3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22 01:05 pm

Instructive - justice for impudent schoolchildren

wildlife on the discovery channel
136 Comments
Sort by:
n
night ranger 25.10.22

Compote malatz, did everything right.

p
pecabir 25.10.22

it is necessary to organize a people's squad to them. "Compote".
seriously, in my time there were no such juvenile agro-cattle. everyone climbed the construction site together, hit each other in the face, dug in the sandbox, blew up carbide ... what about the children?

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

what about the children?

other values, other ideals

p
pecabir 25.10.22

What are Chevaliers
? in the internet write "sasay lalka", iPhone, dotka? you have to look for the root of evil, otherwise the country is degrading in the feces
, I’m already scared to send my child to a regular school, God forbid, shit is picked up

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

pecabir
influence. but how? will naturally pick up. and your task as a parent is not to write x-th on the boards, but to assess the situation yourself in order to then try to save your child. within the bounds of decency, at least

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Chevalier
, where did I write x? the child will not go to school soon, I hope in 5 years the situation will not worsen.
I think it is necessary to give a school with a creative bias, musical or artistic, even if it develops a sense of beauty

G
Great Aladdin 25.10.22

My friend's daughter has only been studying for two years, and it's already useless to beat her.
I picked up the "ideals of democracy" at the school. They zombify there.

T
TheReds1892 25.10.22

stupidly he ran into
less batman you need to watch

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

Not every parent is a worthy mentor

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Chevalier
is right, if father and mother thump like pigs, or from childhood they are taught to laugh at the poor / disabled / old people, they instill cruelty from birth, indulge to the point of stupor - which of them are fucking mentors?
here we need the carrot stick method

G
Great Aladdin 25.10.22

carrot stick
method stick and belt method.

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Cheburator [One and only]
well then he will definitely grow up to be a bastard

B
Bomber 25.10.22

pekabir
Just children have become repulsed.
And by the way, the more repulsed are not drunks (those on the street quickly learn that there are guys stronger than them (like the same juice)), but the most repulsed from "prosperous" families, where parents inspire them that if there is a boblo, you can create complete chaos and nothing for it won't.
Such people beat old women at school and later crush babies in wheelchairs on cayennes, being cased.

p
pecabir 25.10.22

The bomber
is a poor gopota - the same animals, only without the bobble.
in my area, in one family, a drunk already gave birth to 6x - a whore, an older gopnik, 2 younger gopniks and a small girl who is already being taught to swear.
and the area seems to be prosperous, such as she once or twice and miscalculated

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

he means major and the like

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Chevalier
major yes, those are still vyserki. flaunt mommy / daddy's money in front of their peers.
only life will cripple such people, I hope

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

pekabir
life and crippled them strangely enough)
I mean that they are exactly the same people as everyone else. they just missed it at the time. and very few successfully pass the dough test

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Chevalier
not all, unfortunately.
some even become politicians

r
rPeBoJL 25.10.22

pecabi
become. but I wildly doubt that it brings them only a sea of ​​unrestrained positive. not everyone will pull such a life. morally, in the first place,

while dads are busy accumulating babos, young children are left to their own devices and there are many entertainments. the more allowed - the more growing appetites. then drugs + supercar = wall. or stop with people

p
pecabir 25.10.22

Chevalier
im exclusively a sea of ​​unbridled positive
I can’t know, not a major politician