3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temix 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Bad weather! Where is she??? (Far Cry 2)

As you remember from the video, the developers showed a hurricane strong wind and rain, I have a question where is it ?? Did they cut it out???
78 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chicken 2555 20.01.23

who had a sandstorm, I had a wow tin went and overslept, and then suddenly chanit .....

d
dark power 20.01.23

Well, there is rain, I just saw it. Of course it looks miserable ... if anyone needs it, I can post screenshots

N
NinjaVombad 20.01.23

In my village, which is on the lake, there was a real storm. The wind is blowing, it's dark and it's raining. pretty funny

c
chris_2k7 20.01.23

PlayGround.ru

Rain.

u
user470943 20.01.23

I have not seen bad weather.
I asked on another forum, I’ll ask again how much it should weigh, I only have 3.15 GB, they said that it should be so, but I doubt something on the beeches website it says 12 GB.
How much does it weigh you please tell me, very important !!!!!!

S
Sipogka 20.01.23

I have a weight of 3.67 I
watched the current rain without a storm and wind, I passed the game by 12 percent.
Maybe it all depends on the graphics settings.

E
ERHater 20.01.23

I saw rain and what looked like a sandstorm.

S
Sponge Bob square pants 20.01.23

I didn't have any rain. current snow and hail is coming. guys tell me when will the weather be normal? already tempted to go skiing.

M
Ministry of Emergency Sit 20.01.23

Personally, my game weighs: 3.69 GB ... why is it interesting, for everyone and in different ways ??? :)
Passed about: 33% of the game, I saw a little rain and a downpour with a thunderstorm, and with a strong wind ... by the way, the rain put out the burning village, and the wind, on the contrary, inflated ...
Physics, at the highest level and designers, also well done !!! ! :)
But I didn’t see the hurricane ... I didn’t see what I didn’t see ...
I saw a zebra and a lion ... :)

P
ProFfeSsoRr 20.01.23

You sit in the game longer, and everything will be fine for you. I go into the game for at least 3 hours (real 3 hours), that is, at least 1 day passes in the game, and I looked at all the bad weather without any problems. And in general, when you play for a long time, the game more or less begins to resemble reality. For example, if you cleared a checkpoint and are spinning next to it, then enemies will not respawn there. And if you save / load, then here they are, darlings.

E
EVA Angelina 20.01.23

my game on the screw weighs 3 giga..everything was cut off for sure the fuck..and the weather was cut out..because I have never seen it.that disappears surprisingly..when I shoot at walls..then not everyone has bullet holes..already arouses suspicion

Z
ZHEKAMEL 20.01.23

I often get rain, but wind and thunderstorms are very rare. It's strange why everyone's game weighs differently?

T
TheNik 20.01.23

Is there a tornado in the game? And then I saw rain, heavy rain, storm, thunderstorm and hail, well, the strongest wind, fog in the tropics.

[
[doctor] 20.01.23

there is a sandstorm ... there is no such thing as a tornado, I have never even heard of it, by the

way, I have never seen a thunderstorm and hail. fog too. and passed already 58%

S
Sooltan DJ 20.01.23

Completely the game was not those innovations that we were shown at exhibitions and presentations.
All this is not.

_
_PooH_ 20.01.23

It often rains in the mornings. But I have never seen a thunderstorm (

K
KaNe93 20.01.23

guys, what kind of rain in Africa? what kind of hurricane, what kind of storm? there is a drought for several months, what are you? =))

K
KaiN 20.01.23

there is a sandstorm there and it was cloudy several times and the wind was at least that way for me

[
[doctor] 20.01.23

2 KaNe93: do you feel okay? a hurricane can be calm because it is formed only over water (over the ocean and sea), and now look at the geographical map of the world. rain? can not be? Since when have there been no tropics in Africa? a storm from there .... in the next. time, please read the relevant information on the Internet, so as not to misinform forum visitors)

C
Cuba 20.01.23

My game weighs 3.15 gigs! I haven’t seen anything yet, probably because I haven’t played much! I also saw chickens and goats!