3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kuzmitche 26.01.23 01:26 pm

Tactics in the game against bosses. (Silent Hill: Homecoming)

How to kill the white doll? who kills the doctor.
I ’ve already tried everything, she doesn’t want to die and that’s all ...
And I stuck it in the back with a crowbar :)
100 Comments
Sort by:
S
Samarancho 26.01.23

3rd boss?....easy....I got to him yesterday....I finally couldn't get up, it wets my pipets...I'm trying to dodge....the bitch hits again.....and I'm falling.... HOW TO WET HIM????

S
Samarancho 26.01.23

and look for ..... reached .... to this barefoot ..... and before this stage ..... after steaming up the rifle ..... then you can boo ..... find him or that's all kopets....

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Samarancho
Boss is pretty slow, use it :) You will find a rifle before the last boss.
PS Against 3 bosses, I recommend a shotgun and an ax - you can quickly kill with an ax.

S
Samarancho 26.01.23

there would be cartridges for a shotgun :) ha..ha..ha...

l
lB.RS-29l 26.01.23

VHomer
Do not use the trainer, sometimes the bosses become invincible from it, it's better to play without the trainer !!!!!:)

S
Samarancho 26.01.23

fuuuu.....passed the game...
3rd boss....pretty easy...but I had to tinker...dodge the main thing...
4th...boss turned out to be easy for me too... ..I kanesh .... approached him with all the weapons (10 cartridges were used on him, a rifle 15 pcs, a pistol 24 pcs.) - he fucking spent everything .... and didn’t even finish him off

, I had to work with an ax .. . at the end.....

S
Samarancho 26.01.23

without ammo it would be difficult .....

A
Artimi 26.01.23

How to pass the doll!!! I break her legs, I punch her back - she doesn’t die and that’s it !!!
Tried with an ax and a nail puller!
Tell!! And what kind of trainer, how to turn it off!

R
Revan the Witcher 26.01.23

Artimi You
break her legs, peck her, when she tries to get up you hit her with a heavy blow of an ax, she falls again - so you wet her until you put an ax or a crowbar into her. When Scarlett goes into the second stage, you need to dodge her jump and either shoot from a shotgun or use a melee weapon while she is dumb. After a strong beating, you will need to run up and finish her off.
PS If you haven't downloaded the trainer, then you don't need to turn it off, you just don't have it :)

A
Artimi 26.01.23

There is one problem - I killed her for 30 minutes, broke her legs and arms !! Falls with two hits on the legs. I stuck a nail puller in the back 20 times, but to no avail !!!!!!!!!! I read in the passage that it was necessary to tear off her legs - there was no such thing at all.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

4 days trying to pass it, no result! I pierce her legs, shoot her hands with a shotgun, a pistol at her legs - there is no sense !!!

R
Revan the Witcher 26.01.23

After punching the back, does your scarlett go into another form or not?
And try to pierce the back with a crowbar.

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Artimi
First, stupidly beat her legs with a crowbar, when she falls - fatality with a crowbar, so 2 or more times, depending on the complexity, it is better to shoot the second form (spider), or cheat, about this, I wrote above.

A
Artimi 26.01.23

What is the 2nd form? I break porcelain on my legs, she falls on all fours, I punch her in the back 20 times. Maybe a game with a glitch!

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

Artimi
When she falls, info will appear on the screen about which button to press gg will break her skull - then there should be a video, how Alex seems to have crushed her head, then she mutates into a spider ... well, it’s easy :)

b
blood overlord 26.01.23

Plz lay out the save after the scarlet, and then 3 days to bring down already soars and MOSK and BUTTONS!

b
bashara 26.01.23

Give the safe to Scarlet, good people!
and then other good ones suffer

F
Funny cat 26.01.23

BloodOverlord, bashara
Saves threw - if not reached - then write in a personal.

b
bashara 26.01.23

thanks arrived

G
GoRRinich 26.01.23

Bosses are all cool, but how to fight against ordinary monsters? I have categorical problems in hand-to-hand combat with stuffed animals that breathe ash. What's the best way to kill them? O_o It's a pity to drain the cartridges on them.