3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Elanu 20.01.23 03:03 pm

PC Performance (Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales)

Well, gentlemen? The time has come. We share the performance on your PC. Is the game better optimized than the previous part?
66 Comments
Sort by:
R
Raptor BTR 20.01.23

Krio_ru
Judging by your comment, the problem you have lies in the processor, as it is already weak. On my system in the profile, the spider flies at 2k. on ultra, with beams on "high", dlls quality, 70-100fps depending on scenes.

N
Narekzzzy 20.01.23

Asus FX506IC gaming laptop:
CPU: AMD R7 4800H 45W;
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050 4GB 75W;
RAM: Samsung 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz.
OC: Windows 11 Home (pre-installed by the manufacturer)
Downloaded Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales by torrent from the site moreigr. The problem is that during the game the load of the video card is 70-85%, the power consumption is around 50-60W, and due to the fact that the video card does not work at full power at medium graphics settings, the FPS drops from 45 to 25 and below. All drivers are installed the latest version, the system is optimized, the performance mode is turbo. The same problem was in Cyberpunk 2077 downloaded from the same site.

y
yk_rainbow 20.01.23

Narekzzzy The
same thing, but not a laptop, but a PC. In other games, everything is top, except for TWO spiders. Some kind of game.

y
yk_rainbow 20.01.23

Narekzzzy
Played cyberpunk, the same bullshit as with the spider.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

The game is wildly processor-dependent, and with cards from AMD, the requirements for the processor are a little lower IMHO. In principle, it’s playable even on my old stone, but ... for the 40th series there is a cool dlss frame generation thing, it’s not like an upscale, but somehow it adds frames and smoothness, while the picture doesn’t get worse, the percentage doesn’t load harder .
Here I played without RT on 6900xt, the FPS is comfortable although the frame timeline is not ideal, but the map is loaded in full

But with the generation of dlss frames at 4090 and rays, in general it’s a cant that the rays load more percent, and not the card

I understood one thing - it’s time for my stone to rest)

N
Narekzzzy 20.01.23

Asus FX506IC gaming laptop:
CPU: AMD R7 4800H 45W;
GPU: NVIDIA Geforce RTX 3050 4GB 75W;
RAM: Samsung 8GB DDR4 3200Mhz.
OC: Windows 11 Home (pre-installed by the manufacturer)
Downloaded Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales by torrent from the site moreigr. The problem is that during the game the load of the video card is 65-85%, the power consumption is around 40-60W, and due to the fact that the video card does not work at full capacity on high graphics settings, the FPS drops from 45 to 25 and below. All drivers are installed the latest version, the system is optimized, the performance mode is turbo. The same problem was in Cyberpunk 2077 downloaded from the same site.