3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
killer bug 20.01.23 03:38 pm

Cheats - good or bad?

Cheats - good or bad?
A
Ankuzya 20.01.23

The use of codes/cheats must be justified. Sometimes the game pulls out some kind of bug, which can be fixed by entering the code.
When people enter codes for a more comfortable game, then they shouldn’t brag on the forums who they flunked the first time and how much money they collected.
And in the GTA series, for example, the codes look even funny.
But I consider the use of codes in online games, in multiplayer, the most vile act of a player.

D
D.Artist 20.01.23

I never got high on cheats in GTA... fuck you understand, people,
where is even more meat?...

x
xCyberpunKx 20.01.23

Great for me!

b
bloomm 20.01.23

Alla
Real tough guys play without cheats))) last used cheats in 2005 in GTA

r
rainbow_user 20.01.23

In a single with cheats, you can diversify the gameplay, but in multiplayer...

b
bubble trouble 20.01.23

Cheats are good in games like GTA, Fallout; where there is an open world that you have already explored and in which you want to have fun. In other games, somehow I don’t see a reason to use cheats. I myself now cheat only in Fallout: New Vegas.

L
L007700 20.01.23

Cheats are mainly used by Nubs, who are not capable of self-learning and self-improvement. There is the most powerful cheat that everyone uses and it is officially allowed. This is a save - why else?)

d
danila090995 20.01.23

No! depending on what game if the game is like point blant then you can play with cheats with a clear conscience because it is completely paid and it infuriates everyone

S
SporeMaxis 20.01.23

I rarely use cheats, and if I do, it's just for fun. Or when it breaks at all ...

M
Mr. Kratos 20.01.23

I don't use cheats on my first playthrough. I only use them when I want to pamper myself.

M
MAKC46874 20.01.23

Opera Tor
Mr. Kratos
Totally agree

B
Baphomett 20.01.23

Good for someone who uses cheats, bad for someone who doesn't use them...
I sometimes cheat in multiplayer games, not on a license of course... But in single player games I use them extremely rarely, only when passing even does not save.

S
Sanya_Bars 20.01.23

Depending on where, some games are complex and I sometimes put immortality, or infinite ammo for example, or the spawn menu there.
CSS cheats are bad

i
igorilla_07 20.01.23

If it's interesting and you like it, don't read it. If in an uninteresting game a single checkpoint is needed, it’s stupid to spend time killing the boss, where it’s purely for patience, and not for dexterity, then god mode is in my hands.
In cartoons, you have to tear off your hands for this.

M
MakoSharK 20.01.23

this is bad!
but it's good

i
igorilla_07 20.01.23

romantanks
I feel sorry for you

I
Ilya Rak 20.01.23

Well,
firstly, you need to separate the games into single and cartoon. And with a wingle, everyone should be in a drum, whether you use cheats or not.
But in a cartoon, using cheats is somehow not good, because you get an unjustified advantage over others.

I myself use cheats, mostly in TES. And there I do what I want: where I pump skills, where I drop them and swing in a new way, where I strengthen the enemy, where I have immortality, and where I just fly through the wall. It all depends on the interestingness of the situation and the bugness of the moment.

z
zdeletez 20.01.23

The desire to cheat appears only in the GTA series. In other games I try not to use it.

H
Hunter0718 20.01.23

Cheats should be used only after the first passage of the game or with a bug (the impossibility of passing without cheats, as in Sirius Sam 3), with the exception of GTA, of course ... IMHO

u
unreal56 20.01.23

Cheats are sooo bad