3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarDiman 20.01.23 04:22 pm

Who is better to play as (Perfect World)

I'm worried about the topic for whom it is better to play, I'm waiting for your reasoning
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
New user 20.01.23

^idio

c
css12222222 20.01.23

Who should I play --- ray (male lvl 21)! druid (girl 17lvl)! warrior (male lvl 14)! or someone else (I can't decide)

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

Master
And maybe you still won't insult me??

N
New user 20.01.23

Who should I play --- ray (male lvl 21)! druid (girl 17lvl)! warrior (male lvl 14)! or someone else (I can't decide)

Play as a 90+ lvl warrior.

Vasiliy_7

Or maybe you won't fill posts and write three times?

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

Master, do you think I did THIS on purpose?? It's not me anymore, it's LAG!

N
New user 20.01.23

Vasility 7 Draws

minimum for doubleposting. + it's not "lag". Your previous posts (outside the Pw forum) were not double

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

Master, you tell me only one thing, WHY DO I ADD COMMENTS 2 TIMES???? And when I write, one window is displayed, and when I leave the site and go back, I immediately get the SECOND same comment! I give you my word, IT'S NOT ME, IT'S LAG!

N
New user 20.01.23

Why don't others lie?

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

Well, let's start with the fact that, firstly, I have a bad connection to the Internet, and secondly, the Internet is constantly lagging with the browsers themselves, and some browsers just do not open, I have to reinstall the entire WINDOWS. And now I have a counter question, would I delete the SECOND comments created by me because of stuffing POSTS ??

c
corbinna 20.01.23

Who is better to play military ilim?
--com?

c
corbinna 20.01.23

Who is better to play War or Archer?

i
iqromen 20.01.23

I think it’s better to play either for a druid or as a priest for people, or as amphibians, there’s no point in playing weaker, you’ll be all the same !!! I just do a druid have a pet and because of that won, you can attack the enemy by 4-5 lvl more than she herself (for example, no the same lvl)!!

i
iqromen 20.01.23

And the priest heals himself!!!

N
New user 20.01.23

Heals. But he has little hp, he may not be in time.

V
V_for_Vendetta 20.01.23

hello everyone
in my opinion for a fat tank :)

D
DJ_Maniak 20.01.23

Whatever you say, WARRIOR IS THE BIGGEST OF EVERYONE)))))

C
CYTUHEP 20.01.23

The archer is a strong DD (Damager), and rightfully the strongest class in PVP is being sought. With lvl 70+, the archer is the strongest bender and has no equal in other classes. My vote is for Luke, which is what I am.

Altair/SID/ARCHER/101lvl

C
CYTUHEP 20.01.23

"I think it's better to play either for a druid or as a priest for people, or as amphibians there is no point in playing weaker, you'll be the same!!! And just in general, the druid has a pet and because of that won, you can attack the enemy by 4-5 lvl more than she herself (yakscho no such lvl)!!"

The druid is undeniably shielded by cheating as she/he uses a pet to kill mobs. But in PVP, the druid is not shielded by the strongest class, because the druid initially has little XP and when attacking, the attacker will attack not the pet, but you, and there are no problems to merge Drula ...

T
TanyaE 20.01.23

Sins also do cool things! And they are definitely DD!!! But in fact, many are right, there are no better ones here ... everyone has their own negative and positive sides .. therefore, only tanks or DDs and so on ... because they will immediately fall down))) ... I have personally 2 Persians .. I tried to play for everyone, as a result, I left the current 2x: Var and Priest ... with a priest to walk and swing well by the signs .. but with Var .. there is nothing cooler than melee .. although the gear breaks quickly (( !!!

A
Antara 20.01.23

TanyaE Sins
are the best DDs of their kind. No, well, a drula with a bao or a mist with a bear cub will easily put him down, but here's something to pour all sorts of priests and blue tanks there - that's for sure !!! True, for some reason, poor fellows, everyone does not like them ... And they don’t take them to the Master ... But what I know for sure is that in the junior UV (30-44) xing is the most irreplaceable comrade.