3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Kamikaze Planes (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write here in what places of San Andreas you were killed or the fallen plane significantly took away your health.
159 Comments
Sort by:
g
gtaman 26.01.23

In the game, this is most likely not done on purpose.

The Crazy Grunge Girl
and you think it's okay? I remember how in some topic he provided a screen, which allegedly depicted a UFO

. Not quite normal, but it's better than writing absolutely stupid fantasies. Although…

S
Shephard [USSR] 26.01.23

I also remember how I shot down a hydra in a helicopter :D
Oh, but that's not necessary. Hydras only spawn at six wanted stars.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

And so what?

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

SCHOKK [--Sanya--]
Yes, he's the best. When fighting cops on a mountain, the helicopter can often spawn inside the mountain, it also happens in the city, but much less often.

GordonFreeman29
So before, falling planes were mentioned only in topics about glitches and jokes, but now there is a separate topic for such cases :)

I don’t understand why falling planes are considered glitches, mysticism, etc.? Plane crashes happen, why don't they happen in the game.

A plane crash in gta-shski is when a plane flies, flies, and then explodes in the sky, or just takes it and falls. I have never seen this before...
For all my passages, planes fell only from collisions with high-altitude objects - which is a glitch in the spawn of the plane and its route.

g
gtaman 26.01.23

Shephard
So Sanya, like, meant that he did it with 6 stars.

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

By the way, my helicopter once spawned underground, I'll find the screen...

EDIT
I ​​deleted it =(

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

Hydras only spawn at six wanted stars.
why didn't they show up for me?

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

The Crazy Grunge Girl, get in the air

S
Shephard [USSR] 26.01.23

The Crazy Grunge Girl, your game is inspired by strange content. ;)
GTAMAN, well then I'm sorry. Completely out of touch with life.

g
gtaman 26.01.23

The Crazy Grunge Girl, fly up in the air
Or sit in the Vortex :)

S
SANEKK 26.01.23

And take off :D

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

you have a game inspired by strange content. ;)
in the sense??

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

Since we remembered about helicopter glitches ... It happens that you blow up a helicopter with something, but it does not fall! Smokes, explodes, but continues to fly

N
NickoIa 26.01.23

what is andromeda?

This is that healthy plane, which you enter on a motorcycle according to the plot.

This is AT-400

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

This glitch with the helicopter can be obtained forcibly (although you will have to read it a little)
We are outrageous until they fly for us, we
take a jetpack and fly onto the roof of the helicopter,
we enter a cheat to remove the stars
, we shoot the helicopter, but we don’t get off it
as soon as it smokes, we get off it and observe, how it flies into the distance, twitching, smoking and exploding along the way :)

at 400 this is a passenger Boeing 737 you can steal in las venturas - I repeat September 11 on it

Along the way, this is the only plane in the game that hydras are not chasing

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

Shephard, hydras already appear at 4 stars, check for yourself.

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

Air defense is also not fired at at 400 ... sometimes.

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 26.01.23

Never, and is it even possible? Well, yes, if you approach him yourself ... being 200 meters away! So say what you want, but my personal experience confirms that this is impossible.

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

What do you mean?

[
[-Super Global Mode-] 26.01.23

What do you mean?

The topic is called ''Kamikaze Aircraft'', and the question is: ''Where did such a plane fall on you?''. These are planes that crash into another object, and here is my answer to the question:

Never, and is it even possible? Well, yes, if you approach him yourself ... being 200 meters away! So say what you want, but my personal experience confirms that this is impossible.