3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EnglishQuaker 14.10.22 12:49 am

Dumb AntiMat

pix.playground.ru

Here, I tried to write a post on Programming. And then an error popped up saying "in the body of the message the word "[deleted]" is found. Do you see it there? I don’t either. I spent about five minutes trying to find where the hell I was swearing. I press Ctrl + F, I type in the search bar on the page "[deleted]". But there is no such thing. So the antimat is stupid. I sweated for about five minutes to figure out what and where to fix it. As a result, "by weight * how" interfered. I had to do "by weight like" ... EVERYTHING, ALREADY HUMILATED SO PIRHATS AND HUMILATE!!! For six (?) years of the existence of PG, no one has thought of correcting the anti-matter normally. However, the money that protects the PG of the doer is unmeasured here, but they don’t want to work normally. Who agrees with me, put "+" to my post.
76 Comments
Sort by:
f
funny47 14.10.22

+1

L
Lord Inferno 14.10.22

+1 Because of the fucking anti-matter dahrena what can not be written ..

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.10.22

and I found where [ deleted ] is written =)
)

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

Where? I even carefully looked at the gaps, there is no mate. Sound - passes ... Infuriates that the antimatter of the s.u.k. does not miss, it's a small twig! It infuriates that you write, for example, "[deleted]", but he will not see the dot, but there will be spaces!

N
Nouarlathotep 14.10.22

+ adynnastsodviscidvazzotra!

L
Lost Prophet 14.10.22

hmm ... the anti-matt is stupid ...

E
Erysipelas 14.10.22

yes, there is such an inconvenient topic, I myself encountered a couple of times ....

R
Russssslan [NKVD] 14.10.22

If someone wants to swear, he will simply replace the letter, or draw the word in paint and throw it here ...

L
Lost Prophet 14.10.22

Quaker, decided to do a double 2?)

G
Gr1nGo 14.10.22

What do you have against double two? Or is the problem already solved?

L
Lost Prophet 14.10.22

Well, you could bring up an old thread...

V
Vuzya 14.10.22

to the first post +1

u
user470943 14.10.22

EnglishQuaker
And what do you want, because antimat is some kind of program, as I understand it, this is not a person, but programs and all artificial intelligences, etc. to put it mildly, poorly thought.
+1 to your top post

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

Figase, but people make it up ... And they also look at the logs.

u
user470943 14.10.22

No matter how you write the program, THIS IS A COMPUTER, NOT A HUMAN.
Without a computer, of course, it would be bad, I spend a lot of time behind the computer, don't think that I'm against computers, but a computer is a MORON compared to a person!

E
Elrond16 14.10.22

a computer compared to a person MORON!
The computer is what people make it. On his own, he can't be smart/stupid.

u
user470943 14.10.22

The computer is what people make it.
No matter how you do it, he still won’t be smart and understanding.

I
IT Show Time 14.10.22

+1 the most offensive when I wrote the text in lines of 10 or more and writes to you that there is an obscene word in your text. you have to re-read everything several times, and then it turns out that there was no such word. terribly annoying!

A
Adahn one 14.10.22

making a good anti-mate filter on the portal is quite difficult. The most effective and at the same time incredibly difficult way is to create a "cursing library", which simply stupidly lists all the curses and how to write them. If you create such a library, then indeed antimat will work perfectly, but who will do this?? and even more so to update the database?? it's [deleted] work. So one way or another, one has to be content with a script that, I believe, was written to the conscience, but will never work satisfactorily ... so I see no reason for ardent dissatisfaction.

H
Hundred tichka 14.10.22

[removed] anti-mat