3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EnglishQuaker 14.10.22 12:49 am

Dumb AntiMat

pix.playground.ru

Here, I tried to write a post on Programming. And then an error popped up saying "in the body of the message the word "[deleted]" is found. Do you see it there? I don’t either. I spent about five minutes trying to find where the hell I was swearing. I press Ctrl + F, I type in the search bar on the page "[deleted]". But there is no such thing. So the antimat is stupid. I sweated for about five minutes to figure out what and where to fix it. As a result, "by weight * how" interfered. I had to do "by weight like" ... EVERYTHING, ALREADY HUMILATED SO PIRHATS AND HUMILATE!!! For six (?) years of the existence of PG, no one has thought of correcting the anti-matter normally. However, the money that protects the PG of the doer is unmeasured here, but they don’t want to work normally. Who agrees with me, put "+" to my post.
76 Comments
Sort by:
s
stalker7162534 14.10.22

+1

C
Consul 14.10.22

Hmm, but still there are a lot of unmodified (like *) swearing on the forum ... Here anti-mate swearing is allowed, and he transforms words into a swear word :(

t
technician-san 14.10.22

insure

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

King Gamer, you are wrong. Computer - can't do anything without human help - that's the time;
We cannot condemn either AI or the people who created it, and indeed we can’t condemn anyone, even though we violate this rule ... - these are two.
Player One, antimat is not just a script, it keeps track of the words that are in its library. For example:
Dep.osit.Files.com
LetItBit.ru
www.ucoz.ru
mat. Lemon will confirm if he looks at the log. Why is it mat? Yes, because the anti-mat also turned into anti-spam. I won't talk about my mother...

P
PAVEL 666 14.10.22

In English, a lot of the word does not allow ([deleted], [deleted], etc.)

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

In Russian l0x - mat ...
[deleted] finally they don’t let me through, before I didn’t let them through only with "a" ...

.pavlusha 14.10.22

how to make the text like in the first post?

I
IT Show Time 14.10.22

how to make the text like in the first post?
this is for moderators only

L
Lost Prophet 14.10.22

these are the pluses ...

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

Either the moderator can do this, or the pros for the red and the cons for the gray should be set by the users.

P
PAVEL 666 14.10.22

But mnu + and - do not work :( FireFox 3

L
Le Chiffre 14.10.22

Prophet 27.09.08
16:04 Quaker, did you decide to do a double 2?)
I also saw this topic))

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.10.22

Either the moderator can do this, or the pros for the red and the cons for the gray should be set by the users.
scha on your post we will try

s =)

A
Andre Macareno 14.10.22

Gyyy, I'm the owner of a gray post... Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!! Icarus, annealed, but... Don't do it again, Victorius with his vision of 32 cm [deleted] will read it, it looks more like a spoiler...
Edith: [deleted], but I expected to see a tag... As I see, a tag current on the erudite can be seen. Pavel 666, everything works for me ... Similarly, FireFox 3 ...

Z
Z4b3o8v7p 14.10.22

hahahaha)))

what are you doing, zapadlist, immediately return it as it was = ((

P
PaulTheApostle 14.10.22

I'm trying to create a topic with a technical question, but it says "Error: The message uses forbidden words: A-ddr, a-ddr, A-DDR"
When did this become obscene?
- set so that antimat does not work

A
Alexander Becker 14.10.22

The word "online" also swears (swears, at least). This is generally a complete insanity.
I still don’t understand why the hell the anti-matter is spread in private messages. Does PG spoil the image from the fact that users will swear in PERSONAL conversations? Again, m-m-maximum insanity.

r
rPeBoJL 14.10.22

upvoted the ancient Quaker

g
gtaman 14.10.22

Fade Baker
The word "online" also swears (swears, at least). This is generally a complete insanity.
This is not insanity, but protection against recent spam attacks. The same applies to the word "look" and, it seems, some other harmless ones.

m
masha 14.10.22

Why did you have to edit the first post? Delete.