3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23 04:16 pm

It is impossible to achieve stability on the Radeon.

I upgraded the video card from gtx 780 to rx6650 and have been dancing around it with a tambourine for a month now. I rearranged Windows several times, tried different drivers, tested everything separately and together, then it works somewhere a little, then again everything breaks down and friezes begin.

Briefly about the problem, Constant frame drops from 165 to 80 and below, stutters, image freezing in active games (warframe, destiny), vertically helps to some extent, but not always and not everywhere. The frequency of the video card jumps like a saiga, the same minecraft generally eats only 300 MHz and then, after a while, it generally freezes.
Are the Radeons so messy? In general, is there any chance to cure these constant brakes in all games?

config
ryzen 9 5900x
mother asus tuf x570 plus wi-fi
rx 6650xt saphire oc
32gb ddr4 3800
bp corsair rm850x
all programs and games are on a pair of ssd m2
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin

video does not show the whole picture, but drawdowns are visible to zero

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken
I will do, but there is no CPU overclocking at all, only RAM

L
Loken 20.01.23

BloodRubin
The video does not show any problems. Are you playing with vertical or freesync? Turn off the first, turn on the second, if the monik supports it.

B
Be3yH4eG 20.01.23

BloodRubin Take
out a 15 min battery from your mother.

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken
so there is a dofiga of any information in huinfo, do you need all of it?

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken freesync
on, vertical off.
you have to play with it all the time, because it works, sometimes it doesn't

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Be3yH4eG
why should I reset a clean bios? I have already done this and tried it with stock RAM, the results are even worse, with overclocking from base 3000 to 3800, the increase is very impressive and there are fewer friezes.

L
Loken 20.01.23

BloodRubin
If you say that the percentage without overclocking, then do not need hwinfo and occt, I was confused by the multiplier 49.5.
From the video you posted, there is no problem.

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken
here, even when recording, small delays slipped during movement, as if the picture froze for a moment and everything was fine again. This is in almost all active games, where there are a lot of movements, action, so to speak.
The game is that it is not clear when it happens and why, according to the schedule, the video card simply drops to a load of 0% and the frequency to the bottom, and then returns to 80+ load again and can jump all the time.

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

By the way, I’ll add about the tests.
I did all the tests for memory, and for the CPU and for the video card
, everything is perfect everywhere, without errors, the maximum temperature of the CPU in the extreme test is up to 75 degrees, an average of 50-60, the video card is up to 70, with an undervolt up to I picked up 62-65
oz for about a week according to timings and overclocking in order to achieve stability.
The CPU tried to lock to 4.6 GHz as before, but now it’s impossible, it overheats for some reason, perhaps due to the increased voltage on the socket, I didn’t bother much here and don’t touch it. it works like normal.
I even reinstalled Windows to a completely clean one with grief

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

I’ll also add video card settings to Radeon Adrenaline, with them I achieved greater stability than in stock or overclocking from the program itself.

L
Loken 20.01.23

BloodRubin
Do you use discord while playing? browser not open? In general, some third-party software that uses hardware acceleration of the card does not work in the background?
This story goes back to 5000 more radicals and I, as a former owner of the 6600xt, also felt that hardware acceleration in different software and the use of multiple monitors still slightly undermine the stability of the card. Although not as fatal as it was in 5000 Radica, the owner of which I was also at one time.

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken It does
n't matter, even if everything is closed, there will be freezes) No,
yes, the browser + Discord, I don’t play much without it

L
Loken 20.01.23

BloodRubin
Try turning off the "hardware acceleration" setting in the browser and discord. And if there is some other software in the background that uses hardware acceleration, do the same. Any overlays too.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

BloodRubin
I don't understand: for some reason, the load on the card regularly drops down to 67%🤔 The percentage is powerful, there should be an emphasis on the card.
I have two versions: either high timings, or low RAM frequencies with this, or sadness with bp

V
Vasek9997 20.01.23

GetJet
What friends - this FX 5200 slag with fake support for DH 9.0 was complete garbage and gave out 3 - 18 fps in the DUM with drawdowns below the plinth. Even the 4200 Ti old one was 2 times more powerful. games included.

I gave (back) and took a 9600 xt radio for 250 bucks in a bag. Then AMD was good, and the FH series was a complete failure. Everything worked perfectly on 9600 xt and not only Halva 2.

Now AMD is garbage for the poor, like LINUX - level no software. At any moment, you can get with an error * the driver stopped responding ... * ... due to a conflict with the power supply circuit of the motherboard (!). Moreover, this card can work on other 500 computers properly like clockwork. AMD slag and more times slag. Only processors and no views.

Nvidia is ideal - even a 3050 gag with DLSS Quality will please you than the homeless 6600 with their supposedly + 30% better performance and friezes in games where everything was sharpened by Nvidia and torn frame time ..

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
IN THIS WHOLE JOKE
bp is excellent, a year ago it was bought for 12k, everything keeps
the same percentage in terms of voltage, I threw the timings of the RAM higher, I can throw full ones, but everything is also good there, like ... such nonsense ...

V
Vasek9997 20.01.23

Why did the author take 5900x (I doubt that for work) .... - it was better to take 5800x Zd. In the future, these cores and flows will be like Zeons or Ryzen 2700x - corn with a weak core. The groundwork for the future is no longer relevant - everything is developing very quickly .If Windows 11 - then you need to do all the updates - there was a theme of falling in games.

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

BloodRubin Does
this map behave in all games?

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin
in all active online games, in 60fps lock and norms