3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer bug 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Cheats - good or bad?

Cheats - good or bad?
I
Infiltrator 20.01.23

In the single as much as you want, but in the cartoon it's bad.

s
stranger8 20.01.23

In a single - no difference, but in multiplayer and mmo - very bad.

N
Nefesh 20.01.23

After passing the game, you can in fact be pampered :))

L
Lord On Acid 20.01.23

bad

M
Max Fry 20.01.23

Well, I must say - it's stupid if you're going to replay this game later. Using any console commands spoils everything. So screwed up with Skyrim :(

t
trustedSunbro 20.01.23

With cheats, the game is no longer a game.

D
Devil 20.01.23

This is not entirely clear. In a network game - 100% bad. In the single, if you have already passed, then you can have fun with cheats (if this does not spoil the impression of the game). Although, I must say, I got acquainted with some games with cheats (StarCraft, Doom 2). This was due to my lack of experience in games (it was just very difficult to play), but over time I learned to play without them. However, I have not used cheats for a long time, as I gained experience. Well, in network games, and even more so, he never cheated. In general, I'm more against cheats.

PS Haha, I once encountered a cheater in Team Fortress 2 on the 2fort map. He ran as a machine gunner like crazy, and it was almost impossible to kill him. He took documents all the time. Then another engineer and I built a cannon in the yard at the top of each staircase and blocked the rise with dispensers. The cannons don't care how fast the target is moving if it's not close to the cannon, so at first he constantly died under the fire of two sentry guns, and then he stopped bothering us at all. Even cheaters can sometimes be dealt with honestly :D

S
SevDelta 20.01.23

I looked through the whole topic, from now to now, and I got the impression that most of them, apart from GTA, do not play anything. Although the same majority in the area already has 50+ games in the list of favorites, well, or passable ones - it doesn’t matter. Also, this majority uses cheats only to ((but this is the funniest)) to laugh!??

I remember when I was looking for a trainer for "The Cursed Crusade. Atonement", I really liked 2 different posts: one writes ((it doesn't work for me either... that the second one answers him ((uh dear yes we are all so YYYY here)))) have already passed and only for fun of the coach we download YYY ....))

As comrade Ghost Hunter said Even such a small heresy suggests that a person using them does not like difficulties in life, which means do not expect much from him.
Although we like to say that “Life is a game”, there is no need to add virtual games, because this is not life - it’s just a game, but on the other hand, if “people” are ashamed to admit that they use cheats, then what’s from you can wait for them in life!?

PS I use cheats regularly - I don't play online games.

Skyliner69
By the way, you're wrong, I played Skyrim with codes and I really, really liked this wonderful game in all respects, and to be honest, I didn't even notice that I was using cheats. That's it!)))

N
Nichronus 20.01.23

First, I honestly go through games without cheats, and then I don’t care. But there are games that you don’t want to play with cheats, Hitman is an example of this.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 20.01.23

Only cheats, only freebies! =)

A
AxiOn213 20.01.23

The first passage is honest, the second one doesn't care :D

J
Jackson[x] 20.01.23

I use it very, very rarely. Basically, when developers run out of gameplay ideas and heresy begins in the form of an endless stream of opponents, for example. I've used it about five times in history. It's not interesting with cheats, it's better not to play at all.

g
good lord of awesomeness 20.01.23

Exploits and bugging are awesome. Dupe - forgivable. Cheats - it all depends on the moral principles of a particular person.

C
Cheat_TiNikA 20.01.23

aimbot and speedhack drag :3

M
Mr Gangster 20.01.23

I used to use cheats in GTA, but now I don't use them anywhere. It is not interesting to play with them, well, it is dishonest.

K
KAPRAL27 20.01.23

I love cheats. And I have a question why the chitodels went on vacation? where are the cheats for the new hitman and far cree 3?

M
MunchkiN 616 20.01.23

cheats are good if you don’t really like the game and you want to run it as soon as possible. also if it is passed to the holes (for example, GTA)

C
Cheat_TiNikA 20.01.23

KAPRAL27
If these games have a multiplayer mode and they are popular, then soon the cheats will be sold, the games are new, they still need to be written.

s
saa0891 20.01.23

When I didn’t understand what interest it was to play with cheats, from the game in such cases you don’t get any fan, or any moral satisfaction, or any sports interest, what exactly did you discover, find, fulfill, this or that aspect in the game.
In my memory, the only case where I wanted to use the cheat was ME2 scanning of the planets, during the second passage my nerves were at the limit, but I still mastered this moment, in other cases there was no thought to use the cheat.

Yes, and everyone decides for himself how to play, with or without cheats, for me it's just not interesting, and it kills the main meaning of the passage laid down by the developers in each game.

S
SevDelta 20.01.23

my nerves were at the limit, but I still mastered this moment
. That's exactly why I use the codes, save my nerves and go through the game moments without any effort.

Yes, and everyone decides for himself how to play, with or without cheats, for me it's just not interesting, and it kills the main meaning of the passage laid down by the developers in each game.

Yes you are right! Here is just one "BUT"!

And everyone decides for himself how to play, with or without cheats, for me it's just interesting, and gives rise to the main meaning of the passage laid down by the developers in each game. And I'm not exaggerating.