3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarDiman 20.01.23 04:22 pm

Who is better to play as (Perfect World)

I'm worried about the topic for whom it is better to play, I'm waiting for your reasoning
64 Comments
Sort by:
W
WarDiman 20.01.23

I’m not better for anyone and why I’m considering 3 candidates Mage, Lukar, Werewolf what do you advise

_
_Cortix_ 20.01.23

Woman-Mage, Warrior-Man, Lukar-Woman, a werewolf there without question, I played for a drule =)

F
FainA 21 20.01.23

Druley with Bao

P
Percival CoX 20.01.23

muzhYG magician, suits me

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

Now tell me, who is the best MUZHYG warrior or MUZHIG Lukar

D
DimaX 20.01.23

man with straight arms!
But seriously, play whoever you like best.

And about => "who is better", I will say this ....
In this game, any class bends over if it is controlled by a hellish donator or a hellish nerd!
In all other cases => Chinese balance + Chinese random. And it doesn't matter who you gamble for

D
Dark Necros 20.01.23

In this game, any class bends if it is controlled by a hellish donator or a hellish nerd!
xD +1

F
FainA 21 20.01.23

And it seems to me that it all depends on how you distribute skills and abilities.
If it’s correct, then everything will be fine))
and still I think that drules are the most convenient .. earn money by making pets, well, if you save up for Bao or Fenya Farming or PK is very convenient ... The last one is not for everyone ..
Sid-Lukar herself (F ) )) Everything suits me only slightly because of the Internet there are problems ..

s
snip 20.01.23

It's best not to play pv at all =)

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

And who is stronger in all characteristics Mage or Archer and why

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

Or is the priest stronger?

_
_Cortix_ 20.01.23

archer is stronger

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

Is he a strong priest or is he also weak as a magician?

H
Hell Bison 20.01.23

You can’t compare priests and magicians with archers - these are 3 completely different classes, priests are weak because they have almost no attacking skills, they are created in order to heal, impose protection, etc., magicians are weak and strong depending on the build and maybe stronger or weaker than a bow, but an archer can be strong or weak depending on the build. so if you want to play attacking and so from afar, then take a mage or a bow, and if you want to be a healer, take a priest. Well, if you want to finally be a tank, then take a defense

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

And the tank is strong there in attack in defense, how is it in general and how in a duel with a lukar who will emerge victorious?

H
Hell Bison 20.01.23

A tank is a bunch of HP, a frenzied attack. An archer is a bunch of dexterity and range, a bow at 30+ can stun a tank and hit from afar and kill, but if you let it close, then lka can kill with 1 hit

D
Dark Necros 20.01.23

the mutt has a cheetor buff blood boiling. if the rev is with blood, then the dexterity of the bow does not matter. the main thing is to stun, debuff with a challenge and bring down what you like

W
WarDiman 20.01.23

Urgently it is necessary for whom it is better to play for a tank or for a swordsman if you compare them urgently write)))

T
TOMMY25 20.01.23

Whoever you like closer, play for that

E
EgorKH 20.01.23

What difference does it make what gender a Persian has? And asking others who is better to play is stupid, because everyone has their favorite character. Some people like wars, some are morons, some like to heal, and some like to tank and take on mobs. Each character is a separate story, play for everyone a little bit and compare who suits you best. IMHO!