3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yurax 20.01.23 03:35 pm

Which character is better and why? (Borderlands)

What character do you play and why did you choose him???
81 Comments
Sort by:
D
D.Artist 20.01.23

Sinatr brik -
tank/dd roland
- tank?/healer/dd
lilith - dd
hunter - dd If it couldn’t be DD, then I wouldn’t be able to pass the game ... I’ve played enough Mad Moxxi right now, and with 100% certainty I can say that this is a complete UG, the closed space kills the most, only 3 Arena is a little high, the rest is complete garbage . The only thing that colors the mod is the Bank and 2 skills, it’s better not to touch anything else, otherwise the impression of the game spoils, what exactly I won’t list badly, I’ll show you with an example.

I play Borders the same way I played Crisis and
Far Cry. I quietly walk around the locations when I
see a camp of opponents, or just a cluster of enemies
I take out a rifle, find a shelter like a box / stone
and calmly shoot opponents 5-10 shots at a distance
, like a sniper I use a revolver,
mows down, but blows it off well with crits. After all, everyone probably noticed
that enemies at long distances terribly mow down,
and I regretted many times in the game that I was not a sniper.
I'm torn into battle only if surrounded or just around the
enemies respawned (spiders for example). In general
, I play very calmly and measuredly.

What I saw in the cooperative was killing me, and this
this ALWAYS happens, we run / ride in 4er
, enemies are drawn, I quietly take cover, and
Hunter and Sirena, like crazy psychos, run at enemies,
jump into the very meat, shoot in all directions, run
back and forth like mad and with an interval of 15 seconds fall,
and wildly run from the port again into battle ... I went like this 1 time with
2 Berserkers, the story is the same, but at least you can understand,
they are Berserkers, and the joke is that the Soldiers also run
into the meat, the question is, why??? No matter how cool Siren is,
there are 4 of us resp. the enemies are STRONGER, of course it lies down,
at first I try to heal, then it makes no sense,
they die like flies. Of course, this is not everywhere, but where
there are more enemies, but the tactics of the game of the allies do not change ...
I don’t have friends playing Borders, otherwise it would be possible
to agree on a human level, even in the 2nd
but with a buzz to go through the game, and it’s just
some kind of idiocy, by God, it’s more fun in solo ...

S
Sinatra 20.01.23

2daemon artist, are you typing from your mobile phone? strynna, I have a widescreen monitor and your post is exactly half the height and 5% of the width.. write wider! =)

now mad maxi, there is a topic where you can speak about this (I agree with UG, right now if you are on a random server playing underdrom - I go out right away

) I just physically resist the fact that someone takes HP to zero for me .. even if I smash the enemy, I get Second Wind and run further .. it’s just such a psychology .. and there are other psychologies, these are those Khantyr and Serena ..

naschet friends - the same problem, I tried to find permanent ones, even added a kavota, but I don’t see either Russians or bourgeois .. either the borderlands don’t catch everyone (and therefore for many it’s a three-day game, they felt the co-op and deleted the game), or something over time not in order .. but I play regularly, at least I get pleasure (I pumped all the skills to the max lilitka of my own, except for pestles - they are 40 right now, in the course of pumping I feel different weapons, I look closely) .. I read the news about ag.ru track. dlc, I'll wait impatiently..

by the way, you write that it wouldn’t have been dd - it would have been impossible to pass the game .. but no .. it’s just that the “tank” didn’t think in principle .. if it were implemented (say class, well, or a tank build), then dmg could have been I would dare to take it, taking into account that survivability would be compensated .. let's say they would make a talent, each rank reduces your DMG by 10%, but it gives you a 5% chance to dodge and not shoot, finally there is no DMG from a love-type attack .. or each shot has a chance to restore 10% of the shield, but inflicts half the DMG .. here you can think of anything you want .. let's not talk about sad things .. let Brik scream at himself poor fellow .. I will respawn evo .. if he dies not the 5th time in a row (tada u nevo to res only a few seconds, you can not lay it down)..

D
D.Artist 20.01.23

Sinatr
I just love to write like that. :)

naschot friends - the same problem
Let's go to others) Although I'm not very good Siren. I love it,
but still something) by the

way, you write that there would be no dd - no way would you beat the game ...
You are a humorist, however)
The first drawback is that tanks do not evade (like any assassins)
from attacks, but take all the damage on yourself, and survivability will easily allow you
to do this, but Brik (like all under-classes, under-tank). Estimate if they
reduced the DMG by 10% and 5-10% for survivability, how would you think he would bring down
Bosses in solo? Half a day or something? :)))

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

Daemon Artist
I'm often looking to fight rather than take cover. I already have a habit after desmatch shooters. It's all about dexterity, weapons and... the Internet ;)
I don't fall off mobs very often - I'm healed by Phasewalk, in which I can also change position or damage the enemy / prevent the shield from recharging. Even if I fall, I will be able to finish off the enemy and get up without someone else's help (exceptions are bugs and if the enemy is far away / died, but managed to shoot).

Sinatr
Also, 3-4 types of weapons have already been upgraded to level 50. It seems like how to increase the level, it's about 2 minutes, but after a constant run on the boss, I'm already starting to feel sick from the game, so for now I've scored on this matter.

A
AlexMos 20.01.23

Brik is an arrogant hero, he is big, it is easy to hit him, he specializes in fists that last a short time and you need to get close to the enemy, and grenade launchers that often lack missiles, the mod + regen class for missiles does not work, there is no healer, I don't know how to play on par with other heroes. Hunter ranged, scavenger, summoning and debuffer - a good Persian. Lilith, small, harder to hit, scout, can scout, it’s more convenient to run up to the enemy, save a friend, quickly turn in the quest, debuff, due to the high chance of elemental damage, the strongest hero, cheating IMHO. The soldier restores ammo, summoning, the doctor is an excellent support character.
1. Lilith
2.3. Mordokai Roland
6. Brick

ps everything is fixed Mordokai and Roland share 2nd and 3rd places

R
Rezona 20.01.23

The toughest character is BERS!!!

C
Corrosion 20.01.23

1. Lilith
2. Mordokai
3. Roland
6. Brik

The list is cool :D
True, I would change the hunter with the soldier ... probably, but I would leave Brik at 6 :)

f
free_ionik 20.01.23

http://www.borderlandsthegame.com/skilltree/mordecai/#11530530050200005005050 I pumped Mordecai like that ... Everyone says they say I don’t need + cartridges for the store and the rate of fire, because after killing, damage and reload speed increase for a couple of seconds. I I don’t agree that it’s not necessary. If you compare Damage + speed + one more reload speed + a large magazine, the revolver is converted into a machine gun :)

S
SamBrutal 20.01.23

For me personally, the tender was won by the Soldier with his ability to regenerate cartridges for all types of weapons. And I like the turret, a useful thing.

t
torraze411 20.01.23

For me - it's in my mood, when I want to shoot snipers and pistols, I take a hunter. With machine guns - a soldier. SMG - lilith. Drobers and rocket launchers are bricks. All classes are awesome!

h
human1998 20.01.23

I am for BRIC. He's my favorite!!!

S
SeriousSamSt 20.01.23

I agree with Corrosion. The Siren is best suited for passing because of her abilities.
Corrosion
In addition, I will say that it is a nice thing to bring down bosses with her, even at low levels.

r
ripper1994 20.01.23

Hunter, always loved snipers!

G
GarryOV 20.01.23

Personally, I don't care who knows how to play. I am a Soldier, and I can't be anyone else! :)

S
SeriousSamSt 20.01.23

OK. I deleted the message. What else do you think.

R
Raving Razik 20.01.23

hunter best and niebet

R
Raving Razik 20.01.23

and finally a hunter rocked under pestles-shaitan car somewhere found a pestle I don’t remember what the name is then I’ll edit the message I’ll write the name, so I swung all the time under a sniper, then from need I pumped into pestles took my faithful pestle-machine gun and poper gi I see I’m going point-blank to the boss and the whole clip in his face, half of everything’s hp usually took off 450-500, and I shoot at point-blank range and in the head and solid crits of 900 fly out, I’m with this pestle of guards (that’s what I call alien freaks) from half of the clip I take out and also I have some kind of glitch I have a knife without a crit 3000 beats

M
Myrzik124 20.01.23

to each his own ... my partner has a hunter in his heart ... I’m a siren (female solidarity ((((=) ... we sang well with him ... we chop just like that ...
I try to pass as a hunter (there was a choice between a hunter and a soldier, the brick was not even considered) well, not something that lies to the heart ... not mine ...

S
SeriousSamSt 20.01.23

Hunter + Siren = kranty computers and others like them. I know for myself. Both killers, the skills are somewhat similar.

I chose the Siren right away, without hesitation - I like the hero-girls, and even so beautiful.

F
FlameDruid 20.01.23

and what is better for a girl from a weapon?