3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurax 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Which character is better and why? (Borderlands)

What character do you play and why did you choose him???
81 Comments
Sort by:
C
Corrosion 20.01.23

From the very beginning, the game did not smell of balance.

v
vsem76 20.01.23

by the way, she doesn’t bend over (or I forgot how to play) the cop is a brick, he endures everyone

H
Helhema 20.01.23

razdor_X
You will change your mind to high lvl :)

v
vsem76 20.01.23

well, for now everything is ok, and there
xs 40 lvl skygs break the norms and the bandits cut out for a sweet soul ((

H
Helhema 20.01.23

You haven't met soldiers of your level yet.

v
vsem76 20.01.23

Yes, I can imagine how they bend over and play Roland norms? hunter finally infuriates everyone for him + professional for revolvers that are already powerful (not to mention snipes)

O
Ostap_Bender 20.01.23

razdor_X
everyone thought it was profitable to play as a hunter. the hunter is good against prey with powerful shields. you can bring down the Eridians in batches without stopping. if you pump revolvers, put on a gunsliger class mod and take a honey jack, then in the rooms, in all caves, the victims will fall without having time to do business.
each character has its own advantages.
Roland is also fun to play if you find a good machine gun, which is rare! throwing a turret to distract enemies from yourself, restore health, replenish supplies is a very good tactical move.

v
vsem76 20.01.23

I don’t know, it’s interesting for me to play with a brick, although it’s difficult (for about 20 minutes they brought down a bird with 3 torches on the 2nd passage) on the first last bass 1 with my fists I hit
higher and higher lvl 48, reluctance will only get worse

B
Borg01 20.01.23

Gentlemen, do Mordecai's pistol skills apply to revolvers?

T
Tohno 20.01.23

Borg01
Yes, they do.

B
Borg01 20.01.23

Thank you Glasgow))) everything went through Rolandoim .. the only thing that upset me was that when I mistakenly launched 2 passages instead of the first and the first and second were rewritten ((9 i.e. everything is great again (((again you need a new one, though on high levels and still not so interesting .. thanks again for the hint)))

B
Borg01 20.01.23

you know, and still they don’t spread .. I pumped a frantic shot and once the capacity of the clip .. so only for pistols, for revolvers everything is the same as before .. who will tell me if it makes sense to pump my skills with pistols if I use revolvers.

F
Fat cat 20.01.23

there is no point in downloading a hunter for pistols in general, snipers are enough for all occasions of his life - Cyclopus / Jacobs Hawkeye for long range, some kind of nailer from Hyperion / SnS for medium ones, Penetrator for close range, Executioner for a crab and Scullmasher instead of a crusher (you don’t even need a class mod change). distances are naturally hunter's measure, i.e. the middle ones are approximately the same as the far ones for a soldier.

B
Borg01 20.01.23

does the hunter, like the soldier, have ammo regeneration in class modifiers? I mean such gadgets as the ammo regeneration command ..... otherwise I feel this devourer / ripper who at the end of the original game does not fill up stupidly enough ammo ... and more .... I found a mod class. + 44% team accuracy and 56% team crit damage ... I wanted to ask the prefix command, as I understand it, it says that it applies to all members of the team ... and more .. the accuracy of the fire of which (I play a hunter) pistol / revolver or sniper or all the weapons in general that I use...same question for crit damage...

X
Xapgu 20.01.23

All classes have mods for certain weapons + ammo regeneration (only for one player, of course), in the case of a hunter, these are sniper and shooter mods (pistols and revolvers)
http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Class_Mod

F
Fat cat 20.01.23

If the sword used cartridges, then there would be their regeneration on the third material of the Truxican Wrestler mod)

V
Vaan 20.01.23

I'm playing as Hunter... I killed
the last boss with a machine gun because everything else ran out of ammo when I went to him...
And the best class is the one for which you know how to play))

D
DenisVarga 20.01.23

Played for all the characters! Roland is the best! He is universal, he can restore cartridges, heal, his turret is cooler than Mordecai's bird, and he is friends with almost all weapons ... But in a duel his berserk tears like a napkin)) Checked - I am a berserker, my friend is a soldier))

123e456y789u 20.01.23

I play as a berserker, but I download the 3 branch of weapons, my brother downloads everything for a sniper.

S
Snake eyes. 20.01.23

I play Siren, because I'm tired of playing men in all games: Z
At the beginning, her abilities did not really help me out and the phase shift ended quickly. Now, when I started passing 2 and pumped up to level 42, I appreciated all her abilities, pumped the phase shift - now I can be in stealth mode for 10 seconds, and I have upgraded my health recovery skill in phase shift mode. Now I'm EVIL :Z