3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Kamikaze Planes (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write here in what places of San Andreas you were killed or the fallen plane significantly took away your health.
159 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

what is andromeda?

This is that healthy plane, which you enter on a motorcycle according to the plot.
They just fly in the sky sometimes

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 26.01.23

But it won't fall...

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

But it is unlikely that it will fall...

If the game spawns the path of the aircraft incorrectly, then it will crash into something high and fall.
Accordingly, the aircraft can be any of the ones available for respawning in the sky.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

download the translation from SanLtd.Team and don't worry!
I already have it, it's just used to pirates. It

fell near my ammunition in the center of Los Santos. Fuck knows why, but I have a feeling that he was hooked on a skyscraper, although they don’t fly that low ... XZ

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

If the game spawns the path of the plane incorrectly, then it will crash into something high and fall.
Accordingly, the aircraft can be any of the ones available for respawning in the sky.
Well, I don’t know, I don’t know ... why then it’s impossible to blow up Andromeda from a minigun when she flies? at the same time, it just behaves like a moving texture ... and a texture cannot explode, if you think logically.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

Yes, it itself is one texture, but after all, if you call it through the trainer, it will fly, and as I understand it, it spawns as a transport, that is, like other planes.

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

you can't shoot them down because the maximum range of the bullets is indicated in the weapon settings and it is not enough to shoot down the plane :P
huh? why then did I manage to shoot down planes that flew even higher than the same AT-400?

and I would ask you not to confuse the word "model" and the word "texture"
but does anyone confuse them here?

g
gtaman 26.01.23

No, you are confusing the concepts of "texture" and "intangible model". AT-400s and Andromads flying in the sky are intangible and cannot be shot down. As for the first one, I know the following: if you write a code for an explosion, it will not fall, but will fly further, only strangely, its movement will resemble the flight of an airship.

You can't shoot them down because the maximum range of bullets is specified in the weapon settings and it is not enough to shoot down the plane: P
You're talking nonsense.

fell on the wing of a maize plant and flew to the gant bridge - there I had to catapult into the water - there were pylons of the bridge ahead - that fool hit it and I stayed alive and swam to the vuzi)))............
Rich you have a fantasy :)

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

"intangible model"
Here it is the word that I wanted to write, but for some reason I wrote the texture ...

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

Here it is the word that I wanted to write, but for some reason I wrote the texture ...
similarly.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

What are the glitches here? It's either fantasy or coincidence. How many times have I jumped from there, nifiga. Although, there was a case when, after I died, a fried plane fell from above

g
gtaman 26.01.23

and pachimu fantasy? it was!
But because on the wing of an airplane you can’t last that long, for example.

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

and dear Ostachkovtza is one ufologist if someone doesn’t know
that well, it’s a shame not to know him!

g
gtaman 26.01.23

Ostashkovets, in fact, did not write any special nonsense. He, as far as I remember, did not invent something that was not at all in the game, he simply saw mysticism in ordinary things, for example, in dark spots on the ground, etc.

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

I just saw mysticism in ordinary things, for example, in dark spots on the ground, etc.
and do you think that this is normal? I remember how in some topic he provided a screen, which allegedly depicted a UFO (although in fact it was a star), and stubbornly argued that he was right in this situation ...

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

Oh, with six stars, a more abrupt case periodically happens to me - when you dodge missiles on a rastler using the "barrel up and to the side" method - often the hydra flies right into me or strongly clings to the wing with its tail

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

I also remember how I shot down a hydra in a helicopter :D

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

I remembered one funny incident with a helicopter
. I landed at the San Fieiro airport and, shooting police cars and helicopters from a minigun, break through to the nearest plane. And then I notice - some black flickering and smoking crap is heading straight for me. Immediately, an explosion occurs right under your feet - and CJ is finished off by the FBR officers who have arrived ...

It turned out that a helicopter that accidentally spawned under the airport blew me up in such a mean way

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

Police helicopter?

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

Oh, and the banal Temka has grown! :) I don't understand why falling planes are considered glitches, mysticism, etc.? Plane crashes happen, why don't they happen
in the game.