3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23 01:13 pm

Kamikaze Planes (Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas)

We write here in what places of San Andreas you were killed or the fallen plane significantly took away your health.
159 Comments
Sort by:
G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

I implied that the story of the hydras crashing into the supports was a fiction.

g
gtaman 26.01.23

A PASSENGER BOEING FALLED ON ME
Just don't drive.

G
GordonFreeman29 26.01.23

All stories with falling / crashing into the ground / buildings / other obstacles / your AT-400 aircraft and Andromedas - rut, because these aircraft are just a texture!

g
gtaman 26.01.23

An intangible model, to be exact.

k
kein234 26.01.23

More planes crash in los santtos near the weapons store in the center

M
Mr_Fritz_Teufel 26.01.23

gtaman
And in mods for takeoff and landing of planes, these two are also not tangible?

G
Grand Theft Aero 26.01.23

pix.playground.ruyes, the plane also took me for a ride, but the trees on the horizon did their job ...)

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

Planes also crash in Los Santos near the weapons store in the center
. I have only had one plane crash there in all the time. but in the Rodeo area, not far from-there, they fall quite often.

S
Shephard [USSR] 26.01.23

I don't understand how you manage to ride airplanes like that. Outside? Never once did it work.

A
AReant 26.01.23

hello hello you had this shorter on me during the first mission for the rider when I was going to the pizzeria a plane crashed into it and me and the rider died

n
night light 26.01.23

There was never such a thing. Once on Mount Vinewood, the plane crashed very close to me (a couple of meters), but did not explode, but dragged a little along the ground and took off ...

G
GTAman[855] 26.01.23

Hello everyone, I haven’t been here for a long time :) a plane has never fallen on me, unless it’s somewhere there. And so that it didn’t happen directly on me.

g
gtaman 26.01.23

And in mods for takeoff and landing of planes, these two are also not tangible?
I haven't used those mods so I don't know.

D
DromeoStalker 26.01.23

More often than not, planes fell on me, but I fell with them when I was conducting another test in the canyon. It was not always possible to jump out without a parachute)

U
Untitled__ 26.01.23

More often than not, planes fell on me, but I fell with them when I was conducting another test in the canyon.
Well, it happens, and quite often. I recently decided to fly the Hydra, climbed to a certain height, and then switched control to horizontal, and for some reason the plane began to descend lower to the ground, and crashed into a small bridge...

D
DENIS 26.01.23

I'm being hit by a plane as I'm leaving Los Santos for the countryside in Wynnewood.
They seem to crash into the mountain and land on me!

V
Vuzya 26.01.23

lol, guys,
maybe I'm the most red-haired, but for me, it seems, for my entire experience in the game (no less than 3-4 years .. since 2005) it has never happened that the plane would fall like that =)

G
Grandshot 26.01.23

I had a case, with five stars, two planes fell. One fell right on the blockade of cops (destroyed one van and three cops), and the other crashed right into Police Maverick :)

R
Rosenbaun[vs]2pac 26.01.23

Heheheee .... Great case of Grandshot!)))

r
revan730 26.01.23

And I remember driving along Las Venturas and then the plane got stuck between the trees