3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurax 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Which character is better and why? (Borderlands)

What character do you play and why did you choose him???
81 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeriousSamSt 20.01.23

FlameDruid
Yes, almost any - the main thing is to have an elemental effect. And the proficiency for all trunks is 50 each - well, that's if there is enough patience and endurance for pumping.

PS
The main weapon is SMG.

F
FlameDruid 20.01.23

SMG, as I understand it, the machines are different? And also tell me how best to swing skills.

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

This is primarily a shooter, there is only a piece of RPG here, and very little attention was paid to this very piece. So there is no strict tree of skills or synergies for them as such. Just see what parameter suits you from the description and increase it ;)

"Main weapon - SMG."
I would even say SMG - Combustion Hellfire! :D
With the exception of some individuals, it burns everything and everyone (for the rest, take either Orion or Give Sick (acid gun)).

S
SeriousSamSt 20.01.23

"I would even say SMG - Combustion Hellfire!
With the exception of some individuals, it burns everything and everyone (on the rest, take either Orion or Give Sick (acid pistol))."
True truth! :)
More precisely, Pestilent Defiler (Give Sick comment to it means 100% chance of an elemental effect). Like this:

pix.playground.ru

You can also advise the Chimera from Atlas Corporation, but this is optional.

r
ripper1994 20.01.23

Which Persian is better???
the answer is - Crawmerax Invisible 64 lvl :)))

w
witAP 20.01.23

Which Persian is better???
the answer is - Crawmerax Invisible 64 lvl :)))

Without any options he is the best!!! ))

S
SamBrutal 20.01.23

I would play for him... :)

r
ripper1994 20.01.23

Sorry that's how it's right Crawmerax The Invincible

M
Mortal_Machine 20.01.23

The Soldier is rushing me))) If the fluff is properly pumped and with Artifacts it is powerful)))

R
RaFti TaFti 20.01.23

I didn’t know where to put this question and stuck it here - tell me a good build for the hunter (I found a lot of builds on Wikia but I don’t know which one is good)

A
AlexMos 20.01.23

2RaFti Bird for debuff, perk for 100% shield penetration, everything else is up to you.

swing pistols or snipers, you decide. There are people who are dragged by pestals, I like snipes more, especially the skill that restores a crow from shots from snipes - 3-4 shots and the bird can be fired again, and the heads are hung beautifully.

p
piDJAy 20.01.23

Download RaFti TaFti to your liking, ... you don’t know how to camp, ... download an arcade!. And guides are posted on the wiki ..... and you will post it there yourself (as an example) and call it "Hunter for gun"

R
RaFti TaFti 20.01.23

PlayGround.ru
now it’s like this for me ... I know how to camp and shoot well (with a snapshot with an accuracy of 99%)

x
xDarkOverlordx 20.01.23

I played a little for everyone and realized that the soldier for me is the most it.
Scorpion + a machine gun with a large clip (preferably more skills to pump the clip) + endless ammo = you can shoot in all directions, demolishing everything that moves with a "steel storm" =)
The character is excellent. For the entire time of the game there were no problems with ammo at all, provided that I really shoot indiscriminately in all directions, just to increase the number of deaths over a period of time.

d
dill 20.01.23

Either hunter or Lilith. Look who I'm playing with.

a
a_lesnic 20.01.23

I was passing by and accidentally saw Temko !!! Of course, I understand that it is not discussed, but I have been playing boarder for a VERY long time !!!! I'm not boasting, just this game in my eyes almost eclipsed even the GREAT the elder scrols 4 : oblivion !!! I know about this game many times more than anyone else sitting here !!!! and I'll tell you, you say a siren is better than a siren, but what ??? did you forget that in this game there is a lot of VERY much superfluous experience or you didn’t know it ??? you try the siren on the same lvl as I play (with the help of a cheat program I’ll reset my lvl and I don’t type like you) IMHO !!! YOU WILL BE SIMPLY TO 50 LVL TO GRAB IN THE Muzzle !!!! Everyone has a break time here! what does it mean that every Persian on certain lvl "ENLIGHTENMENT" !!! describe
let's start with lilith >>>>> 35-40 the most http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/lilith/#21000000050000005505355 bullet speed last for UFO
Bers >>>>>>>>>>>> 25 -35 I remember about them taking out camps in one sitting
!!! correctly download you can take out mad moxie alone !!! at lvl 30 it will open in all its glory http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/roland/#01552053500000000000000 rifles or shotguns to download one thing !!!
and mordecai (sorry snipes, I can’t advise anything !!!

H
Helhema 20.01.23

I have 4 characters 69 levels. No one experienced difficulties for the entire time of the game.

O
Ostap_Bender 20.01.23

and I've been a hunter, and I play mostly with him!

v
vsem76 20.01.23

I'm a woman din, she finally cuts out all of them

H
Helhema 20.01.23

Siren is generally a cheating Persian.