3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurax 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Which character is better and why? (Borderlands)

What character do you play and why did you choose him???
81 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 20.01.23

The character is the best you know how to play ;) (this is about the title of the topic)

I chose Roland (Soldier) for the first time for specializing in shotguns. Actually, with a shotgun, I went through the whole game :)
The second time I play for Lilith (Siren). I chose it for its attractive appearance :P and the ability to Phasewalk (a very good thing!), with which I can beat enemies, quickly run away (and this happens :D ) or just heal. Well, for the ability to expand the power of the shield!

Bottom line for these two characters: The Siren has a better class ability than the Soldier.

S
Super Kote 20.01.23

To each his own

m
mr.Tr0LLz 20.01.23

I agree, everyone plays with the one that is closer, I always adored engineers and this was no exception, so I chose a soldier, although I outplayed for everyone, but I liked the soldier the most

S
Sinatra 20.01.23

The chosen class (and the build by the way + perks, ala with what fluff to run with) depends on the style of the game .. I thought the sniper steers and started for Mordecai, but closer to level 30 I realized that it wasn’t mine .. I abandoned him at 39 .. the trick is what , he has hellish dmg, but in order to give out this damage nun 2 conditions - to be at a distance and hit the head .. his ability (summon a fly that knocks enemies) does not help him at all in this .. yes, a fly can be pumped, it will kill a crowd of weak mobs (and this is sometimes critical, because if there are a lot of small and fast enemies, a la rolling beetles, then you can’t run a person with a sniper ON ZOOM, but a fly will put everyone down) .. but Mordekai himself is neither armor nor it doesn’t shine with speed .. and if you have a couple of badass mobs, then the fly is useless, and Mordecai without shelter will be torn like a rag ..

I tried a soldier (like machine guns, it’s a good compromise between accuracy and damage), but he’s too supporter, I don’t feel like an imboy playing for a soldier .. I can’t say anything about Brick, it’s not mine, SHOUT and stupidly press the mouse keys the faster the better - not mine ..

and then I discovered this dude .. here is a build: http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/lilith/#21505050555000005005500 (ctrl-c, ctrl-v and insert this manually into the address bar of the browser, when redirecting from the playground, a small bug is observed)
it's just a dream.. all I need in the game is the opportunity to take a breather, lilith is very good with this.. 20 sec cd (in the case of arenas or bosses, you hide actively and shoot carefully from behind cover), if the ability is not on cd - you stupidly run and shoot everything in the head, a little current hp is below half - you press the ability - hop and there you are. finally a cheat, EVERYONE runs slow to wait, when the target is slow - then it’s very easy to get into the HEAD (you read what I wrote above about Mordecai, yeah) ..

then I’m looking for a couple of words, finally I don’t use first-aid kits, lilith has a mod for + SMG dmg - with it and a good humper (slowly shooting but very accurate smg, always with elemental dmg) CRITs are comparable to Mardikaev’s .. very .. I’m just real I trudge from dudes in random online parties - they die over and over again (I think the soldier thought that he would die and die), if you leave them without cover, either they die (because the mobs are strong), or they run for a long time and shoot there .. 1v1 with the right fluff (I mean the right elemental dmg, lightning for guards/shields, poison for armored and fire for everyone else, I don't know what's good with explosive dmg) I LIE easily and simply ANY creature in this game.. if I make a mistake - I don’t die, I press a key and after 7 seconds (!) I’m completely alive and ready for work and defense, and where is the thread away,so you can sympathize with the enemy ..

dmg lilit's feature is a STACKING elemental debuff (fire/poison/lightning) + her very good crits and slow debuff (which allows you to literally shoot the enemy at point-blank range slowly turning back). - and it literally burns in acid fire (for comparison, dmg, crits in the head from a humper with 200 base dmg kdet for 2k, and the poison TICKS for 500+ and 10 ticks = 5000 dps, if the dps is low - looking for a couple of bursts = 20 ticks = 10000 dps, convinced?), lvl 50 lilit I went solo Zombie Island (2.5) without dying once, without experiencing difficulties in any place, by the way, lvl 51 bare dogs died in 5 seconds EVEN without running up to me. .

here's a sopsna about lilith and that's it ..

I
IBM_d3m1urg 20.01.23

Sinatr, are there any other builds with Siren or other characters? You showed the build of the sole proprietor and the mod for yourself.

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Character_build - builds for all characters ;)

O
Ostap_Bender 20.01.23

mordecai with rivalvers is a big topic!!!!

N
NeRo DeViL 20.01.23

I especially like Lilith and Mordecai because I think they have better abilities than the rest

N
NeRo DeViL 20.01.23

I also agree with you Super Kote everyone has different tastes

N
NeRo DeViL 20.01.23

for example, someone likes hand-to-hand combat (Brik) someone because of the appearance of the character, according to me, special abilities

V
Viva LA Ten 20.01.23

me Brick Pret

v
vovkadav 20.01.23

I liked Mordecai, especially when he has a revolver with cool optics in his hands

W
Wesker 42rus 20.01.23

I like Lilith because of her looks.

S
Sinatra 20.01.23

2xodix, well, in a team, lilith can play 2 roles - a foreground player (agrit on herself while the mordecai running a little behind endure everything) or the same damage + debuffer (controller, as they say) .. the first type of lilith is with the skills taken "when killing "- something like http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/lilith/#215050050550005555050000 (copy-paste in the address bar), I don't know about the resilence, it's a good thing, it's a pity to sacrifice the current rate of fire .. mod essna catalyst .. second type - it's obligatory to take Mind Games and, perhaps, the defender mod ..

S
Super Kote 20.01.23

Brick is cool too. His kicks are something

S
Sinatra 20.01.23

brick nuna play without sound IMHO .. apparently I don’t play patam .. finally brick is a strong contact player, my karebir nature can’t calmly endure blows that you can avoid if you find cover, get a sniper and shoot .. brick of course can also use a sniper, but tada without show-off evo is an ability, and without an ability, borderlands will be kind of boring .. and lilith, for example, an ability is both to run away and damage and just run fast (overtake the party, yeah, and be the first to open chests)

.. some kind of DLC will come out - I will probably play as a khantyr or a roland .. but God forbid Brick .. unless it’s pizza and for fun to drive them ..

by the way, the most interesting mobs are troubles, and there’s no way to melee them (get into hand-to-hand combat on a pack of troubles of dogs in the lost cave, haha, pedigripal also climbs into his mouth, or on troubles of a tankenstein, his fists are like 2 bricks, guess what who will win in hand-to-hand combat?).. although it’s possible for a crowd of small kidats, it’s still not that IMHO .. in borderlands, miles battalion is the prerogative of mobs, sopsno why mobs die ..

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

What about PvP? Which one is better? I've played a lot already, but I haven't seen anyone in the arenas.

D
D.Artist 20.01.23

Strange you guys, what's the difference who
kills whom faster? You can go through that game with any Persian, it
's not for you zadrot MMOs where everything depends on the numbers,
there is a skill (not very of course), but still needed.

The classification of the Persians is as follows, except
that everyone can be a Damage Dealer (in solo),
for a co-op, you can reroll skills, and
as a result get a mechanism gear:

Berserker - Tank
Soldier - Supporter / Medic
Lilith - "Mage" Debuffer
Hunter - Looter

About PvP, you can arrange, I'm for)

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Even today, after a couple of fights, they sent me, and then they kicked me :(
I didn’t bother them that much ^^

S
Sinatra 20.01.23

2daemon artist, pvp in the game sax, sax arenas, duels (which, in theory, are needed in order to learn to play with your class against other players, just to clarify the "nuances") sax .. typical cooperative game ..

character classification:

brick - tank /dd
roland - tank?/healer/dd
lilith - dd
hunter - dd

is based on skill analysis (tank-dd-healer concept), why is that? because Roland can heal others .. and Brick has skills that increase his survivability in close combat (tanks usually don’t sit in the bushes regenerating shields, but climb into hell) + his down-to-earth ability - wave his fists and yell + can spend the longest time on the floor until second wind / revive (there is a talent) ..

because there is no aggro in the game (in the usual view), and healing is very limited - then the tank and the healer can smoke .. 4 dp (preferably with mods that strengthen the group) that tear apart crowds of monsters (a la Serious Sam) - that's the whole gear .. there are no tactics for bosses, there are nuances that make it easier to kill, but no more than that .. debugging the teamplay in order to go through everything in this game without problems is absolutely not necessary (well, maybe a mad maxi will wipe a pack of noobs) .. but it's a pity ..