3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WarDiman 20.01.23 04:22 pm

Who is better to play as (Perfect World)

I'm worried about the topic for whom it is better to play, I'm waiting for your reasoning
64 Comments
Sort by:
P
PSH-BTD 20.01.23

I like bows myself, I’m in all games, de you can use bows, I’m a BOW =)

42 Nike 48 20.01.23

I've read about Drul and I agree to play for her, it's cool, but you don't look like an offe with a bao, of course, if you're a rich Pinocchio, then please, but if not, you'll be tormented !!! and look for them!!!!! And if you want to be like Bao, go to the pvpvp server there they give you 10,000 gold per day and Bao costs 1500 so decide where is better!!!!!! if you want to be cool, go to our server, here is the site www.pwpvp.ru come in, we are waiting for you!!!

p
pups1996 20.01.23

It's not better to play for a woman with her BUTT!)))

S
Sanaki 20.01.23

Druly is the easiest (there is always money), but I myself love priests)

M
Mitsuhide 20.01.23

take a bow, for me a universal Persian

R
Rabies. 20.01.23

A swordsman is not a tank, this is a semi-tank, he will never be able to become a normal tank. Universal character. Worth spending time on it

i
iqromen 20.01.23

For the Druid. Although she is a woman, but you can tame pets and they will help you in battle.

G
Garik_men 20.01.23

You are all nupki in the game, the balance of anyone can bend anyone ...... hands from the right mets if they grow and if from ... then don’t play everything and you shouldn’t say who is better who is not

R
Rabies. 20.01.23

You're right. If you play for 16 hours (like you), then even a magician rolled into a tank (and suddenly) will be able to bend anyone

N
NazaresX 20.01.23

Seed-priest!!!!!!!! Seeds-the best;)

V
VAC2 20.01.23

pff, it’s better with a bow, current if you make it dd, well, otherwise it’s a var with a brass knuckle under a full asp

d
drugtox 20.01.23

What nupok said that the bow is stronger than the magician 79debuff 1skill archer no

d
drugtox 20.01.23

for 100+ on a chiseled archer as a magician, usually n 8k arrives

G
GetsRUS 20.01.23

DarkNecros
04.05.09 13:50 The mutt has a Cheetor buff - blood boiling. if the rev is with blood, then the dexterity of the bow does not matter. the main thing is to stun, debuff with a challenge and bring down what you

S
Shingok 20.01.23

Beginners will find it easier to play as a druid.

D
Dallagar 20.01.23

Drules need bao, and it costs a lot of money.
here wars / tanks from 70 to 95 can walk with ghouls, they are
very powerful priests in the party are very much appreciated, they are taken everywhere
and bows are hit remotely and they have paralyzing magic.
tanks have a lot of awkwardness, vars specializing in certain weapons inflict up to 60% extra. bow damage
is still frequent
, let everyone decide for himself who likes what more

N
New user 20.01.23

If you are big, silent and do what they say - go to the werewolves
If you want to be more free, universal - you are warriors
If you want the work to be done for you - go to the
druids from a dozen players - into mages
If you like to attack from afar and from behind - into archers
If you are attentive and want to be needed - go to priests (priests)

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

It is best to play for the brass knuckles war, or the BOW, the brass knuckle warrior has a good slope and crit, he can compete in a duel with bows, not every turn will win such a war))

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23

It is best to play for the brass knuckles war, or the BOW, the brass knuckle warrior has a good slope and crit, he can compete in a duel with bows, not every turn will win such a war))

V
Vasily_7 20.01.23