3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzmitche 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Tactics in the game against bosses. (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

How to kill the white doll? who kills the doctor.
I ’ve already tried everything, she doesn’t want to die and that’s all ...
And I stuck it in the back with a crowbar :)
100 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funny cat 26.01.23

GoRRinich
I ran around them, if it doesn't work in hand-to-hand combat, it's better to run away from them, or shoot back in critical situations.
PS Knives, as well as an ax - the most versatile weapon against them.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Plz post the save after Scarlet!!! And me..

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Artimi
I'll send it now.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Thanks for the help!!!

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Plz post the save after Scarlet!!! And me .. guys just not the ending. I want to complete the rest of the missions myself. off the road to hell. plz!!!!Road to hell.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Sanderland Plz post a save after Scarlet!!! And me .. guys just not the ending. I want to complete the rest of the missions myself. off the road to hell. plz!!!!Road to hell.

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Artimi
I don't have a game right now, maybe my friends have saves lying around, if I find it I'll unsubscribe.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Thanks in advance!

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

I sent it, but I don’t know what saves there are - I found them on the Internet, judging by the weight of the archive, there are a lot of them.
If the saves don't work, try to start the location before Scarlett from the beginning and most importantly - let yourself be killed by some monster before the battle with her, having previously saved - the autosave will start and the glitch will disappear.
Good luck.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

Thank you!!

F
Flin II 26.01.23

my tactics of fighting with these fools with pop-eyed eyes (do they have a glitch?)
and so I
look at the outpost, I
wait, I’m nervous, I see how it gets out, I make my eyes to my forehead ,
yell,
fige , run, stumble, accidentally slip out of my hands, and howl in their head and I have 20 of them :)

M
Meikon 26.01.23

HUGE REQUEST!!!! Skinte, plz, save right after Scarlett!! So I want to play more)) Thank you in advance!

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Meikon
_

M
Meikon 26.01.23

Thank you!!!))))

[
[Inferno] 26.01.23

The bosses in the game are full of lafa, IMHO;)

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

On high difficulty, only the first one is annoying, but in general it's nonsense, tactics decide.

1_phantom_1 26.01.23

Give the safe to Scarlet, good people!
how can you not kill her!

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Check your mail.

a
albelda 26.01.23

Sanderland, a huge request to throw off the save exactly after the battle with the doll. For the fifth month I can’t get through it - now I don’t even reach the second stage of the battle with it for about an hour, methodically sticking a pipe into it. Thanks in advance.:)

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

albelda
I'll send it now.