3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer bug 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Cheats - good or bad?

Cheats - good or bad?
L
Lilia_Nerevarina 20.01.23

It’s bad, I don’t use cheats, and my brother generally rolls a complaint to technical support about cheaters in multiplayer games and they are banned.

Z
ZBotManIlya 20.01.23

everything bad is good in moderation

n
number 9 large 20.01.23

Cheaters for soap! In singles, even though they clean their ass, but in multiplayers they enrage!

D
Denis_odessa 20.01.23

.Enemy.
Especially in CS and BF3

N
New user 20.01.23

Cheats are bad.

M
MyEffect_ Stas949 20.01.23

Cheats=Evil

F
Festr.. 20.01.23

In single player games, I don't see anything wrong with that. Except shooters. They only have money and cartridges. Well, hp except in extreme cases...
In multiplayer - NO!!! NO!!! AND NO!!! Unless if all at once... Or to the level... If you adapt to your opponents...

S
Sgt. Paul Jackson 20.01.23

Cheats can be used just to indulge. But using them to make the game easier is bad.

P
PositiveCat 20.01.23

Cheats only fit in the epic Grand Theft Auto series.

L
Last Engineer 20.01.23

In games with a crooked balance, cheats are necessary. In GTA, cheats are necessary, since it was created for cheats.

L
LK9T9akaSEKTOR 20.01.23

just for self defense

P
Pie without an opinion 20.01.23

In GTA cheats are necessary, since it was created for cheats
Estimate, and I went through GTA SA without cheats and did not even bother. For me, the game is so easy. And those who endlessly typed cheats could not pass it.

And anyway, what's the point of playing with cheats? After all, interest immediately disappears if everything is provided at once.

A
A.Soldier of Light 20.01.23

Watching who. There are those who do not want to strain at all and play with the year (god is the code for immortality).

D
Dark Alchemist 20.01.23

Against them
I used it only in GTA to cause chaos :)

E
Enochian 20.01.23

Cheats are bad when playing for the first time and only sitting down for it you start looking for coaches, codes and so on. And if you know the game inside and out and legally passed it 10 times, then why not? In this case, I don't see anything wrong with them.

T
The Salt 20.01.23

I don't use cheats, I use console commands for whatever purpose. (For example, find an Easter egg without going through a half-hour level)
In general, I am against cheating.

_
_Brian_ 20.01.23

From time to time I play with cheats, but never in multiplayer

a
alexandr.snake 20.01.23

Cheaters are freaks. Especially when playing in multiplayer.

C
Charon_and_Ralfor 20.01.23

My boyfriend plays with cheats =)

N
NecroNAID 20.01.23

Offline, it doesn't matter. Here the taste and color ..
Online is strictly against.