3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Temix 20.01.23 04:12 pm

Bad weather! Where is she??? (Far Cry 2)

As you remember from the video, the developers showed a hurricane strong wind and rain, I have a question where is it ?? Did they cut it out???
78 Comments
Sort by:
s
sta][fish 20.01.23

In the rain, it was funny to me that the transport becomes dirty and splashed, and is washed just as quickly =)
But it's a pity that there is no tornado... and so the map is not very healthy.

d
dead mouse 20.01.23

Yes, the weather effects are cool.

[
[FRz] 20.01.23

The rains have honestly already begun to sing, the car gets very dirty from them)) I saw a thunderstorm the only and probably the last time, something very rare, there were storms, but I never noticed hail = 0

R
RadSiGER 20.01.23

One night there was a storm ... and in the morning it rained ...

-
-SK.art- 20.01.23

I had a rain with the wind, just the wind (the trees are twitching randomly, it looks dumb). Passed only 8%. I was thinking if the developers would implement such a feature as wet surfaces a la STALKER Clear Sky, would add rainwater runoff from roofs, trees, etc., it would be generally super, although it would affect the performance of the game...More I would like normal mud during the rain ...

PS: I saw representatives of the local fauna several times: small antelope, wildebeest and zebra ... And whoever saw a HERD of animals, otherwise I had a maximum of 3 pieces ...

d
dead mouse 20.01.23

SK.art
Well, I saw.

M
Magnum 357 20.01.23

It was raining and the wind was strong, in general, the weather only changes when you sleep.

d
dead mouse 20.01.23

Well, in general, the weather changes all the time, and not only when you sleep

D
Danila STALKER 20.01.23

Met only rain, strong wind and everything attached. Looks good, but no more..

[
[FRz] 20.01.23

Magnum 357 Changes in real time, and can sometimes change quite abruptly.-)

D
Demon of Night 20.01.23

Go more often on foot by car and bus, don’t ride, sleep for 5-10 hours, don’t write off with quests, carefully think over everything like me and it’s interesting to play and you will see all the delights of the weather. grenade explosion was a whole hurricane)

i
igrok1300000 20.01.23

a couple of times it was raining and sandstorm but I overslept it)))

F
Flynn 20.01.23

There is a breeze, but the darn straight branches did not come off.

j
jokerxxxx 20.01.23

fuck ** us and piz ** us are enraged - especially those who say that they saw a LION)))

D
DarK-PANIK 20.01.23

I've seen rain, but I haven't seen storms, lightning yet!

T
TheNik 20.01.23

I remember how the rain played a shitty joke on me, I
sat, I waited for the sniper to come to the position so that I could shoot him well and without noise, and since there was a thunderstorm with rain, damn it, I didn’t notice where he had gone, I had to crawl, and there was little zhizek, went into Take a BP first-aid kit and this miner attacked through the rain with a detachment of two machine gunners and one shotgunner, died while still in a sitting

state and rain and thunder, as ordered.

T
TedyS 20.01.23

To make it rain, you need to set the graphics settings to Max. I have everything on Min., but there was a storm a couple of times, wind, the sound of rain, only without drops from the sky.

T
TedyS 20.01.23

In general, you need to remember that this is Africa, and the rains there are not such a frequent occurrence.

m
motorocker 20.01.23

Physics settings to max and you will be lucky in the form of weather phenomena

P
Psi[h]o 20.01.23

it rarely rains in the game, but the settings do not know whether they affect it or not. I'm usually at max. settings passed on 10 direct. But this is Africa, it really rarely rains here.