3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Instructive - justice for impudent schoolchildren

wildlife on the discovery channel
136 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Wine whirlpool
"Named after Alexander Matrosov" ///st.

R
Rener 25.10.22

Parents of such blockheads should educate. Smalu. And not teachers, and especially not dudes from the street. Compote generally softly tapped on the pope, but it could have broken a rib or even worse. But the kid's mind will not increase, and anger - yeaaaaa. And some horseradish will grow from the mountain, like this Choppet

p
pecabir 25.10.22

B
Bomber 25.10.22

bakebir
lol.

A
Alexator 25.10.22

so what is the outcome? Has the child become smarter, calmer, more restrained, or has everything remained the same?

R
Rener 25.10.22

pekabir
ahah, shed a tear x)

R
Rikudo Nagashi 25.10.22

Aleksator
Yes xs. Nothing will fix juvenile degenerates, and this is sad.

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

gee-gee

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Juvenile degenerates
are usually not corrected by anything after a shitty moment in life, when you no longer want to live from shame, enlightenment comes.
I hope he learned the lesson, otherwise the place of all this juvenile agro-brotherhood is near the bucket

A
Alexator 25.10.22

that is, according to the results, an adult beat a child, everyone was happy about this, but nothing got better? Why do I feel compelled to call everyone bullshit?

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Alexator
Spoiler

g
givemethedust 25.10.22

Alexator I
doubt that he got off so lightly, at least he was specifically "shamed" and I am more than sure that now he will behave more calmly.

an adult beat a child
Beat? There beatings are tantamount to ordinary slaps in the face. So, rather, for educational purposes, he attached himself.

o
old pirate 25.10.22

Aleksator
Do not restrain yourself in desires, if you want - call me.

Mr. Crowley
Where's your diary, madman?

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

SignOut
everything will be buddy)

T
TTG 25.10.22

Spoiler

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

The first patient, when striking, tried not to cripple the second patient. this can be seen from the characteristic aimed shooting (the affected area is exclusively the fifth point). the head of the second patient was not hurt (there was no hit on it), the boot remained intact, which is excluded if you hit it on a blunt object with such an effort

, zvizdyuli, ogre, teacher of the year)
but it was about the Trudovik, yes))

N
Nevoeiro 25.10.22

Rikudo Nagashi
Yes xs. Nothing will fix juvenile degenerates, and this is sad.
Well, she just said how she cut it off, a 15-year-old girl.

G
Gemini 25.10.22

where's the top? O.O
oh yes, two morders of life ... what one didn’t cut, the second will definitely finish it

g
gtaman 25.10.22

Happy Halloween
What are you talking about? If you are talking about the first post, then it was gone before I became a moderator :)

UPD
Keep the thematic picture though:
Spoiler

T
TTG 25.10.22

Spoiler