3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elanu 20.01.23 03:03 pm

PC Performance (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

Well, gentlemen? The time has come. We share the performance on your PC. Is the game better optimized than the previous part?
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
RomJkeSTI 20.01.23

Will the Holy XF 8320e pull in a bunch of 1050ti?

L
Lex one 20.01.23

Krio_ru
You naive think if the CPU is not loaded, then everything is enough of it everywhere?)
And I see you have a vertical one. Remove it and look at your CPU load.

L
Lex one 20.01.23

RomJkeSTI
Will do.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

the game is built on the same engine as the Chelopuk remaster, so the performance of the games is +/- the same, I didn’t notice visual differences in graphics between them, but the remaster was brought to mind with patches, I think a couple of patches will also be released for this one in the future, because . CPU usage is not optimal. But in principle, even on my outdated platform with an average level card, you can play quite comfortably

A
AndrikDru 20.01.23

The optimization is somehow not very good compared to the previous Spider game. Here it seems that the FPS shows the norms, but there are friezes and FPS jumps. It didn't happen in the last game.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

AndrikDru
Your percentage is rather weak, only 6 threads and it is heavily loaded

A
AndrikDru 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Previous Spider played great

as well as Ancharted now

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

01001000 01101001
Raduzhny, your 0.1 and 1% FPS and everyone already knows the frametime graph))) Change the record. You've been writing about this for five years now. Nobody is interested. Either everyone already knows this, or they are not interested. All these jamming can be felt by eye, without msi afterburnera statistics:
SpoilerSo what? Who did you start rooting for in football? Ours is not there. Did you watch the opening yesterday? Guess which two teams I support and who I bet on?) Wow😁 And secondly, what is there for video, Palit or Msi to order?

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

Elanu
is just changing the percent option unfortunately. no other way. we were unlucky with amd processors, they began to choke them hard in games)

E
Elanu 20.01.23

AnRev
Same problem, only R7 3700x and 3080 system

R
Raf9111 20.01.23

MOSHIVURII lapwing
I'm certainly not an adviser, but if you're talking about 4090, I wouldn't take it from MSI, unless suprem X is at least or liquid which is on dropsy. otherwise I wouldn’t even look at msi or asus (except for the strix horn) ... although I myself took the first one that was on sale, but I don’t regret it, there was a nice card, 3070 from this office in the farm, no complaints.

E
Elanu 20.01.23

Raf9111
Yes, I just bought it recently) Thoughts have already slipped that it was better to take Intel. Increasingly, I encounter idle threads in games.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Raf9111
Thank you. I’ll keep it in mind👍 Now I also want to shovel the reviews regarding Palit Gamerock 4090. And compare with Msi Supreme X.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Raf9111 wrote: of
course, I'm not an adviser, but if you're talking about 4090, I wouldn't take it from MSI, unless suprem X is at least or liquid which is on dropsy. otherwise, I wouldn’t even look at the msi or the asus (except for the strix horn) ...
4090 I think it makes sense to take it when revision 2.0 comes out, where something will be done with the power supply so that the cables do not melt

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

Raf9111 Looked
at GameRock. The reviews are great. If we talk about problems with the power supply of 16-pin wires in the new generation of cards, then they are mainly for those whose hands grow from a rainbow place. If you do not clamp these wires, do not twist them with clamps and stick the contacts all the way, then everything will be successful. The performance gap between the 3080ti and 4090, although not small, would be better, of course. The card is needed mainly for tests and comparisons in new and old games at a resolution of 2880x1620. I really want to check out the new dlss 3.0 - one of the reasons why I want to take this card. Or wait all the same 4080ti or 4090ti. I'll decide in a week.

j
johnmih 20.01.23

I have everything, as in the first spider with rays of drawdown up to 40 frames due to the fact that a 16-threaded percent sits on a bottle when moving on the web.

A
AndrikDru 20.01.23

I played a little with the graphics in the settings, off. vertical sync, dynamic resolution, something else is not significant and the game became lag-free. The drop in Fps sometimes happens during fights with bandos, otherwise everything is fine.

D
Dakini 20.01.23

A game with excellent optimization.

S
Stas Sklyar 20.01.23

Excellent optimization. 12100 and 1080ti 11gb without rays because this game does not allow you to turn it on like some games. Monitor 1920x1080 75 hertz. On ultra without fsr 70 and below 68 does not fall. On ultras, it eats a maximum of 8200 memory in some places.

K
Krio 20.01.23

Stas Sklyar
Oh, believe me, it's clearly not worth turning them on. I don’t allow myself to turn them on at 3060ti in full hd. Well, you can, of course, of course, but at 30k fps, if only (if you unscrew them, of course, to the max)