3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jailbreaker01 14.10.22 12:49 am

Weapons in the game (Crysis 2)

I was thinking about the game and watched a video where it is shown that new species will be present, well, 2 for sure ... your opinion on this.
185 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chicago 14.10.22

Yes, the developers of the kids got screwed. The XM8 was supposed to enter service with the United States around 2009-10 and would probably be used in 2020 instead of the obsolete M4 and M16, but for some unknown reason it was never accepted into service. By the way, in the first Crisis, a machine-gun version of the rifle (more elongated) is used; in the second, judging by the screenshots, a standard infantry version (smaller in size).

s
stalkermasterman 14.10.22

A very good weapon.

M
MyXa98 14.10.22

Normal weapon, but I practically didn’t shoot from it in the first part

D
DKEMPORIO 14.10.22

4erNyxa
yes there are not enough cartridges for him

B
BeS_NICKa 14.10.22

DKEMPORiO
Almost on all missions there are cartridges for them, but in small quantities. Not in mission(Core)

M
Midfield 14.10.22

There are not enough cartridges, but in terms of combat qualities it is a cut above that of the FY71. I've always kept ammo for it.

B
BeS_NICKa 14.10.22

pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru>

P
PRO_ACETEK 14.10.22

Well, scar is such a thing, this gun is only good in crysis wars, but in crysis it is terrible, but in crysis 2 I don’t know yet. But this hologram ........., causes me a lot of questions if it literally does not differ in anything from a real player, not only not outwardly, but also in terms of falling and blood, then this is a thing. It will be like bait on a bait for all Nomads, but for crysis veterans. , probably just a trinket and nothing more.

P
PRO_ACETEK 14.10.22

With a new weapon, the main thing is not to overdo it, for example, that in crysis the main weapon is pp and pfy71, everything else lags behind in efficiency, in crysis wars they ruined it all, there is only a good scar, but pp and pfy71 were corrected to a minus and made weaker , and this scar was improved, it's not fair.

B
BeS_NICKa 14.10.22

http://stopgame.ru/video/crysis_2/show_12.html a video in which you can see the GG weapons

P
PROspor 14.10.22

In mv2 - one of the best assault rifles. In the first crisis - as if there are few cartridges for it, therefore it is impractical. In fact, it is in service with Western intelligence services, so it will be very effective, because Pindos never make anti-advertising for themselves

G
GO-shnik 14.10.22

In K1, I only fired at her with a single fire and with a scope. Enough for everything about everything. With the advent of aliens, cartridges are no longer in short supply.

J
Jailbreaker01 14.10.22

GO-shnik
I completely agree about the cartridges count, there wasn’t any problem right away)

G
GO-shnik 14.10.22

I remember making a mod for it for myself to shoot Kalash cartridges ...

C
Comrad_Fobos 14.10.22

I would not say that it is much better than FY71. The latter feels killer, although louder and a little slanted.

M
Mr.Shadow 14.10.22

A normal barrel, although in the first part you will find cartridges for it.

G
GO-shnik 14.10.22

For me, it's more like the opposite.

s
spark11 14.10.22

An excellent weapon, I would put it in first place along with the M41a from aliens.

D
Darth IScreamZz 14.10.22

dubalom, deagle, AVP, and some kind of assault rifle

.offline 14.10.22

so far from different videos I have seen the following so far:

(pistols)
m12 nova (socom)
hammer
majestic (very reminiscent of ay-69 from warhead)

(p-p)
feline
k-volt

(assault)
scar 2
scar ab
grendel

(shotguns)
jackal
marshall

( machine guns)
turret
mk60

(launchers)
l-tag
swarmer
jaw

sniper dsg-1 from the original and something similar to gauss.
those. a lot of new, pleases.