3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzmitche 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Tactics in the game against bosses. (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

How to kill the white doll? who kills the doctor.
I ’ve already tried everything, she doesn’t want to die and that’s all ...
And I stuck it in the back with a crowbar :)
100 Comments
Sort by:
P
P i n a h e t 26.01.23

Sanderland Throw
me too

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

P and n a ch e t
Write me your soap in a personal.

A
AndyM 26.01.23

People! Also, like many, he could not pass the doll. I didn't suffer for 1 day. But passed. It turns out that it is necessary to press the button more actively at the appropriate moment - faster (when the mouse appears on the screen). I stuck it in and screwed it up the first time to the desired condition (before that, 30 times to no avail). Subscribe if it helped.

V
Victor2333 26.01.23

Question about the third boss. What button should you press when this creature grabbed your hands? He stings everything and nothing, the creature gnaws on anyone. What is this button for? I play on a gamepad. Tips on the screen for the Xbox do not roll.

-
-ISA- 26.01.23

give the safe to the scarlet, plizz! and tell me how to install it. her urine, I applied all the recommendations ... she doesn’t want to die and that’s it !!! help me out, but ...

-
-ISA- 26.01.23

Sanderland
hello! can you help me? didn't use :)

D
Defix 26.01.23

naaroood help what to do????? I'm stuck on this fucking doll..damn, I have half my health, I don't have ammo for either a shotgun or a pistol, and I don't have any first-aid kits at all....and by the way, how can I see what difficulty you're playing on? otherwise I installed it, played a bit and scored, but I recently remembered the current and I don’t know on what difficulty :(

V
VikVichka 26.01.23

Defix
Oh, without ammo, I even xs how to cope. I did this: first I shot porcelain on her legs and chest, when she swung to hit the floor, did a somersault in any direction so as not to knock her down when the doll fell, ran up to her and stuck a crowbar (it must be equipped), after After that, the doll will already walk on four legs, shoot again in the head until it falls, then again with a crowbar in the head.
In your case... try to take an ax (or something faster is better) and go behind the back of the doll to strike. Moreover, use rolls all the time, because if you just run, she will hook you to your liking, and you don’t have first-aid kits, unfortunately. In general, your hero will have to feel like a kolobok))). As for how to see the difficulty, I don’t remember already, I probably played 2 years ago, try to climb in the game settings.
PS Sorry that in fact I could not help you with anything sensible.

M
Meatball 26.01.23

Defix is ​​killed calmly with a crowbar... it's true that you don't have first-aid kits, this is PPC...

D
Defix 26.01.23

Damn, I’ve been suffering for days already ... I’m playing on a difficult one because I don’t have anything xD it doesn’t seem reasonable to me with an ax, because it’s slow, it’s better with a crowbar, but it’s generally useless with a knife, because it does almost no damage .. understandable the thing is to fuck her in a normal pose, but when she goes into the pose of a spider, it will be something ...
I'm already hammering her with a crowbar ... somehow lucky broke the porcelain on her legs and she fell, let's fuck her, then she got up and soaked me :(
what infuriates me is when you dodge at the moment of her strike, and still she hits you ... I'm already swearing that I can't kill her, and this is the current 2nd boss ... PPC finally :(

D
DEMON_CHETS 26.01.23

1 boss - lashara, we beat small dolls with a pistol, hide behind cabinets, how to bend our favorite story - "Fuck the bastard !!! 111"
2 boss - we shoot a doll from a firearm, when it falls, we take out a knife and finish it off, and so on a large number of times until it falls apart.
3 boss (final) - We run back to the end of the room with firearms, how to run out of a gun and a rifle, he should no longer have legs! How we get stuck with our cocks, we beat from the shotgun, how we end up with a knife, how we swing, we run back, otherwise it will hurt.

m
mynameisfoxy 26.01.23

DEMON_CHETS
one boss then forgot

G
Glock11 26.01.23

It's funny that in this game the first 2 bosses, IMHO, are harder than the last 2. In the first half of the game, there are very few rounds of ammunition, bosses have to be brought down hand-to-hand, plus you need to figure out what to do in general. And the last 2 can be comfortably shot from afar, you just need to save ammo, not be lazy to look for them and avoid unnecessary fights.

M
Meatball 26.01.23

I don't see anything funny.

N
Nicodem 26.01.23

throw off the safe at alex's house after 2:06 hours ... please .. or alex's house the beginning of these 4 puzzles .. I deleted the save (((my ... soap [email protected]

6l91n0 26.01.23

no one had such a thing that you can’t do anything with a knife, the nurse stupidly kills me, nor does the combination help to activate the weapon

M
Mr. Kratos 26.01.23

I suffered with the damn doll for about an hour or an hour and a half. Well, the last one was annoying.

Z
Zombie 26.01.23

I have such tactics against 1 and 2 bosses
1-I hit bags with an ax, 1 or 2 hits and dodge. Then (when it goes to stage 2) I dodge the blow and hit my hand.
2-She hits, I dodge and hit with a crowbar, and so on until she goes to stage 2. In stage 2, the same

v
vk77 26.01.23

1 boss is easy, only out of habit until you understand how to wet it, it’s difficult, and then it’s like 2 fingers. I suffered with the doll - not only is the save system idiotic, but also the dialogue cannot be missed. I soaked her legs with an ax, then when I fell, I stuck a pipe (or a nail puller, I don’t remember) in the back. And so 2 times. until it turned into a spider. I no longer had first-aid kits for the spider, so my fight on the spider always ended. But as it turned out, the spider is not so difficult to bang - the main thing is to beat it until it hits the ceiling, and from there it will crash itself, and if you have time to dodge, then it will be stunned - then you can finish it off. But finally, because of the moronic control (I play on the xbox360 pad), it is not always clear which button to hit.

A
Anastasia_Sarafyan 26.01.23

I can't get past the damn doll. 5 times she poked a pipe at her, resurrects all the time ... All bloodied walks, but does not die :( How people hit 2 times and she dies, and I 5 times and does not die ... Is it really because of the Russifier?