3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Watapachi 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Help with choosing accessories

Good afternoon guys,
please tell me the solution to my question:
I have a computer i5-7500, vidyaha 1060 6GB, RAM 16 GB ddr4, memory devices all SSD.
I want to replace the video card with a 3060,
the question is, will this give me an increase in games? Will red dead 2 and cyberpunk run with ultra settings and beams in full hd?
or would it be more expedient to replace the motherboard where there is a Pci-e 4 version, and a newer one?
Or is it still a bunch of i5-7500 + 3060 capable of ultra pulling cyberpunk with rays?
92 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

potter790
So did you really update the computer or something, or is it again your glitches, like last time, with regards to the rare gtx 960, which does all the cards together?)

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The fairy tale will end when you post a video with all the indicators.
Time is money these days... and my time is very valuable. )
Get out on yuptubchik and watch videos from those clowns for advertising. ))

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
.You can see footprints in the mud, you can see how the blood from a shot corpse floats to the surface of the water if it is thrown into the river.
And I never wrote anything about the gameplay, this is a personal matter, I like it for God's sake. And I wrote to you more than once to praise something else, that you clung to this graphene, which is not there .. argued, pissed off, posted pictures with reshades. )

01001000 01101001 wrote:
My body, my business
So sit on your samovar and don't puff. xD)

MOSHIVURII lapwing wrote:
gtx 960, which does all the cards combined?
It was you who proved to me that the GTX960 does not pull anything. Warpush here kept running around with pictures of 20 fps, then apparently got tired of running every year. ))))

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

potter790
So if she pulls everything, why hasn't she ever made a video with all the indicators?????????

p
potter790 20.01.23

MOSHIVURIA lapwing wrote:
why never made a video with all the indicators
. Firstly, it takes time to shoot a video, and secondly, you demanded your Nubian trynding afterburner.
I have shown you charts from Khryun64 more than once, everything is clearly visible on them, all indicators are in the time interval. What kind of shoot Nubian video is asked? )

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

potter790
A huge number of gamers use Afterburner. We display indicators through it when we play or record videos. He never lies! Hare to make screenshots. There you can make anything you want through photoshop. Make the same vidos in Redemshen 2. And since 960 is pulling everything, then all the nitpicking from the guys in your address will disappear when you present proofs.
Spoiler

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 I looked at the
screenshots (I never thought that I would look at potatoes). I think it looks even better in the game . yuptubchik and watch videos from those clowns for advertising. )) So I'm interested in your platform potter790 wrote: And I've never written anything about the gameplay, this is a personal matter, I like it for God's sake. What does the gameplay have to do with it when I wrote about drawing blood in water? Do you know many such games where blood floats to the surface of the river? Oh yes, I advise you to pay attention to drawing traces in snowdrifts at the beginning of the game. potter790 wrote:

And I wrote to you more than once to praise something else, that you grabbed onto this graphene, which is not there.
Well, you are interested

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
What about the gameplay when I wrote about drawing blood in water? Do you know many such games where blood floats to the surface of the river? Oh yes, I advise you to pay attention to drawing traces in snowdrifts at the beginning of the game.
I'm sorry, I can't rate it, this shit doesn't work in 4K. Well, what are you telling me about 4K???? xD)))))
Spoiler

Does anyone know how to run this shit in 4K resolution?
That DSR does not support this shit, on the 1920-x1200 there is a window in the middle. ))
TOP game, just TOP, just 100 fat Housers out of 10 xD)

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
Don't waste your super precious time on shit, go with God

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Don't waste your super precious time on shit, go with God
Yeah, you'll have to go through the forest. In no way, as I understand it, they set a limit, because 2080Ti did not pull their wonderful game in 4K. ))
In a window, you can stretch to full screen, but in a resolution of 1920x1200. Just a star!!!!
Crow something else, about graphene in this wonderful game, graphene of the year, photorealistic graphics. xD))))
I wonder what will be in GTA6. )

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
_

p
potter790 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
Come on, the gameplay may be good, but not for everyone. But graphene is a complete disaster. )
Moreover, GTA5 works in 4K, the resolution changes freely .. though it doesn’t really help her, the game is already 9 years old.
Well, this is of course a fail .. even TOP. :D)

l
longerr2007 20.01.23

Are you a graphonia maniac? Are you a GTA maniac? Decide for yourself and do not ask moronic questions here.

p
potter790 20.01.23

longerr2007 wrote:
Are you a graphonia maniac? Are you a GTA maniac?
No, I'm a 4K maniac. xD))
I have a 4K monitor, how should I play it? in the window in the middle with a magnifying glass to look at everything? )))
They crap with this RDR2 just to the fullest.
That was the great obser period, the next one was the cyberbug. Which, by the way, works in 4K, but the frameless window in 4K does not work there. Maybe initially, too, did not plow in 4K. )

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

potter790
Redemshen 2 and Cyberpunk support dsr. Maybe you have a TV? There are troubles with resolution scaling through dsr activation. Everything is fine on the monitor.

p
potter790 20.01.23

MOUSEPANEL wrote:
Redemshen 2 and Cyberpunk support dsr.
I have a monique, monique, from Dell, about which I wrote here more than once .. because I still bought it back then, in reserve for a new video card. )
A cyberbug can and does support it, maybe because of a pirate it works in a lower resolution, 4K just doesn’t work in a frameless window. And the RDR2 screen is higher, nifiga does not work, on 4K monitors. Yes, I already demolished it, everything is simple with a license, if it doesn’t work, then it doesn’t work. This pirate can be twisted.
I download Anthem, I'll check it out in 4K with rays, .. there and in the full hd jungle there was a jaw dump, and maybe more than a photograph. :D)))

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

potter790 wrote:
Everything has been shown for a long time, in 4K I also played on the GTX960, in a frameless window, where there was enough VRAM, for example, in the same Andromeda. The only thing that has changed is the full screen, and that's it. )
You are a loki balabol, who had a bunch of second accounts here, it’s strange that you got out again and you weren’t sent to the ban on point 12.
So you didn’t have fullscreen enabled on your gtx 960, you played in
windowed mode, but in windowed mode set at least 10k, it will still go to 1080p
-Deni, and in the battles, the FPS is very low in skirmishes because of the load on the video card and you need to test it in the camp at night, there you can finally see the ass.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

potter790 wrote:
I download Anthem, I'll check it out in 4K with rays, .. there and in the full hd jungle there was a jaw dump, and maybe more than a photograph. :D)))
what are you downloading, balabol? you need to buy this game, it is completely networked and there is no breaker, in 4k there you need a 6900xt level card, at least there are no rays there, the game works on dx11

p
potter790 20.01.23

Palych Rokov wrote:
what are you pumping, balabol?
You yourself are a balabolka, it has long been bought and passed. )
Zadolbalsya Russian language to joke to him, which is not in the EA app, so for the day today is like that. I had to take a beer .. I wanted to. )))

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

potter790 wrote:
You yourself are a balabolka, he was bought and passed a long time ago. )
Make a vidos, bullshit

p
potter790 20.01.23

Palych Rokov wrote:
Make a vidos, nonsense
Vidos of what, that everything has been passed? xD)))
And then vidos on vidos that everything is passed? ))))
The devils have completely forgotten how to troll, without Bati then. :D)
Everything has long been passed.
Spoiler