3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
bakshish 25.11.19 03:57 pm

Impressions of the game (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

That's actually the game appeared in the network. Share experiences, discuss.
98 Comments
Sort by:
D
Def_4 25.11.19

and what is there to discuss ... nothing at all different from the 1st and the 2nd part is more expensive .. but no changes .. not undergone all Kolda blamed for the fact that the Assembly line .. Yes Kolda compared to this EB..m shame just a role model, they somehow trying to change the engine and gameplay to diversify in contrast to these fellows ... that 1st part of this... which is called find 10 differences... all the paragraph

A
Akon1990 25.11.19

Def_4
so developed and obesely about this part,although sales are not part of a large DLS, but bordelands 3 if so-called will have will be different,the gameplay is just as likely,but graphiste

b
bakshish 25.11.19

yet in the beginning, but I agree about the graphics, the fully unscrewed the chart is not impressive.

C
Com_Bat 25.11.19

Yes, it's the Border,.started with the first traveled over all the Persians in the second the same enough time.Was waiting for the Pre Sequel.I was about to pay the pre-order.But remember,its the expectation of the Host of Cold,bought litsuhu Host played a day or two ,and wished health to developers, so the Incentive of hanging (3 hours online time bought since the release.In Titanfan ,the same litsuha I go two or three match and kawaita not enough (same litsuha )Short 70.e thrown to the wind,hurried called.Here for this reason already an hour and half chasing pirates torrents,impressions zero.All this has been.Really DLC. Until the disorder.gravely pondered the advisability of purchasing the license.Well let's run then,we'll see.

K
Konstantinum 25.11.19

same shit with the current side

m
moltar 25.11.19

The same of the Borderlands, but for 1199 rubles

M
MrRa 25.11.19

but I'll try)

-
-Raixs- 25.11.19

Impressions are very positive. Only drawback was the price of course. And everything is fine. Pleased with the new chips, especially the fact that the character responds to questions, and generally behaving more alive than the characters from the previous parts. The introductory video as always 5+. In short a great game if developed so not lifted the price.
P. S. I can't wait to see Easter eggs on different space topics. Two on Firefly and it is in the beginning.

D
DeviL_RockeR 25.11.19

Play the pirates - liked the game in General made a pre-order

v
vanoz13 25.11.19

But if not played 1 and 2, it will be interesting? ATP

D
Distrakt 25.11.19

vanoz13
XS Yes like it or not. There are telepaths little:) You download the torrent and play, but we'll see...

I
IGNIT 25.11.19

Prequel is a gift for the fans.. for that I thank you very much! they said that Borderlands with the number 3 will be on a new engine and much more!!!! but unfortunately no money for the development of the third part... and a piece of shit they will not do... and the cold every year feeds promises and the result is the same, only Ghost in the shit rolled... and the prices grow because of the fall of the ruble!!! if you do not zameteli even shit ports from consoles are 1200 at least.. dy 4 battle rose to 600 rubles.... what can we say about the new products...

c
callmegod 25.11.19

Sam Smith
Where does the exchange rate?) The ruble deliberately underestimate enough to offset the fall in the price per barrel of oil. While her buy and sell in dollars, and because the adjustment of the ruble. But where are the games?

I
IGNIT 25.11.19

callmegod
the increase in prices..

B
Brock Samson 25.11.19

and I tangle Olol

_
_Spyroke_ 25.11.19

But I was disappointed with optimization for AMD Protsiv (( Drawdown to 18 fps in team fights hard, just in shock.

A
Axeleratortt 25.11.19

Good old Borderlands, what can I say?

V
Valius 25.11.19

Looks like a big DLC for the 2nd part, but at the price of a single game. And most of the games I have mixed impressions. Kind of the same Borderlands, but this new thing with gravity not like. I have the feeling that the pace of the game greatly reduced, butno one continuous slow-mo. Although it is not a campaign, but purely visual sensations are just like that.

K
Kuzko 25.11.19

The game is not and has Wed to play

[
[FK]Snake 25.11.19

Nifiga not bought - stupidly leaked torrents.
Play with Druganov on Hamachi - high.
I think I will play for all characters and all levels of complexity. Fans recommend - nostalgia :)