3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarDiman 20.01.23 04:22 pm

Who is better to play as (Perfect World)

I'm worried about the topic for whom it is better to play, I'm waiting for your reasoning
64 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bonehead 20.01.23

People, do not think if I advise you to Obor, then I just love them, I know their good + and bad - and so:
1) The werewolf has a lot of hp (which means PVE quality will be convenient)
2) Obor has a lot of masses. skills (mass pvp)
3) Obor has agr. skills (sometimes they pay for it in dungeons)
4) Under Hell Arma will kill everyone around! (Pvp Master in hell category)
And so :-
1) very (up to 59 so-so)
2) If Xing attacks, he will not always pull out (But if, by and large, you take it, it calmly pulls)
3) Armor costs (you need a lot of yuan to contain our kitty (Costly Cat)
4) And to all races and classes: long swing without hypers (with straight arms for 2 months max lvl)
Good luck to everyone in choosing your self
I would also recommend onions. it pulls everywhere and swings easily, pvp car, long distance, and here's something else buy hirks and then everyone will be mini gimmicks =) Good luck again =) gibberish 103(Hell) PedoBear:3 (Altair)

O
Orelav 20.01.23

Guys, I'll give you some useful advice.
Well, first of all, a priest is valued everywhere. (in the game "pro" they call him a priest)
He has a lot of buffs and he is an indispensable comrade in battle. He is the best at healing an ally and buffing an ally.
If you want to be needed and appreciated everywhere, take a Priest!
Its pros and cons.
Pros +

The best of its kind, i.e. among shamans, magicians, druids, mystics.
Very, very many skills that help him in battle and an ally.
The lightest and most beautiful character in this game. (if you make it beautifully yourself)
You can fly from the first level and for a very long time.

There are very few cons and it's up to you to judge ...
Weak against
Sins (killers)
Tanks (Male Zoomorphs)
He is weak only in physical attack. Well - so ... Average. But the strongest character, attacking from a distance.

In my opinion, the strongest is Xing (assassin)

Pros +

The most agile and fast in close combat
The strongest in close combat
There is an invisibility ability - This ability completely vaporizes the killer for a few seconds or for several minutes (It depends on the level of the ability)

Tips -
If you want to be big and strong, you need a Tank If you
want to be fast and agile, you
need an Assassin
to be fast and deadly, you are the Archer.
If you want to be strong and simply graceful, you need a Warrior, a Guardian (Better a Guardian)

. Better choose for yourself, play with all classes, judge the pros and cons. As you feel comfortable and better, take it.
Only you can decide who you will be.
Who do you like more and play.
Good luck in the Ideal World and not only in the Ideal =)

P
PCnumberONE 20.01.23

Better not to play it at all.

W
Wanna Cry 20.01.23

The question is interesting. No one will answer it with 100%. I've been playing since 2013 and have no regrets. I tried a wanderer - I spent more than a magician in 9 years in just one month. Without a donation, not one class of norms is played. But for farming, the rules are Wanderer, Dru, Pall.