3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1999 16.11.22 09:05 pm

resurrected (Diablo 2)

And here infa came to me that resurrected then patched how much in vain. The lvl of mobs in a random zone becomes plvl + 2 every hour a random zone or even

such + charmik there is which removes immunity to the elements and makes 95% of the resistance of the mob (then dial it yourself ) . She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. Escape Animation can now be interrupted. She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. (Scream in Amazonian)

85 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bitard 16.11.22

I put a bolt on the remaster when they started to fasten crutches in the form of a force move and binds. What it will all turn into in a couple of years, I think everyone knows.
DotA Spoiler

n
ninada 16.11.22

At least they do something there. What about in our swamp? Did you break the cartoon drawing tool?

q
qwerty1999 16.11.22

Bitard wrote:
I put a bolt on the remaster when they started to screw on crutches in the form of forces and binds.
What is the crutch? As I understand it, on the contrary, they removed the ability to put a

ninada throw
Well, drop mules, that's done, it's convenient

n
no analogues 16.11.22

Typical casual, trachomod at minimum wages, so as not to immediately scare off the olds. What did you expect from coloring?

B
Bitard 16.11.22

qwerty1999 wrote:
What is the crutch?
No matter what. The bottom line is that now every six months the rules of the game will change in one direction or another, literally like in DotA: some were busted, others were castrated, something was introduced, something was removed, and all sorts of whistles / fakes from above, of which in their the queue turns out bugs, lags, queues, crashes and other joys.
Spoiler there will be loot boxes, you can screen

q
qwerty1999 16.11.22

Bitard Is
it necessary that, like in chess, 2000 years on one patch?

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

qwerty1999
There is a twofold situation. On the one hand, I still like the introduced changes, they just suggested themselves. On the other hand, as Bitard wrote, if they take the habit of sawing the balance every season, there will be a speck. Because D2 is good because it was a quiet static haven compared to other games in the genre.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

I liked all the updates except imba charms so far. And with the charms, the magpies in PMV are too imbued, you can humiliate them close like a god.

B
Bitard 16.11.22

qwerty1999 wrote: Is
it necessary that, like in chess, 2000 years on one patch?
What's wrong with chess? Nobody gets into the gameplay and balance with their crooked hands, and people have been hacking with passion for a thousand and a half years, even those who cannot read and write.

FludoTron wrote:
if they get in the habit of sawing the balance every season, there will be a clump. Because D2 is good because it was a quiet static haven compared to other games in the genre
. Audience D2 is mostly men 30+. Someone has families, children, and they absolutely have no time to study and delve into, and even more so to relearn for new introductory ones in the next update.
Dobermn wrote:
And with the charms, the magpies in PMV are too imbued, you can humiliate them like a god.
Before that, it was also possible. Here the irony is that everyone played as blizzards / hammers - they will continue to play. Why a few gigabytes of "improvers" were added for the rest of the charms is a mystery to me.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Bitard The joke
is that the hammers are no longer needed if the immune years are close.
Infik collected and cleaned everything in a shack with an oculus.
And live weaving is stupidly even more imbued and boring.

f
firkax 16.11.22

Ahhh, I've read the topic, too, I thought another nonsense from the spoiled blizz. But, Bitard, this is your phrase
guys 30+. Someone has families, children, and they absolutely have no time to study and delve into, and even more so to relearn for new introductory ones in the next update.
gave me a hint and put everything in its place. So guys 30+, even blizzies are already pointing you to your place on the side. You are never the target audience of the game, no matter how much you would like it, but only guests in it, since everyone is allowed. The target audience of both d2 and most other games is schoolchildren who have time to play and who should be interested in spending as much time as possible in it.

Of course, I do not approve of the mod described in the first message, but because it is noob, and not because it is difficult for someone to study it - this is just a plus.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

firkax
Do you know a lot of schoolchildren playing d2?
In d2r, even the target audience is 30+, they don’t talk about the server of this site

n
ninada 16.11.22

firkax wrote:
The target audience of both d2 and most other games is schoolchildren
The market for mobile games is primarily focused on schoolchildren. And the student will not grind 10 hours in Diablo, he needs something more casual.

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

Dobermn
The jaw still sucks. But it's easy to dress in a homeless outfit and ruin all the content of your loved one, yes

. Why does the current close friend need an infik? ) She is just imba now, because infik is not needed

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Since when did the FludoTron
learn to move quickly and get endless darts?
mb in one lock when they open a tp she will do something faster, in all other cases it’s a rather slow-packed scam, it’s pure to run on a pindle with a puppy, some high locks are easy for her, but for a long time.

With infic and charm, all cold immunities are removed and she distributes like a light forty.

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

Dobermn
Well, it's not pg. Jawks calmly stuff 99 fcr and fly with Eni

D
Doberman 16.11.22

FludoTron
pg does not play a role.
firstly, you need to either run without bo then, or wear a cube and even more fuss with the transfer of kta.
secondly, there, even with 99fkr, the speed is not a fountain, especially on a swap, after an unsuccessful tp, they are ripped off to easy like a forty. well, it’s stupid to fly for a long time with her amount of mana, you have to stop and get rid of it.

specific head. It is much easier to put a light forty in a tank and clean it at the same speed as an ama than to make an amka fast.

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

Dobermn What
for a javka bo in general and what prevents you from carrying non-ethereal titans? Why does a Jawka fly far if all its targets are close, including the chaos sanctuary? And what do you mean by light forty? The classic, as far as I understand, is losing to the new now

B
Bitard 16.11.22

@
Diablo 2 [coming out]
@
Schoolboy from 2022 [not even in the project]

3m3m 16.11.22

FludoTron
estestvenno javka medlennee - kostili so swapami, kybami i td crapom nax nn, dabir prav