3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23 04:16 pm

It is impossible to achieve stability on the Radeon.

I upgraded the video card from gtx 780 to rx6650 and have been dancing around it with a tambourine for a month now. I rearranged Windows several times, tried different drivers, tested everything separately and together, then it works somewhere a little, then again everything breaks down and friezes begin.

Briefly about the problem, Constant frame drops from 165 to 80 and below, stutters, image freezing in active games (warframe, destiny), vertically helps to some extent, but not always and not everywhere. The frequency of the video card jumps like a saiga, the same minecraft generally eats only 300 MHz and then, after a while, it generally freezes.
Are the Radeons so messy? In general, is there any chance to cure these constant brakes in all games?

config
ryzen 9 5900x
mother asus tuf x570 plus wi-fi
rx 6650xt saphire oc
32gb ddr4 3800
bp corsair rm850x
all programs and games are on a pair of ssd m2
52 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

vasek9997
for 3d modeling, a computer was taken and at that time there was no x3d
wine 10 normal, all updates are

L
Loken 20.01.23

Denis Kyokushin wrote:
I don't understand why: for some reason, the load on the card regularly drops down to 67%🤔 The percentage is powerful, there should be an emphasis on the card.
So he has a lock of 165 fps, so the card is constantly and underloaded. Without the lock, the vidyaha would give out 200+ fps there.

S
Sergjiei 20.01.23

BloodRubin wrote:
in all active games online, in plots, lock on 60 frames and norms
And how are shooters without online? Doom, cool? If this only happens with online games, then the problem is in the internet, network card or router.

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

BloodRubin
Strange crap, for some reason you have 165 fps and the card is strongly boosted to crazy frequencies, remove overclocking from it to stock and in the game settings it feels like the fps is locked, turn off the lock fps. On what settings the card gave out 165 fps is not clear, turn off v-sync

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
, if I remove the lock fps, there will be very strong stutters)
I've already done some chemistry here, removed the freesync and adaptive sync, turned on a couple of crap in the Radeon itself and, in principle, everything plus or minus is normal. Sometimes the frequency drops a lot, but this is rare.
crazy? the base frequency of 2750 for the video card, ale. This is a normal frequency : I also undervolted it ..
ultra 2k settings ...

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

BloodRubin
without overclocking in full load card 2750 on the chip boost???

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

BloodRubin wrote:
if I remove the lock fps, there will be very strong stutters)
this should not happen at all

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Palych Rokov
has a video card stock boost 2750 : you can look at the specs in the internet if you don't believe me

L
Loken 20.01.23

BloodRubin
In short, I already at one time jumped with a tambourine around 5600xt in Windows, so that it would work more or less normally, so after that on 6600xt no special problems were noticed in games.
What I did with 5600xt - disabled HPET and Xbox dvr in Windows. I disabled hardware acceleration in the browser, discord and any software that is running in the background and in the settings of which this feature is available. It is still not advisable to twist the card settings in MSI Afterburner, but to do this only in AMD software. You can turn on the "maximum performance" power scheme, the first link from Google https://www.comss.ru/page.php?id=5153, in my opinion, after that my apex began to go smoother.
And of course try to use DXVK in the same Warframe and other dx11 games where some problems arise. In some older or poorly optimized games, dx11 is still a sore point for AMD. With DXVK, at first there may be freezes while the shaders are being compiled, but then it should go like clockwork.

B
Blood Rubin 20.01.23

Loken
advice with the volcano I will check, it looks very tempting! everything else is already set up and thanks for that it just works. Well, I do all the settings only through adrenaline

P
Palych Rokov 20.01.23

BloodRubin
In short, I checked it on my system, sometimes the starters skip a little, but it’s absolutely not critical, you can’t compare how it happens on a fucking UE4, it’s quite comfortable to play here, I checked it on the most asshole location, I once tried it on 2080s in this place, it was much worse, in closed locations the fps will be even higher. According to the schedule, this network wanker can outdo many AAA projects

D
Denis Kyokushin 20.01.23

BloodRubin
When you put a lock, you limit the power consumption. Do I understand correctly that in other offline games, there are no starters on the card at full load?
It would be interesting to see the test without a lock, only with the output of power consumption in HwInfo: