3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Instructive - justice for impudent schoolchildren

wildlife on the discovery channel
136 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

For the umpteenth time, I regret the lack of corporal punishment in schools. To flog these schoolchildren once or twice, and any desire to throw stones at mentally unhealthy people will disappear. And Compote of the youngster could have kicked harder.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
corporal punishment with a

shocker?)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Chevalier
Not only a shocker. Rozgami, at least))

A
AVtechNICK from AAAAAAPPL 25.10.22

Serve him. And this case will henceforth be science.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
the whole trouble with the rod is characteristic abrasions. especially lively tomboys will start flaunting the amount of "doping" received. rozgometry will begin, etc. and the shocker

is noteworthy because it leaves no traces)

Max Fry
leave me alone and do not decompose discipline in the class ... on the forum!

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Chevalier
Yes, I didn't think about rosgometry. In addition, there will always be those who will get masochistic pleasure from spanking. Although this is possible with a shocker.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
from spanking

Max Fry
for humiliation
, you are completely stupid. the student must not be humiliated. for humiliation is fraught with other complications. he should be punished and learn his lesson

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Chevalier
Well, including from him, yes. xD

s
saa0891 25.10.22

Got bonuses.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

EnwinE
for everyone there is a medical card from the nurse)
and it seems to me that those who have heart diseases are not particularly naughty

z
zdanu4 25.10.22

what kind of perversions with dildos and rods? this article is pedophilia. easier to deprive neta, computer and all sorts of gadgets. For a student, this is a very severe punishment.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

zdanu4
this is a very severe punishment not only for shkolota)

let's not forget, however, that aggression breeds aggression

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

zdanu4
what kind of perversions with dildos and rods?
That is, before corporal punishment with rods was a perversion? Lol.
Hmm ... But you can click on the nose with a dilda once. Well, as the last Chinese warning.

p
prokaz96 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Sometimes you have to punish with sticks! And someone immediately consult a psychiatrist! And there are different situations, families are different, but this is not an excuse - many children have completely blossomed!

B
Bella Ragazza 25.10.22

oh my gosh!!

h
headANDshoulders 25.10.22

lately children have been thinking that they are untouchables and are trying to use it. accordingly, it is necessary to prove to them the opposite how good it is to give cabbage soup

z
zdanu4 25.10.22

guys, it's not that easy. My wife is a college teacher. so there 15-17 year old kids study. she didn’t even try with them - and scolded, and scored on them, and persuaded, and so on. as a result, the most compelling argument for them is their parents, and even then not for everyone. here for everyone an individual approach is needed - to whom you can slap on the nose with a dildo, and to whom even the cage will not fix. usually only the parents who put the dildych on the children are to blame for bad behavior.
ZY, but with rods or something else to beat - it makes no sense. the ass will get stronger and become less sensitive, but the anger inside the child will only intensify

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

R
RicoChico 25.10.22

Disgusting story. And there are also ghouls protecting the shkalnik.

G
Gemini 25.10.22

brutal teacher Kompot tramples on juvenile justice, lol