3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Watapachi 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Help with choosing accessories

Good afternoon guys,
please tell me the solution to my question:
I have a computer i5-7500, vidyaha 1060 6GB, RAM 16 GB ddr4, memory devices all SSD.
I want to replace the video card with a 3060,
the question is, will this give me an increase in games? Will red dead 2 and cyberpunk run with ultra settings and beams in full hd?
or would it be more expedient to replace the motherboard where there is a Pci-e 4 version, and a newer one?
Or is it still a bunch of i5-7500 + 3060 capable of ultra pulling cyberpunk with rays?
92 Comments
Sort by:
p
potter790 20.01.23

Watapachi wrote:
Or is the i5-7500 + 3060 bundle capable of ultra pulling cyberpunk with beams?
Does the processor pull rays? )))
It will depend on the 3060 version, not on the processor.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Loken wrote:
This is not nonsense, this is a given. If this were nonsense, people would not need to invent such crutches. Perhaps
there are still problems in the user's curvature, and not problems of the video card or drivers . I don't get a hundred per cent anywhere. Loken wrote: You play 4k with low fps on an Intel processor, which in such conditions does not even feel the load, it's not surprising that you have not encountered this. With low fps??? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4mRp5Tu4gQrbDFsZB42cA Show me where my fps is low? Loken wrote:

Yes, with 6000 cards it’s not as bad as with 5000, if you don’t go beyond “games, browser, one monitor” and many users don’t encounter games / situations in which there are problems, but the problems themselves won’t get anywhere disappear.
I didn’t display an image on two monitors at the same time, I can’t say anything about this, otherwise I didn’t notice any problems, I have problems here and there in games on UE4 due to starters and they are dx11 smaller, only a couple of games on this bastard engine work well and it's more about how the game developers approached the optimization of shader caching

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Loken
How much did you take, if it's not a secret?

E
Evil in the flash 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
I noticed this only in RDR 2, it was on the Volcano. On DirectX 12 everything is fine.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Run Evil in the flash
Evil Within 2. There is also soap in FHD

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
I would fill you with Andromeda for comparison, full HD vs 4K, but PeGe, as usual, the size of the picture should not exceed 5Mb ... 2023 is on the nose. xD)))
It is everywhere soap in full xd, and this is not on purpose. Old games are especially fun to play in 4K, the soap accelerates, and the hacky low-poly textures that the developers soaped so that it was not visible become clearly visible. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790 Is
it not fate to throw screenshots into the cloud? I didn’t play Andromeda, I don’t like Ass Defect. It also depends on the diagonal of the monitor / TV

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
It also depends on the diagonal of the monitor / TV set
Nothing depends. Depends only 4K or full HD. )
Actually, why is it an andomedka, graphene shock 2017. I wondered for a long time why they evaporated so much with graphene, especially after the trilogy where Miranda's ass is drawn and okay. And the reason is this, in 4K all the hack is right in front of our eyes ... and so sharply. )))
I'm downloading RDR2, I haven't downloaded it since the release. xD)

E

potter790
What about iron?

p
potter790 20.01.23

Evil in the flash wrote:
What about hardware?
Iron is the same, almost. )
7600K + 3060 top aorus from 12 GB gigs.

E

potter790
And how? Does it play well in 4k?

p
potter790 20.01.23

Evil in the flash wrote:
And how? Does it play well in 4k?
Plays great. What can not be played there? )

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
potter790 wrote:
Depends only on 4K or full HD. )
If the monik is 20-22", for example, why does he need 4K?
potter790 wrote:
I'm downloading RDR2, I haven't downloaded it since the release.. I'm getting ready for a wild rzhach in 4K, about which they sang a lot to me they say there is grapheeeen. xD
There are a lot of settings including MSAA
potter790 wrote: Why ca
n't it be played there? )
Shoot a video with all the indicators, including the frame time graph.

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
If the monitor is 20-22", for example, why does it need 4K?
I have not seen such 4K monitors, do they even exist in nature? )

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
There are a lot of settings, including MSAA.
So this setting fired the whole office is always, no matter what they sing there.That 's why the laughter is expected, I'll show all the thoughts in the picture. )

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Take a video with all the indicators

Everywhere in different ways, in the 60 fps with a whistle in the kiperbug. True, this does not get rid of bugs, as well as from the fact that the game is for school age. In Valhalla 43 fps, and with DLSS, without DLSS 38 fps. But I joked like that in YouTube, there and at 3080 the picture is not better, obviously it's not in the hardware. What do you want to see? Everything has been shown for a long time, in 4K I also played on the GTX960, in a window without a frame, where there was enough VRAM, for example, in the same Andromeda. The only thing that has changed is the full screen, and that's it. )

w
w2k 20.01.23

Watapachi wrote: The
question is, will this give me a boost in games? Will red dead 2 and cyberpunk run with ultra settings and beams in full hd?
Quite

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
You don't have to shoot the video, but you can walk through the forest from here with your grandfather's tales. And in RDR2, graphene is good, Rocky paid attention to the little things. And you look for soap

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
And in RDR2 graphene is good, Rocky paid attention to the little things. And you look for soap
So you warm up the nozzles in advance. xD)))
How many years have I been told fairy tales here, but here the end of the fairy tale comes. )
After all, I wrote more than once, I don’t have a 960 forever, why are you lying. If there is graphene, then it is there .. if not, then no, this is also visible in full HD.

p
potter790 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 wrote:
He will have enough, but he can buy 3070.
3070 VRAM is severely lacking, as well as 3080. They don’t pull Elite on ultras now, right now it’s already outdated shit. )
If you take it, then 4070, and they already have a new backwards compatibility pisishnik. If the PTX3000 works approximately the same on both the old and the new, then under the PTX 4000 it is necessary to change the motherboard, respectively, and the processor.
Don't talk nonsense you weirdo. xD)

p
potter790 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 wrote:
. And the 3080 has a 12GB version.
This version will pull, all the others will not. And in full HD, not in 4K. And if the video card does not pull the game on ultras, it is considered outdated shit. )
They all promised 3070 for 16GB, which I was also waiting for. But then they quieted down, and I understood that 16GB was smoothly moved to 4070. xD)
Which didn’t give up on anyone, because you need to change the half-system for them. But, as they say, business and nothing personal. )

01001000 01101001 wrote:
Nobody changes anything. Zero difference, dude.
What are you, a fucking asshole? ))
He has no difference. Kill yourself against the wall, it still makes no difference. xD))

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
potter790 wrote:
So you warm up the nozzles in advance. xD)))
How many years have I been told fairy tales here, but here the end of the fairy tale comes. )
The fairy tale will end when you post a video with all the indicators.
potter790 wrote:
If there is graphene, then it is .. if not, then no, it is visible in full hd.
I wrote above that RDR2 has a lot of settings. And you need to look at graphene in it at different times of the day and night + in different weather conditions. throw into the river.

01001000 01101001
I know it's Locky. I'll look at the screenshots on TV a little later