3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temix 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Bad weather! Where is she??? (Far Cry 2)

As you remember from the video, the developers showed a hurricane strong wind and rain, I have a question where is it ?? Did they cut it out???
78 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dr. Strange love 20.01.23

I have already had two rains with a thunderstorm, and, of course, a "breeze" ... Strange.

T
Temix 20.01.23

How many percent of the game have you completed?

H
HankoK [Come Schaub to le 20.01.23

Ha! Ya didn’t see it either! .............. (

R
Red_Pencil 20.01.23

It was also

[
[doctor] 20.01.23

I have had many times...

R
Rockman[KZ] 20.01.23

Happened, but not often O_O

12ALTruist94 20.01.23

By the way, I didn't see it either.

M
Morgray 20.01.23

And I "overslept" the hurricane :( Actually, it was only at that moment that I observed it :)

_
_Gulya_ 20.01.23

It happened, and because of one bottle of Molotov, a whole village burned down ... There was such a breeze: D

k
klim.ych 20.01.23

Damn, where are you derveni find Toko posts and a city in the middle of the map. Everything is nothing more. Well, there are all sorts of zones that are needed for quests.
I thought that there would be a city or a village. And there the jungle is deaf.
and finally the game is cool

S
Skvorec 20.01.23

it was during the passage of the game the weather changes differently

K
KenQ 20.01.23

I have never had it at all. although it was raining when I was sleeping

V
VoLtrex 20.01.23

it’s because of the system that makes the weather not along the line) I didn’t have it, even though I’ve already passed half ...

j
jurmax13 20.01.23

I had a rain with a thunderstorm, and the wind is constant.

s
sanchik 20.01.23

I also had rain, but there was no thunderstorm :(, did anyone try to go beyond the map? There you run into some kind of hurricane, and GG loses consciousness, crawls, etc., and you can’t go any further !!

F
Flammend 20.01.23

I saw rain, didn't see thunderstorms unfortunately :(

c
chris_2k7 20.01.23

It means it was raining. Strong. With wind, but not a tornado-type hurricane. Apparently this joke is quite, speaking as in diablo-like games, rare.

P
Paul_er 20.01.23

Comrades, I propose to capture the moment of bad weather in a screenshot and post it here.

d
dark power 20.01.23

well, judging by where the game takes place, I think there should be no questions why so few people saw the rain (if it is), mb this was taken into account by the developers

[
[doctor] 20.01.23

2 sanchik: it's not a hurricane, it's like it's getting hot, you're thirsty and you lose consciousness. developed in one of the video diaries told