3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
q
qwerty1999 16.11.22 09:05 pm

resurrected (Diablo 2)

And here infa came to me that resurrected then patched how much in vain. The lvl of mobs in a random zone becomes plvl + 2 every hour a random zone or even

such + charmik there is which removes immunity to the elements and makes 95% of the resistance of the mob (then dial it yourself ) . She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. Escape Animation can now be interrupted. She no longer prevents the Amazon from performing other actions. (Scream in Amazonian)

85 Comments
Sort by:
[
[[gmr]] 16.11.22

Dobermn wrote:
only completely noobs or breds trade for runes there, everything is much simpler and cheaper
There, the runes are knocked out according to the mulz scheme as quickly as in pg .... who knows ... in a couple of days eni + infeg + top knocked out the torch without problems

D
Doberman 16.11.22

[[gmr]]
no, that's a big exaggeration. drop hairun is 10 times higher.
if on pg you fell jah once every 10 years, then there once a year.

farming top gear with runes is a bad idea, much faster with gear, because the trade is live.

q
qwerty1999 16.11.22

Dobermn
Trade is so lively that I'm even thinking of switching to nonladder. the pace is too fast xD not what I'm used to in pg

D
Doberman 16.11.22

qwerty1999
is the norm, there is always about half playing. pvp in general only there.
for some reason, they immediately killed nl for endless seasons, which is why the players in general dump it, because they become impoverished in an instant.

F
FludoTron 16.11.22

Dobermn
qwerty1999 Wizard
spikes, gulliams and TO peppers are still taking with a bang. For the last two seasons, even suitable gear from the mef has been gathering dust, somehow shaks and fights were sold, but all sorts of geys, dungs, etc. gear to sell was a huge success even at the beginning of the season. Well, the search for runes, of course, was generally a pointless exercise. In short, what am I talking about, the game should reward the player for the time spent at least sometimes, so that there is a desire to continue playing

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

3m3m
Sometimes it happens ;D I somehow bought it for sozh. And not to say that I was then very dissatisfied.

S
Sweety_Mustard 16.11.22

FludoTron you enter
the chat and you are rewarded with chatter. Well, until all sorts of people started banning an already small contingent for flooding.
I played for a long time in d2 and domestic mmoshka - in both the main gameplay was hopeless pveem, nubopvp and chat, I didn’t complain at all until all the people leaked into d2, and the mmoshka wasn’t closed; C

[
[[gmr]] 16.11.22

Dobermn
Maybe I don't understand something, but for me, for example, it falls from lo to ber in a day .... it was a lucky day when I caught 2ber + lo + 4gul, not counting the little things. So why invent a bicycle and trade if you can buy everything for runes.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

[[gmr]] Hey
I get runes once a month)

3m3m 16.11.22

Sweety_Mustard
na starte tr i bolwe soja mojet stoit

J
Jovie Jov 16.11.22

firkax wrote:
The target audience for both d2 and most other games is schoolchildren who have time to play and who should be interested in spending as much time as possible in it.
Schoolchildren interestingly spend as much time as possible in the "not at all dull grinder" which in a couple of years will be a quarter of a century. AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH. Man, do you ever dry out, or does a completely leaky pool get more and more depressed? Chel never climbed further than his swamp, and therefore it seems to him that only schoolchildren can provide good online.

D
Doberman 16.11.22

Jovie Jov
I would make a firka fit if he found at least 10 schoolchildren on the server.

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 16.11.22

for 30+ there is a donation diablo immoral

D
Doberman 16.11.22

bd_sm[TDPG]
30+ don't play from phones

3m3m 20.01.23

ya s telefona tok v zmeiku igral eprst!

B
Bitard 20.01.23

bd_sm[TDPG]
There are more interesting donations for 30+.
SpoilerBMW has begun selling some of the options familiar to drivers through the so-called subscription. The first market where the new feature appeared was South Korea, where buyers of new BMWs can connect the seat heating option for $18 per month, $176 per year, or $283 for three years. If heating is needed forever, then you will have to pay $406. Following the list of paid options appeared on the Russian website of the brand.

According to the data on the website, activation of the steering wheel heating for a period of 1 month costs 950 rubles. A subscription for 1 year will cost 9.5 thousand rubles, for 3 years - 14.2 thousand rubles, and an unlimited one - 20.9 thousand rubles.

Heated front seats cost 1.6 thousand rubles. per month (16.1 thousand rubles per year, 25.6 thousand rubles for 3 years and 36.5 thousand rubles indefinitely).

Built-in DVR costs 500 rubles. per month, 3.4 thousand rubles. for 1 year, 10.2 thousand rubles. for 3 years and 21.7 thousand rubles. indefinitely.

Also in the list of options there are warnings about traffic cameras (230 rubles per month), an automatic high beam control system (790 rubles per month), automatic cruise control (3.5 thousand rubles per month), adaptive suspension (her can only be taken indefinitely for 46 thousand rubles) and so on.

3m3m 20.01.23

Beatrade
fake kakoi-ta

D
Doberman 20.01.23

Bitard
is cool news, it will be possible to hack and get all this for free, without paying for this option when buying)
3m3m
Yes, this is old news, but not fake.

Merc has some jokes too

3m3m 20.01.23

Dobermn
ny eto kasaemo elektri4ek 4isto navern

D
Doberman 20.01.23

3m3m
for MB yes, for BMW as a whole for the current model range. and this is a really good topic.