3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jailbreaker01 14.10.22 12:49 am

Weapons in the game (Crysis 2)

I was thinking about the game and watched a video where it is shown that new species will be present, well, 2 for sure ... your opinion on this.
185 Comments
Sort by:
f
free_ionik 14.10.22

Nowhere could I find a laser sight for a pistol and a gauss gun for a scar .... do not tell me?

E
Edward S. 14.10.22

I just started playing, while I use a scar with a collimator and a silencer and, if possible, I remove machine guns from everything where possible. It looks cool and cuts right away, the beast is shorter ... (a la Rimbaud)

f
free_ionik 14.10.22

Eduard, ON the last difficulty I'll try, then the hell will you shoot and not a machine gun .... Current on the last difficulty, to some extent, you feel the game

A
Aluminum atom 13 14.10.22

but I like the rocket launcher, it’s convenient for them to shoot at the crowd. BAM-BOOM! and you go to skim the cream from the corpses))

B
Blabr 14.10.22

Scar, K-Volt, Mike (against the Cephs) and something else.

E
Edward S. 14.10.22

free_ionik Filter the
bazaar, otherwise you'll lose your "fuck"...

E
E404 14.10.22

Scar

a
andrei76825 14.10.22

slingshot)

M
MarvelDC 14.10.22

matchshot

B
Blabr 14.10.22

Nanosuit is the best weapon.

M
MarvelDC 14.10.22

which is better from grenade launchers in terms of damage, shotgun or gauss?

B
Blabr 14.10.22

I don’t know about the underbarrel Gauss, but the underbarrel dorobovik did not impress me.

A
AR3E 14.10.22

I mostly went hand to hand, but in desperation I used only a sniper scar and a pistol. I liked the machine gun ... it has good melee damage.

B
Blabr 14.10.22

A scar with an assault sight (sniper scar) is somehow not very good, the sight shakes.

E
Edward S. 14.10.22

Yes, the toy turned out to be bullshit, what is there to talk about weapons ... I replayed the first one three times, but if you please, fuck it ... th she went

M
MarvelDC 14.10.22

Here's what I found
the characteristics of the weapon (tell me, who knows where the lethal force of the guns is indicated?):
Spoiler pix.playground.ru

for the characteristics of the costume and damage inflicted on different parts of the body:
Spoilerpix.playground.ru

B
Blabr 14.10.22

Another cool Jacal (or something like that), Feline is also good for starters.

Marvel2 - well, this needs to be analyzed in detail ... where did you find these? Did you dig through the folders or did you climb into the mikruzis?

B
Blabr 14.10.22

Grender?

N
NickK0tiN 14.10.22

Grendel is good at medium and long distances, I always choose it on maps where there are a lot of open spaces (lighthouse, pier 17, wall street), for maps like horizon and train station I prefer Scar.

B
Blabr 14.10.22

Yes, a cool gun, an infantryman from an average distance with two shots. Still rate of fire to her ...