3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzmitche 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Tactics in the game against bosses. (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

How to kill the white doll? who kills the doctor.
I ’ve already tried everything, she doesn’t want to die and that’s all ...
And I stuck it in the back with a crowbar :)
100 Comments
Sort by:
E
ERHater 26.01.23

How to kill the white doll?

O! My favorite topic. Required resources: 5-6 shotgun charges, 1-2 first aid kits + a couple of medicines (on difficult). You pick up a crowbar (many advise an ax, but this is too slow a weapon) and start walking around her in circles. As soon as she starts a wide swing or starts to puke, go behind her back, swing and hit her leg with a crowbar. After 3-4 good blows, the porcelain on the leg will fall off, you move on to the other leg. After the legs are left without porcelain, she will fall to her knees - then do not waste time, come up and hit her with a swing. When she tries to stand up, swing her again (hold the right button), then this blow will stun her, and she will fall again. In the end, you will be offered to stick a crowbar in her back - then don’t waste time, stick it with the right button, jack it up with the left button as quickly as possible, otherwise she will get up again.
If successful, she enters the second phase - the spider. This is where the shotgun comes in handy. Shoot until she falls. Then everything is as before - you kick, then you insert a crowbar and hammer the mouse button as quickly as possible.
During the fight, she can hit you several times, it’s usually useless to put blocks, it’s better to run away in advance, well, that’s what first-aid kits are for.

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

In this thread, I would like to know the opinions of others, who uses what tactics against the most powerful bosses in the game.

_
_N1ck_ 26.01.23

I defeated the very first boss by chopping down bags of flesh with a knife!
3 flesh hits - dodge boss attacks, etc. When all the bags are destroyed, you need to run .. When the creature hits the "hand" on the floor, you approach it and hit the "hands" (well, or the Head) with an ax. =)
So far I have reached the second boss. Stopped on it. =)

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

Doll, this is the most difficult boss, at first I hit him, and when he fell down, I stuck a nail puller in his back, stuck until I won.

_
_N1ck_ 26.01.23

I shot at her with a pistol and a shotgun, she fell, I beat her with an ax, a knife or a steel pipe - it's all useless! She gets back on her feet and throws me around the room. =)
I tried to go through 1 time .. then the game crashed due to folding. =(

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

Kolyan-xXx
Did you find a nail puller in the game? That's exactly what they need to fight against the doll. This weapon is effective against her, not that effective, but it’s really necessary for
this. If you have a nail puller, then you need to beat beat beat and beat until you defeat her.

_
_N1ck_ 26.01.23

BRIAN
Where can I find the nailer? I seem to have thoroughly explored everything.
In my arsenal: Pistol, Shotgun, Knife, Pipe, Axe.

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

You know where!!! In the house of Dr. Fitch, look carefully, they give him there even before
you took the doll from the box !!!:)

_
_N1ck_ 26.01.23

Damn! I already saved near the boss. Will have to return.
Thank you. I'm going to try now. ;)

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

Nezachto!!! Try it!! It's just that this weapon will be needed in the future !!! :)

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

1 Grave:
Run in circles and knock down bags of flesh with a pipe, after the boss fell - run in a circle and dodge, then shoot a pistol at a stuck hand, then hit a stunned boss with an ax.
2 Scarlett
Stupidly hit the legs with a knife and a pipe, he easily flunked the second form, at the moments when she jumps from the ceiling, the hellish crush is also effective.
3 Asphyxia
He hacked with an ax - IMHO the easiest boss, the main thing is to dodge :)
4 Amnion
The tactics are simple - shoot from a rifle and a pistol, hack the second form with an ax.

J
JD1486 26.01.23

THE PEOPLE WAS PASSING SCRALETT WITHOUT A CROWN, AND WITH A PIPE?!

_
_N1ck_ 26.01.23

Chris Redfield
I passed it without a crowbar, but with an axe. =)

J
JD1486 26.01.23

so damn it, even when he falls to his knees, you press on the blow and Alex automatically connects to the pipe and puts it in, I don’t understand more .. maybe I press it wrong how .. and?

J
JD1486 26.01.23

yomayo... a new trouble!! with a pipe it is still possible to overwhelm the first stage of this battle, barely pounding on the mouse I did it.. but... WHAT IS THE TACTICS IN THE FIGHT AGAINST THE SECOND STAGE? after which this creature jumps on the ceiling? and.. .what does the button mean, showing somewhere horizontally?

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

When you dodge her jump, she "stupid" for a few seconds once on the floor, it remains only to peck her on the head.
To dodge, press the spacebar and the directional button:
for example A+spacebar.

J
JD1486 26.01.23

uh... i'm going to try it, thanks

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

I will write the battle tactics against the bosses:
1st boss:
First you need to destroy all the bags around the boss, and since it is not recommended to stop and stand in one place, you need to run in a circle, how the bags will be destroyed, how the boss will hit with his hand, first you need to dodge, and his hand will get stuck in him,
and then it is necessary to beat him with a knife, a pipe, anything.
2nd boss:
This boss is a doll. Unlike the first boss, it will be more serious
. Against this boss, you must use the previously found nail puller, because it is more effective against this boss. And so, first you need to hit the boss on the legs until until he starts to fall to the floor, and then you will already need to run up to him, and there already use the same weapon until you defeat him.
3rd boss:
This boss is the easiest boss of all. Everything is simple here, you need to dodge him and use a knife, because this weapon is most effective against him.
4th boss:
This boss is not easy, it will be more difficult than the 2nd boss, here you need to use all the weapons, and save ammo.

V
VHomer 26.01.23

People, it's such a thing! I got to the second boss! I specially spotted it, I hit it 3 times for 30-40 minutes, the doll does not die. I just come up all the time and stick a nail puller! Well, it can’t be that the developers made it so that the boss needs to be beaten for an hour!
There is another moment! I run the trainer and make myself immortal and turn on endless ammo! Maybe it has something to do with the trainer, I don't know!
Tell me, please!

V
VHomer 26.01.23

Question removed! Trainer cut down and everything is OK! Killed in 5 minutes!