, and the unfortunate COLIN MAC RAY DIRT slows down even at low settings, and the newer PURE at maximum speed goes with a bang. Therefore, I don’t know what to expect from this system, it seems that in terms of parameters, the laptop is 2 times more powerful than the game requires, and that one is buggy anyway .... Therefore, people!!!! Who ran on a system similar to mine, unsubscribe how the game is going. My system is described five points above.

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

gogum2131, it's because of your laptop, such a mess.

g
gogum2131 14.10.22

SLAVAN, do you think this game will work for me?

V
Vit84 14.10.22

SLAVN
tell me pliz where is the passage??? I walked around him 5 times and I don't see him! you can only go to the construction site, but there pipes and bulldozers prevent you from going to the building, on the other hand all the doors are closed, I can’t get into the building =(((

L
Lared... 14.10.22

Vit84
there is no passage there ... I also took a steam bath ... there, it’s shorter so you go there some kind of long building and a door ... through the door and it’s ready,
but not the one that is being built, but some kind of one-story booth ... long ...
but who will say where this unfortunate Delta M1911 pistol?

S
SLAVN 14.10.22

gogum2131, I think it will.

L
Lared... 14.10.22

That ept got up to run in search of this fluff! de this fucking "Delta M1911" otherwise it's boring without it :( not enough for the collection :(

S
Salieric 14.10.22

Lared in the Mangano mansion in the basement

199209 14.10.22

I have some glitch. During the New York mission "Meet Carmine at Richie's Tavern". When you go to the bar, it's endlessly loading. Help solve the problem.