3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EnglishQuaker 14.10.22 12:49 am

Dumb AntiMat

pix.playground.ru

Here, I tried to write a post on Programming. And then an error popped up saying "in the body of the message the word "[deleted]" is found. Do you see it there? I don’t either. I spent about five minutes trying to find where the hell I was swearing. I press Ctrl + F, I type in the search bar on the page "[deleted]". But there is no such thing. So the antimat is stupid. I sweated for about five minutes to figure out what and where to fix it. As a result, "by weight * how" interfered. I had to do "by weight like" ... EVERYTHING, ALREADY HUMILATED SO PIRHATS AND HUMILATE!!! For six (?) years of the existence of PG, no one has thought of correcting the anti-matter normally. However, the money that protects the PG of the doer is unmeasured here, but they don’t want to work normally. Who agrees with me, put "+" to my post.
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Becker 14.10.22

V-Nine
That's good, but what about the second part of the text, which talks about not swearing in private?

r
rPeBoJL 14.10.22

do not swear in a personal. leave the mother in the outside world

C
Combine-47 14.10.22

at first it seemed that the topic was about Antimage

E
EnglishQuaker 14.10.22

If you carefully scroll through the topic, you can see that someone diligently scraped shit out (replaced by [deleted]). Interestingly, but for such work at least 15 thousand pay? And then for less right now, the current blocks are working.

g
gtaman 14.10.22

Fade Baker
That's good, but what about the second part of the text, which talks about not swearing in private?
I don't know, but I think it's all for educational purposes :) Although who wants to, he will find workarounds.

EnglishQuaker
someone carefully scraped the shit
out I, who else?

Interestingly, but for such work at least 15 thousand pay?
It's not a job, so they don't get paid.

And then for less right now, the current blocks are working.
Here are the lies.

A
Alexander Becker 14.10.22

V-Nine
>it's all for educational purposes
But it's not the duty of law enforcement officers PG anymore. Let users decide for themselves how to communicate with each other.

R
Rorschach1986 14.10.22

Z4b3o8v7p
and if censorship is not banned

g
gtaman 14.10.22

Fade Baker
But this is no longer the responsibility of law enforcement officers PG.
This is part of the policy of the site as a whole.

vova15ru
and if censorship is not banned A
veiled mat is equated to a normal one.

R
Rorschach1986 14.10.22

V-
Nine

g
gtaman 14.10.22

vova15ru
Let's not check it?

R
Rorschach1986 14.10.22

V-Nine
And I ask I won't check

g
gtaman 14.10.22

vova15ru
The result depends on how it will be censored. But it's not worth trying.

R
Rorschach1986 14.10.22

V-Nine
Ok got it ATP

p
pecabir 14.10.22

antimat such antimat. the word oops does not allow you to write calmly

B
Balda716 14.10.22

Previously, "look" did not allow me to write, I wrote "look".

g
gtaman 14.10.22

Balda716
You see how well antimatter develops possession of synonyms.

B
Balda716 14.10.22

V-Nine
That's for sure. Of course, it is necessary to develop mastery of native speech, but not in the same way, and although something else does not come to mind, you won’t post books here and force members of the forum to read them.

i
ili0ili 14.10.22

antimate [deleted] stupid

g
gtaman 14.10.22

ili0ili
And I'm not stupid, so I won't miss a veiled mate.

E
EnglishQuaker 14.10.22

V-Nine will soon become ideologically addicted to giving up electricity and heating. Well, at this damn CHP or state district power station, people who work to ensure that V-Nine has thermal power, swear only like that (I myself was a witness). Wait for such a turn of events?