3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
Watapachi 20.01.23 04:03 pm

Help with choosing accessories

Good afternoon guys,
please tell me the solution to my question:
I have a computer i5-7500, vidyaha 1060 6GB, RAM 16 GB ddr4, memory devices all SSD.
I want to replace the video card with a 3060,
the question is, will this give me an increase in games? Will red dead 2 and cyberpunk run with ultra settings and beams in full hd?
or would it be more expedient to replace the motherboard where there is a Pci-e 4 version, and a newer one?
Or is it still a bunch of i5-7500 + 3060 capable of ultra pulling cyberpunk with rays?
92 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

potter790
No one is trolling you, even though you came to eat once again, taking into account the cost of your super expensive time. You disappear again, no one will be upset. You hang out here for half a day, you would have uploaded a video with RDR2 test long ago. and pour.

Palych
Rokov

L
Loken 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
How much did you charge if it's not a secret?
Spoiler40 with a little for the top version of suprem x. But there was some micro-service associated with September 21st, so the fit was below the purchase price. He also took my 6600xt, in total I paid 15k for this upgrade.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
I have no idea where the saves are stored on the face, I meant that in general, in skirmishes, the FPS drops more than when you just roam around the city even in full non-script, so play, there are enough missions with skirmishes. I got to the point in the story when the whole gang was already settling in a huge house of some kind, there was a moment when some devils staged an attack on the house, there really was a batch or when Mickey had to be released from jail. Instead of wasting time on Pedmak 1 and 2, it's better to play RDR 2

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
I have no idea where saves are stored on my face
Easy to google
Palych Rokov wrote:
I got to the point in the story when the whole gang was already settling in a huge house of some kind, there was a moment when some devils staged an attack on the house
Well, let's get this batch
Palych Rokov wrote: Instead of wasting time on
Pedmak 1 and 2, it's better to play
Witcher 2 in RDR 2 cool . ?

L
Loken 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
In my case it happened, 6600xt is quite cheap now and I wanted exactly suprim x. Fitting for the service, I took the rest of the pieces of iron already at the usual prices, percent from alik, and mp, oz, bp and case from the store.

N
Nvidia VS Amd 20.01.23

potter790
Check Uncharted 4 on ultras. You can with dlss. Set the resolution to 4k. But it is unlikely that the 960 will cope with Anch in this resolution. Yesterday I decided to replay the last mission. The game is awesome!!!!

01001000 01101001 20.01.23

It has 12 gigs of video memory, and either there is 3080 and higher OR 3060. A 16:10 (dino) format monitor, how much headache it does in reality, the poor thing will not even cut down the screen in this resolution. And why show off DSR when there is FullHD. What's the point in that. Even 2.5k does not differ from 4k by more than an eye, an adequate level monitor LG 32GP850-B is taken. You take and enjoy the quality of the picture, hertz, delay. VA is certainly better in colors, Odyssey G7 topchik.
Ancharted works with DLSS at 50-60 fps at 3060. Weak check. And yes, DLSS GTX 960 does not support. Just like the 1000 series. Only 2 and 3 series, and beyond. And so it is clear that 960 will only make a screen, and there are 5-15 fps in 4k. Even at low 1080p there are already 30-35. ultra and even more so.
Spoiler
Hey Loki! On LG's cool 65-inch OLED TV, everything in 4k runs on the 3070Ti. Imagine. You need to urgently change the motherboard, otherwise the resolution is not pulling already. Games are tricky.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, let's start this batch.
I already passed this a long time ago, I don’t remember what this mission was called, the game itself overwrites saves automatically every time, just play it and see for yourself
Denis Kyokushin wrote:
The Witcher 2 is cool. Stopped in Lok Muinne
The game is old stuff anyway on a technically clumsy engine

p
potter790 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 wrote:
On LG's cool 65 inch OLED TV, everything in 4k runs on 3070Ti.
Yes Yes. The menu works at 40 fps at minimum settings on your super duper 3070. It also warms up to 70 degrees. xD))))
Your 3070 does not pull the RDR2 menu in 4K, even on a cool cart. ))))

01001000 01101001 20.01.23

hahah. Funny of course.
potter790 wrote: Menu
works at 40 fps on minimum settings on your super duper 3070
This one doesn't work for you either. Yes, like this.

potter790 wrote:
It also warms up to 70 degrees. xD))))
Don't play! Everything, this is a disaster, it melts. Listen, what about 58-60? Can you play with them?
Spoiler
_ I even uploaded a screenshot in 4k. You didn't get it either. Well, nothing is being done with you, everything is crooked, askew, nothing works, there is even nothing to brag about.

Listen, you still need to change the motherboard, it does not pull 4k from you.

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
In RDR 2, in the menu in general on any system, either 30 or 35 fps and in the video menu it is resting, its loading tends to zero
But if the game is already running, and you entered the menu, then the download will be maximum, the game will work.
Palych Rokov wrote:
on dx12 stater
The same thing. There is garbage cleaning while the game is running. This is the norm on both Vulcan and Nvidia.
Spoiler
in general, starters are a question of reddit. All topics are there, and even more.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Loken
Well, how does it work? Without friezes?

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

potter790 wrote:
Yes yes. The menu works at 40 fps at minimum settings on your super duper 3070. It also warms up to 70 degrees. xD))))
In RDR 2 in the menu in general on any system, either 30 or 35 fps and in the menu the video is resting, its load tends to zero

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
Well, how does it work? Without friezes?
on the map from amd rdr2 it works well on the volcano, on dx12 stateril, on nvidia there was no difference which api to choose

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
Palych Rokov wrote:
the game itself overwrites the saves automatically every time,
They could be copied for the test.
Palych Rokov wrote:
The game is still old stuff on a technically clumsy engine
. I would not say that everything was perfect in RDR2, given that in Sun Dani, in some places, even in 4K, the load on a fat card drops sharply, followed by a starter. And if talk about games as rubbish, then in the case of the port of Ancha 3 on PC, you will be the first in line to stand in line to play this "trash" of 2011

p
potter790 20.01.23

01001000 01101001 wrote:
I even uploaded a screen in 4k.

01001000 01101001 wrote:
! Everything, this is a disaster, it melts.
Yes. )
And fps-hic then where .. where fps-hic .. died, right? xD)))

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

potter790
I don’t understand you write that 3080 and 3070 are shit, although you yourself sit on 3060 and tell that you play 4K without problems, and when users of these 3080 and 3070 write to you that they also play in 4K, then you say that they will not pull such a resolution with comfort, so what is the logic? because 3060 is 50-60% weaker than 3080 in full hd! and in 4K the gap between them will be even larger, about 65-70%! and the fact that the 3060 memory has nothing else does not change, or do you want to say that the memory is more important than the power of the chip? then you're just a clown!

p
potter790 20.01.23

Kartonkratos wrote:
when users of these 3080 and 3070 write to you that they also play in 4K, then you say
Yes, let them play, that's for me. Only not in RDR2, it does not start in 4K. All over the world it does not start, it starts. Trollolo .. and dull. )

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

01001000 01101001
And where did this not up to the PC iron connoisseur come from? who writes that if you switch to the rtx 4000 series of video cards, then you need to change all the hardware, the motherboard, percent, and so on ... where did he read this?

K
Kartonkratos 20.01.23

potter790
So how can you run it in 4K on a 3060 then?

p
potter790 20.01.23

Kartonkratos wrote:
So how can you run it in 4K on 3060 then?
What are you throwing arrows weirdo. I posted a screenshot above of how it starts ... in the window in the middle. )