3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Kamikaze Planes (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write here in what places of San Andreas you were killed or the fallen plane significantly took away your health.
159 Comments
Sort by:
U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

[-Global Mode-]
here you are wrong. this is YOUR personal experience, you were just lucky that no planes fell on you.

U
Ukrop[Bull1] 26.01.23

I’m going in the forest looking for civilization, and then bang-h.yakhtarabah-bzh-bzh and I’m a corpse.
So the plane crashed on me :)

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 26.01.23

here you are wrong. this is YOUR personal experience, you were just lucky that no planes fell on you.

It turns out that I was lucky for five whole years? I've played different versions of GTA:SA, from normal to fan mods, and I've never had a plane crash on me. Maybe it’s really falling for you, but I always have a few meters away.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

It happens that it falls in a certain place, catching on, and you approach this place by chance and from above the broads)))

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

SCHOKK [--Sanya--] by the
way, he doesn't always cling to some objects. You know that huge mansion near Wynwood for $120,000? I got out of it, I look, and a plane flies from a distance. just above the plain, on which there are no trees and tall houses. and suddenly it starts to fall sharply, for no apparent reason ... it didn’t hurt me, but the explosion was good.)

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

[-Global Mode-]
And for three whole years I was lucky to go to the stairwell fire station in San Fieiro, or rather to its complete absence.
That's how much I didn't pass by the fire station, it was either empty there, or the most ordinary fire station was standing.
I found out that sometimes there is a staircase there only two months ago - when I was on a mission on an RC airplane, I noticed it from above :) by the

way, it does not always cling to some objects. You know that huge mansion near Wynwood for $120,000? I got out of it, I look, and a plane flies from a distance. just above the plain, on which there are no trees and tall houses. and suddenly it starts to fall sharply, for no apparent reason ... it didn’t hurt me, but the explosion was good.)

An interesting discovery - it turns out that in SA there are still deliberate plane crashes

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

An interesting discovery - it turns out that in SA there are still deliberate air crashes,
but I personally have known this for a long time. there was also a case when I was sailing in a boat in the ocean, and swam far beyond the map, and right in the middle of this ocean a plane fell.

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

but you yourself sit and spy - he will definitely crash!)))))
No, it's better to spy not far from the beach of Santa Maria, especially in the evening - a plane fell on the road several times there.

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

in mullholland (or whatever) a rastle fell on my hut four times, so it's not surprising...

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

And my enemy hydras act smarter - they fly around the bridge.

G
Gradus36 26.01.23

at me near the musarni, during a shootout. I urinate in short, then there was some kind of explosion from behind, at first I thought the cars just banged, then I shot back, I look behind the plane lies (here I am fucked up)

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

Gradus36: at me near the musarni, during
a shootout. pissing
shorter...
Amazing coolness: pissing on the body of a defeated enemy when bullets whistle around! :-DDDD

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

Amazing coolness: pissing on the body of a defeated enemy when bullets whistle around! :-DDDD
Uhahaha! The post of the USSR Nigga from the talker would be here! And if there was still a corpse of a cop on that screen, it would be generally super)))))))

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

And if there was still a corpse of a cop on that screen, it would be generally super
like this:

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 26.01.23

Hahahaaa .... I even feel sorry for him)))

S
Shephard [USSR] 26.01.23

Started, read this topic.

GordonFreeman29, enemy hydras are smarter? Fi, AI control is the same.

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

I don’t know anything, they don’t fly under the bridge for me, but fly over the top. It is a fact.

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

GordonFreeman29
I have the same thing - they fly over
But when I fly along the canal between Los Santos and San Fieiro or around Chiliada, the hydras are very dumb and fly into trees or a mountainside

C
Connor Radunhageydu 26.01.23

YOU MAY NOT BELIEVE BUT A PASSENGER BOEING FALLED ON ME WHEN I MET WITH A GIRLFRIEND AND EVERYTHING KHAN AND ME AND GIRLFRIEND

S
Shephard [USSR] 26.01.23

They fly around everyone. Therefore, your AI controls are not smarter than those in the game.